There were no gays or lesbians attacked and killed in Orlando

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
There were only Americans, that deserved better. In the same light there should not be any political divisions or Republicans or Democrats at this time, we need to come together as one and destroy this evil.

The problem becomes, the Republican wants to lessen the evil by keeping more of it out of the USA. And the Democrat wants free access for everyone from everywhere.

Is everything and everyone from everywhere, worth having living next door?

Just so we're clear, which evil are you talking about?

And what do you propose to do about it within the bounds of the Bill of Rights?

Isis is not protected by the bill of rights. Kill them. Now. All of them.

Allen Grayson disagrees with you...he's on CNN saying the shootings were due to homophobia, nothing to do with Islam or religion.

I've heard some BS but Grayson is neck deep in it

Evil called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS before murdering Americans earlier this morning.

The Bill of Rights was written explicitly for the purpose of defeating evil, it is the tool that has made the greatest country in the World what it is.

Allen Grayson disagrees with you...he's on CNN saying the shootings were due to homophobia, nothing to do with Islam or religion.

The shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS before shooting, and who exactly is Alan Greyson?

Yeah it's true we are all Americans and it should be noted that there are reports of long lines of non-gay Americans waiting to donate blood to the predominantly homosexual victims. Jihadist terrorists don't live in a vacuum. They are well aware of their targets and the impact it would make. A gay bar is an easy target and chances are that nobody would be armed with anything more lethal than pepper spray.

If Obama has any balls at all the airstrikes begin tomorrow....and last until we run out of bombs

Maybe the Republicans in Congress will have the balls to approve such a resolution now.

-

Grayson is correct in a manner of speaking, because in many middle eastern countries, where ISIS is from, the punishment for homosexuality is death.

If Obama has any balls at all the airstrikes begin tomorrow....and last until we run out of bombs
Already taken care of...

US Air Force running out of bombs to fight ISIS | Fox News
I read that story also, but it is BS, because the Air Force could level half of the globe before it ran out of bombs, and since this has not happened, the story is BS.

-

Grayson is correct in a manner of speaking, because in many middle eastern countries, where ISIS is from, the punishment for homosexuality is death.

He's using homophobia to take away the root and cause of the problem, radical Islam and Islamic terrorism

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
-

He's using homophobia to take away the root and cause of the problem, radical Islam and Islamic terrorism

Well, the root of that is magical thinking, but hey...

Alan Grayson should just shut the fuck up already. Hopefully his district hands him his hat come November.

Forum List

Back