🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is no leftwing counterpart to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

billy cant see the lefty talking heads being as bad because he is a big lefty himself......maddow and cuomo are just as pathetic as any of the righty talking heads.....they all do the same thing....talk.....

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
There are a cast of thousands. And thousands more. That get time on TV and other ways. You are just being shy.

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.
Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace
What is your solution to China?
There is no solution per se

but a long list of countermeasures economic, political and military

with the emphasis on economic policy

starting with making the tariffs permanent

prevent US investment in china, along with chinese investment in the US

also limit the number of chinese students allowed to study in the US
And preventing Democrat government officials from hiring Chinese spies would be a good idea, too.

Bullshit. David Muir and his one time lover, Gio Benitez along with Jonathan Karl are the most dishonest liberals ever to grace the face of the earth. They hate conservatives and misrespresent EVERY single, solitary word that Donald Trump utters. If you were honest those three stooges should have to register as a Political Action Committee.

tenor.gif

What about Cuomo on CNN as a reverse image for Tucker? I have no use for him or Tucker about equal. Hannity is a stinky sphincter level all his own.
Cuomo is a talentless hack POS...At least Tucker calls out all sides when they're fucking up....Billyboi has obviously never ever watched Tucker.

Of course, there isn't a left-wing counterpart to Carlson.

The left-wing doesn't neutral, investigative people reporting the news. They have extremist hacks who look only for information that agrees with their bias.

In fact, when Carlson was on CNN, he was the lefts neutral reporter.

Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.
Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace
What is your solution to China?
There is no solution per se

but a long list of countermeasures economic, political and military

with the emphasis on economic policy

starting with making the tariffs permanent

also limit the number of chinese students allowed to study in the US

Tell that to Corporate America. Reagan the douche put us in the world economy.

Tell that to Corporate America. Reagan the douche put us in the world economy.
Reagan was not the architect the world economy, meaning our allies like europe and Japan

that started after WWII

clinton pushed for opening up America to cheap chinese-made products at the expense of American workers

Bullshit.

Lawrence O'Donnel is moronic shitstain in cadre of moronic shitstains.

BTW: What is it that you think Carlson is doing wrong ?

I think hannity is slipping due to rumors about his personal life

but tucker carlson does not appear to have any romantic distractions and he is blistering the left every night

good for him
He’s overly emotional, lacks any critical thinking skills and is a puppet of Fox.

Oh, this is funny....here we go with the critical thinking again....

Something you don't do.

Forum List

Back