There is no Free Stuff

Why does every Republican want to cut taxes and increase military spending. Free military?
No it's the one thing the federal government is SUPPOSED to do.....

The federal government is supposed to spend money on defense but not pay for it with taxes?

good one.
Uh you're such an armature..I didn't say no taxes, please point to that?

I'll repeat the question:

Why does every Republican want to cut taxes and increase military spending? Free military?

Link to your source that every Republican wants these two things?

It's my opinion. How do I link to that?

Why does every Republican want to cut taxes and increase military spending. Free military?

The federal government is supposed to spend money on defense but not pay for it with taxes?

good one.

Why does every Republican want to cut taxes and increase military spending? Free military?
Well the problem is you are not able to have an original thought....

I'm going to blow you......away

We want to cut taxes and INCREASE money to the federal treasury AND raise military spending...its a concept that requires knowledge of business and how the real world operates.......you won't get it.

good one.

I hope for your sake you're just pretending to be this stupid.

That's what he claimed.

Are you willing to raise taxes to pay for every increase in the military budget?

good one.

We want to cut taxes and INCREASE money to the federal treasury AND raise military spending...its a concept that requires knowledge of business and how the real world operates.......you won't get it.

Cutting taxes means LESS revenue dumbass

good one.

LOL, notice how the idea of cutting spending in other areas never even occurs to Doctor Dumbfuck....... apparently in LeftWingerTopia government spending and taxes must always go up on EVERYTHING.

No wonder the Republic is drowning in debt.

good one.

No it doesn't any more than lowering prices = less revenue. You lefties are some of the most economically illiterate folks walking planet Earth. You should have spent less time in basket weaving classes.

good one.

Oh, good to know. So, it isn't rooted in reality.

:lmao:

good one.

No it doesn't any more than lowering prices = less revenue. You lefties are some of the most economically illiterate folks walking planet Earth. You should have spent less time in basket weaving classes.

If your taxes are $5000 and then are cut to $4000, is that less revenue for the government or more?

good one.

Oh, good to know. So, it isn't rooted in reality.

:lmao:

Name some consequential Republicans who want to raise taxes and cut military spending.

good one.

LOL, notice how the idea of cutting spending in other areas never even occurs to Doctor Dumbfuck....... apparently in LeftWingerTopia government spending and taxes must always go up on EVERYTHING.

We wouldn't be drowning in debt if the Republicans would pay for what they want to spend money on. They never do. Reagan didn't, neither of the Bushes did it. Trump won't.

Ya gotta love the liberal mind set.
Whine about the rich not paying their fair share when the moochers pay nothing.
No it's the liberals that look very the rich
More proof that the Right wants to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

good one.

I hope for your sake you're just pretending to be this stupid.
I thought at first he was a troll, but after being on this board, I reall y think the liberals here, don't get any info but the far left, they really are that uninformed

If your taxes are $5000 and then are cut to $4000, is that less revenue for the government or more?

Oversimplified pal. Tax cuts can spur economic growth that at the end of the day, generates more tax revenue. Higher rates of taxation can also generate less income, therefore less tax revenue. Do a little reading on taxable income elasticity. Hell, do reading on economic elasticity in general.

LOL, apparently certain simpletons are unaware the lower taxes leads to increased economic activity, which means increased tax collection courtesy of increased monetary velocity.

Hypocrites like this joker don't want to pay higher taxes, they want everybody else to pay higher taxes and the economic consequences be damned.

We wouldn't be drowning in debt if the Republicans would pay for what they want to spend money on. They never do. Reagan didn't, neither of the Bushes did it. Trump won't.

You do realize that under President Barry Kardashian the national debt has doubled, in a mere 7 years. But, I'm guessing this is Bush's fault...

good one.

Wow you don't know math or economics.... there is not a finite amount of money, it can grow or shrink.......for example inflation....it means more money......AND money is worth less....well see if your simple mind can grasp that before moving to more complicated topics.

Last edited:

LOL, apparently certain simpletons are unaware the lower taxes leads to increased economic activity, which means increased tax collection courtesy of increased monetary velocity.

Hypocrites like this joker don't want to pay higher taxes, they want everybody else to pay higher taxes and the economic consequences be damned.

He's a Bernie type that thinks if you just tax the shit out of people, they'll just pay up and everything will be solved.

Forum List

Back