THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

BELIEVER,THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD or dieing as a son of God!!!==From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were

BELIEVER,THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD or dieing as a son of God!!!==From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were

Has Ms Capps given you permission to broadcast her personal sentiments across these message boards MR CAPPS?

Has Ms Capps given you permission to broadcast her personal sentiments across these message boards MR CAPPS?

Believers want the world to see and know about the blessings and victory of their life as sons of God!!! but you??

You have plenty of time to think. Change now. Why not now? What is stopping you?
You want mercy? It is available now.

But if not now, why not in a million years? Why should they suffer eternally if they truly seek repentance?
And what of Buddhists, Hindus, etc.? All the religions who don't follow Jesus? Are they to be damned forever for doing as they were taught?

God draws a line.
There is right and wrong.
The definition of belief is really repentance. Refusing to believe and not repenting are really the same thing in my theology book.
If someone doesn't say they are sorry then the definition is what?
The conclusion I come to is that they are wrong.

Basically what I get is you are saying what other atheists are saying. You don't know so there is no reason to change.

If you want to know, call out on God and challenge Him to reveal Himself to you. Pray if He is real then ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Then you may very well know if you are willing to receive that knowledge.

1. I am a very heretical Catholic, so much so that I am sort of no religion but my own. NOT an atheist.
2. I do challenge God to enlighten me every day when I pray. And still I have these problems against established religion and their teachings.
3. I want to be shown God's true nature, but I haven't found anyone who can teach the faith well enough to defeat my heretical ones. Beliefs I find to be quite accurate. So until I have found a faith system that defeats mine, I will continue my ways.

Jesus says=No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. John 10:18

Jesus reluctantly goes up on the cross. Remember in Gethsemane when Jesus prayed that he wouldn't have to die? Asking God to take the cross away? And only doing it because God tells him to?

Jesus says=I can appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 How then will the Scriptures be fulfilled, which say that it must happen this way?” Yes! Jesus DIED IN YOUR PLACE.

Jesus died in my place to atone for my sin of using free will, a gift given to me by his father in the first place, who got mad and condemned us all for using our gift, or rather because Adam and Eve used free will to eat of a tree that God put in front of them, know all along that Adam and Eve would do this heinous thing because God is all knowing. Plus God and Jesus are but aren't the same guy. Sometimes.

THINK! What kind of person rejects God and God's love to live in sin?? Then wants to try to blame God for the results=hell? Yes! God gives us all choice,we are free to choose good or evil,right or wrong,our choice is the proof to all creation where the right place for us in eternity is=heaven or hell!!! What is the right place for you?

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

If he's going to pardon me anyways, why bother to repent?

That's why Christianity is so awesome.

Act like a bastard your whole life, then repent on your deathbed and accept Jesus and you're in heaven!

That's outstanding.

DREAM ON!!! No little man can play games with or fool Almighty God!!! TRY TO THINK!

Not trying to fool anyone, just playing by the bible's rules.

That's why Christianity is so awesome.

Act like a bastard your whole life, then repent on your deathbed and accept Jesus and you're in heaven!

That's outstanding.

DREAM ON!!! No little man can play games with or fool Almighty God!!! TRY TO THINK!

Be an insufferable **** your whole life, but yell "save me Jebus!" at the last second and you're good to go. Be Christlike in both thought and action your whole life but not say the magic words and you roast for eternity.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Be an insufferable **** your whole life, but yell "save me Jebus!" at the last second and you're good to go. Be Christlike in both thought and action your whole life but not say the magic words and you roast for eternity.

Makes perfect sense to me.

sounds a bit like trying to play by your own rules.....

When the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
galations 4:4-7===THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD. PTL.

Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ.

4 Long ago, even before he made the world, God chose us to be his very own through what Christ would do for us; he decided then to make us holy in his eyes, without a single fault—we who stand before him covered with his love. 5 His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And he did this because he wanted to!

6 Now all praise to God for his wonderful kindness to us and his favor that he has poured out upon us because we belong to his dearly loved Son. 7 So overflowing is his kindness toward us that he took away all our sins through the blood of his Son, by whom we are saved; 8 and he has showered down upon us the richness of his grace—for how well he understands us and knows what is best for us at all times.

9 God has told us his secret reason for sending Christ, a plan he decided on in mercy long ago; 10 and this was his purpose: that when the time is ripe he will gather us all together from wherever we are—in heaven or on earth—to be with him in Christ forever. 11 Moreover, because of what Christ has done, we have become gifts to God that he delights in, for as part of God’s sovereign plan we were chosen from the beginning to be his, and all things happen just as he decided long ago. 12 God’s purpose in this was that we should praise God and give glory to him for doing these mighty things for us, who were the first to trust in Christ.

13 And because of what Christ did, all you others too, who heard the Good News about how to be saved, and trusted Christ, were marked as belonging to Christ by the Holy Spirit, who long ago had been promised to all of us Christians. 14 His presence within us is God’s guarantee that he really will give us all that he promised; and the Spirit’s seal upon us means that God has already purchased us and that he guarantees to bring us to himself. This is just one more reason for us to praise our glorious God.
EPHESIANS 1:3-14

Forum List

Back