🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is no leftwing counterpart to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.
Nah I am explaining madcow is your counterpart to those you named and I was explaining I can't pick who cracked me up more on election night..her or Van Jones..its a toss up.

"madcow"? RM was a graduate of Stanford, and earned a Ph.d in Political Science as a Rhodes Scholar. Hannity attended three colleges and never graduated. Carlson is an enigma, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's well educated and is a kook.

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
What about Cuomo on CNN as a reverse image for Tucker? I have no use for him or Tucker about equal. Hannity is a stinky sphincter level all his own.
Cuomo is a talentless hack POS...At least Tucker calls out all sides when they're fucking up....Billyboi has obviously never ever watched Tucker.
I have similar evaluation of both, but on opposite sides. Both have been known to go off on either side, but both sometimes get carried away (with themselves mostly) or uselessly justify crap for their side, where they should have kept their mouth shut and neither seem that bright.

Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.
Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace
What is your solution to China?

Send you there, problem solved

Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace
What is your solution to China?

Send you there, problem solved

China would consider it an act of war.

Or rush limbaugh or Alex Jones or whoever is standing in for Andrew breightbart, or glenn beck or mark levin or steve bannon or mat drudge or....

We just don't have these nut-bars that spend their entire careers telling lies for money.

Or rush limbaugh or Alex Jones or whoever is standing in for Andrew breightbart, or glenn beck or mark levin or steve bannon or mat drudge or....

We just don't have these nut-bars that spend their entire careers telling lies for money.

No.

Kieth Olbermann wasn't a nut bar.

Ed Shultz isn't a nutbar.

Chris Matthews.....Mr. Hardballs.....isn't a nutbar.

What a fucking pile of bullshit.

Nah I am explaining madcow is your counterpart to those you named and I was explaining I can't pick who cracked me up more on election night..her or Van Jones..its a toss up.

"madcow"? RM was a graduate of Stanford, and earned a Ph.d in Political Science as a Rhodes Scholar. Hannity attended three colleges and never graduated. Carlson is an enigma, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's well educated and is a kook.

Carlson got Maddcow her start.

I used to like her until she became a huge spin doctor.

Nobody really cares who has what credentials.

If they lie on TV, they lie on TV.

What lies , be specific so I can make fun of you.

No.

Kieth Olbermann wasn't a nut bar.

Ed Shultz isn't a nutbar.

Chris Matthews.....Mr. Hardballs.....isn't a nutbar.

What a fucking pile of bullshit.
If they are supporting the current rEpublican ticket they are indeed fruitcakes. Nuttier than squirrel turds, dotty as polkadots, and all the way around the bend with bats in the belfry to boot.

images (8).jpeg

Pick a RWNJ channel and turn it on, right now they are all pushing the "armed insurgency" narrative for Seattle. It's a lie.

Pick a RWNJ channel and turn it on, right now they are all pushing the "armed insurgency" narrative for Seattle. It's a lie.

You made the claim, be specific, did anyone of them had to step down for lying like Brian Williams did?

The truth hurts

and libs have thin skins

You made the claim, be specific, did anyone of them had to step down for lying like Brian Williams did?

I told you what lies are currently going on.

I don't follow the hiring and firing of conservitard infotainment sites,.so you're on your own there.

Wait so you are saying people are not extorting business and home owners ?

I wouldn't put the echo chamber called Sean Hannity in the same sentence as Tucker.
The fact that you can't tolerate Tucker shows what an ideologue you are.

Tell that to Corporate America. Reagan the douche put us in the world economy.
Reagan was not the architect the world economy, meaning our allies like europe and Japan

that started after WWII

clinton pushed for opening up America to cheap chinese-made products at the expense of American workers
Quit trying to rewrite history. Reagan the douche put the US in the world economy.

Nixon allowed Asia into the US signing the death warrant of the American Worker.

You don't have anyone that smart.

Forum List

Back