THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

People are left to suffer forever with no chance for repentance. God casts them out, never to give them a second thought. He truly damns them, rejecting them from all creation. How then is God so supremely merciful?

????.....everyone has the same chance for repentance......if you choose not to repent, you choose not to repent......

Don't have to repent, Jesus already died on the cross for our sins.

Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. acts 2:38==Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. acts 3:19

????.....everyone has the same chance for repentance......if you choose not to repent, you choose not to repent......

Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. acts 2:38==Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. acts 3:19

Too bad whomever wrote that is wrong.

Confess and repent of your unbelief of God's Holy inspired Word of eternal truth!

Confess and repent of your unbelief of God's Holy inspired Word of eternal truth!
Never said that I don't believe in god. I just see no real proof, that's all. Anyways Jesus died for me so I don't have to repent.

No "thinking" person can deny the truth of God's word and then think they are not on the fast track to hell. but you??

JESUS ""GAVE"" his blood and life on that Roman cross,no one took His life from Him. Wise up!!!

Jesus says=No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. John 10:18

When you reject God's inspired(God breathed) Word all you have left to believe is satan"s lies!!!and you???==Jesus says=No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. John 10:18

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him. PROVERBS 26:4

People are left to suffer forever with no chance for repentance. God casts them out, never to give them a second thought. He truly damns them, rejecting them from all creation. How then is God so supremely merciful?

but you've denied he exists.....how does that work?.......

Actually, there were several Jesuses in the area at the time. But in this case, just talking on their level to show them what they are actually reading. Just trying to help the needy. :D

Actually, there were several Jesuses in the area at the time. But in this case, just talking on their level to show them what they are actually reading. Just trying to help the needy. :D

based on what the Bible states, refusing to believe in him is not going to earn you the blessings of his sacrifice......you need to accept it.....

based on what the Bible states, refusing to believe in him is not going to earn you the blessings of his sacrifice......you need to accept it.....

Based on the bible, Jesus died for my sins. So I don't need to kiss anyone's ass. :lol:

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD or dieing as a son of God!!!==From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD or dieing as a son of God!!!==From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were.
Aren't we all sons of god anyways? Jesus is my bro, he died for my sins.

Those that deny Jesus as their Lord and Savior are children of satan=bound for eternal hell!!! and you??

Forum List

Back