There is no Free Stuff

You do realize that under President Barry Kardashian the national debt has doubled, in a mere 7 years. But, I'm guessing this is Bush's fault...
My understanding is that the budget is determined by Congress and one or both houses have been controlled by the GOP for most of Obama's terms. If you looking to pin some blame I think that is where it belongs.

How many years did the Democrats prevent a budget from being passed?
Exactly as many years as the GOP prevented a budget from being passed.

How many and what years?
A nonsensical question. It takes two to tango.

You do realize that under President Barry Kardashian the national debt has doubled, in a mere 7 years. But, I'm guessing this is Bush's fault...
My understanding is that the budget is determined by Congress and one or both houses have been controlled by the GOP for most of Obama's terms. If you looking to pin some blame I think that is where it belongs.

How many and what years?

B B b but you said EXACTLY as many years.

How many and what years?

You asked "How many years did the Democrats prevent a budget from being passed?". If you know the answer you already know "How many and what years". If you don't know the answer try Google.

How many and what years?

You asked "How many years did the Democrats prevent a budget from being passed?". If you know the answer you already know "How many and what years". If you don't know the answer try Google.

I asked a question, you made an unsubstantiated statement

'No Free Stuff' all depends on personal perspective.

If I am homeless and go to a soup kitchen and get a free bowl of soup, it's a FREE bowl of soup. If I apply for a free 'Obamaphome' and am given one, it's a 'free' cell phone. If I am someone paying for that bowl of soup or that cell phone then it's not 'free'.

It is free to you as an individual but it is not free to the economy.

When somebody else is required by the oppressive government to pay for your filthy ass Obamaphone they don't have the money to buy things for themselves that they wanted. The people that would have made money off the goods and services from the person that had to pay the stupid tax were also deprived of income. A net loss.

The best thing is for the government to not ever take money away from the people that earned it and give it away to those shitheads that didn't earn it.

Simple economics that Moon Bats never seem to understand.

Forum List

Back