There is no way to have a logical conversation with a leftist. Case in point:

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Screenshot_20230626_082845_Twitter_jpg-2864154.JPG

What does AR-15 ownership have to do with abortion?

One is a tool used for self-defense, hunting, and it's ownership is protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

The other is the act of getting shed of (some would say murdering) an unborn child and has no protection provided by the United States Constitution.

Add to that when a leftist politician tells you that you don't need a gun....Yeah, you need a gun.

To put it all in perspective:

Ford markets the shit out of their F-150 PU yet the Ford F-150 was involved in 10,845 fatal crashes in the past five years while rifle deaths (all manner of rifles including .22s) are about 300 a year.

I don't hear Tater and the rest of the leftists going on about Ford's "Death PU". ;)

Most of the time I don't need a gun, but I don't know when the exact time I will need it so it's good to be prepared.

One is a tool used for self-defense, hunting, and it's ownership is protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

The other is the act of getting shed of (some would say murdering) an unborn child and has no protection provided by the United States Constitution.

Add to that when a leftist politician tells you that you don't need a gun....Yeah, you need a gun.

Ford markets the shit out of their F-150 PU yet the Ford F-150 was involved in 10,845 fatal crashes in the past five years while rifle deaths (all manner of rifles including .22s) are about 300 a year.

I don't hear Tater and the rest of the leftists going on about Ford's "Death PU". ;)

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 10-18-17 Elon Musk on Twitter.png

I would have tweeted, "Today it is legal to lie your arse off when applying to own a gun and commit a felong by doing so, but still evade a fine or jail time,, of coarse, only if your last name is Biden:"

Last edited:
It's all about the mainstream media. When it becomes the willing propaganda arm of the democrat party and refuses to fact check a confused president's crazy comments we are in deep trouble

To listen to the leftists the gun manufactures are rolling in cash.....Hell they are pikers in the grand scheme of things.

The most profitable businesses by industry include:
  • Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services
  • Legal Services
  • Oil and Gas Extraction
  • Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
  • Offices of Dentists
  • Lessors of Real Estate
  • Offices of Physicians
  • Offices of Real Estate Agents and Brokers
  • Financials, especially banks
  • Transportation Companies, especially railroads and ship makers.

I would have tweeted, "Today it is legal to lie your arse off when applying to own a gun and commit a felong by doing so, but still evade a fine or jail time,, but only if your last name is Biden:"
His granddaughter should use the Biden name.

None of the leftists here used logic to arrive at any of their positions so there is no use in using logic to point out their own silliness.

Instead, politics for them is an act of faith and they are driven by fundamentalist fervor just as fierce as their biggest bible-thumper counterparts.

The actual text with PedoPete and Crackhead jr shaking down CCP players is available to all of them, yet they deny their own lying eyes and ears.

Said it yesterday...PedoPete could get caught on live teevee fucking a walrus in the rose garden, and they'd demand that you deny what you're seeing.

Forum List

Back