There will be more Libertarian Millennials like Snowden

There Will Be More 'Libertarian Millennials' Like Edward Snowden - Liberty Crier

Sure hope so.I hope it becomes an army of people doing it..once the regime in DC and I mean ANY regime democrat or republican can't hide from the people what its doing to them the end is certainly close behind.

Am I to understand from your comments that you consider yourself to be a libertarian? Given your lack of respect towards people's freedom of religion, which you so aptly demonstrated in your bigoted tirade the other day against the Rehoboth Beach minister, I find it difficult to put you in the libertarian category.
Nope. Just rally to libertarian causes...I am well past libertarian. Libertarians want some kind of government. I do not. I am not against religious freedom I am against someone pushing their religion on others in public...they have churches,temples,mosques for those things were people can voluntarily come and worship if they so choose.

Nope. Either you are for Snowden and Manning telling the truth or you are for the government committing criminal acts. There is no gray area here.

So you can't quote an instance of me praising the gov't.

Got it.

If Snowballer had any of his own balls he could have came out, spoke up and stand up and FOR what he believes.

Instead he ran and hid and took quarter from the enemy.

I hope his intestines explode

So you refuse to answer gotcha....oh and staying in a hotel is not taking quarter from the enemy...I guess my grandparents and father and aunt's were taking quarter with the enemy when they visited Hong Kong in the 70's eh? Fucking twit.

We already know this.

And there are ways of learning it without giving info to the enemy states that would use what they can against us

HUH?

Such as..................

uhh....err,,,,,

You do know how long he was kissing China's ass, right?
Ya think he was welcomed there because of his great looks and sunny disposition?

Then there's Putin.....
True he probably just kept him around to piss off Obama.....but how much do you think Snowballer promised and/or gave Vlad to keep him there?

I call him Snowballer because that's what his mother should have done with him
:eusa_silenced:

uhhh...errr

You do know that he had to leave the country to expose the federal government's criminality

Once he was indicted he would have been forced to attend kangaroo court proceedings where a scumbag IMMUNIZED federal judge would have denied bail and during the "trial" his defenses would have been denied because "the government was not on trial. " (wink,wink)

Ask Jose Padilla.

He technically isn't on Russian territory. He is in a no go zone. Its quite fucking sad that pukes like you praise the government for violating the 4th amendment but damn the man who exposed their criminal acts. You deserve nothing better than a dark cell in G Bay.

Fuck you, asshole.
Quote me praising the government for any-fucking-thing.

And I promise you that I have been to GTMO a few more times than you
:fu:

If you want to bitch about your bitch Snowballer being mistreated, reel in your hypocrisy and get back up on your soapbox in defense of Manning and Assange.

Otherwise, STFU
:eusa_hand:

Glad to, see post #12.

He technically isn't on Russian territory. He is in a no go zone. Its quite fucking sad that pukes like you praise the government for violating the 4th amendment but damn the man who exposed their criminal acts. You deserve nothing better than a dark cell in G Bay.

Fuck you, asshole.
Quote me praising the government for any-fucking-thing.

And I promise you that I have been to GTMO a few more times than you
:fu:

If you want to bitch about your bitch Snowballer being mistreated, reel in your hypocrisy and get back up on your soapbox in defense of Manning and Assange.

Otherwise, STFU
:eusa_hand:

Glad to, see post #12.

I don't doubt you, Cont.
You're not the hypocrite AndyCapp is
:cool:

Old socks...you must have a nose for these threads...come in bash people who stand up for freedom and liberty and then disappear.

People like you do not stand up for freedom. You stand for lunacy and idiocy. Someone intentionally does things which harm this nation, they are hardly a hero.

Old socks...you must have a nose for these threads...come in bash people who stand up for freedom and liberty and then disappear.

People like you do not stand up for freedom. You stand for lunacy and idiocy. Someone intentionally does things which harm this nation, they are hardly a hero.

Wow you just opened a box of worms there son...does something intentional that harms this nation well seeing how the PEOPLE are this nation I would say EVERYTHING the regimes in DC and their thugs have done is not only illegal but also harms its citizens. So I was right. I stand up for freedom and liberty...we have every right to know what our government is doing and why...don't like that well I am sure you would enjoy China,North Korea,Or Cuba...all real tolerant places for freedom and liberty...what's amusing is China let a whistle blower from the US stay in Hong Kong which shows they appreciate freedom and liberty more than the fucking regime in DC does...that's sad.

Really, dude. The Obama has nothing to hide. Explain this:

The Obama administration has refused to declassify a secret memo from the George W. Bush presidency that justified the warrantless spying conducted by the National Security Agency (NSA).

Matthew Aid, a writer who’s covered the NSA and surveillance policy, requested a copy of a 2001 Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion by John Yoo that discussed the legal grounds for electronic spying without permission from a special federal court. The Department of Justice mostly denied Aid’s Freedom of Information Act request, saying the redacted information in the OLC opinion was “classified, covered by non-disclosure provisions contained in other federal statutes, and is protected by the deliberative process privilege"

The Obama administration has refused to declassify a secret memo from the George W. Bush presidency that justified the warrantless spying conducted by the National Security Agency (NSA).

Matthew Aid, a writer who’s covered the NSA and surveillance policy, requested a copy of a 2001 Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) opinion by John Yoo that discussed the legal grounds for electronic spying without permission from a special federal court. The Department of Justice mostly denied Aid’s Freedom of Information Act request, saying the redacted information in the OLC opinion was “classified, covered by non-disclosure provisions contained in other federal statutes, and is protected by the deliberative process privilege"

Good.
There are some things that should remained Classified and not open for everyone to see.

I know I said, in another thread, that sunshine is the best cure.
But not when it comes to security conversations between Presidents.

Good.
There are some things that should remained Classified and not open for everyone to see.

I know I said, in another thread, that sunshine is the best cure.
But not when it comes to security conversations between Presidents.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8"]HUH?[/ame]

There Will Be More 'Libertarian Millennials' Like Edward Snowden - Liberty Crier

Sure hope so.I hope it becomes an army of people doing it..once the regime in DC and I mean ANY regime democrat or republican can't hide from the people what its doing to them the end is certainly close behind.

America needs some more subversive traitors huh? I think the bastard should be tryed as a traitor and executed for endangering the 300+ million Americans by leaking security. Hopefully some foreign country can baby sit his sorry butt, but I doubt he has a long life time to look forward to.

LOL! I imagine there is a lot hidden, UFOs, Big Foot, and national security, etc. There are reasons why materials are classified, and divulged on a need to know basis. I spent years reviewing VN POW/MIA documents and they were blackened out here and there. Apparently we didn't need to know, because when we know the enemy knows.

America needs some more subversive traitors huh? I think the bastard should be tryed as a traitor and executed for endangering the 300+ million Americans by leaking security. Hopefully some foreign country can baby sit his sorry butt, but I doubt he has a long life time to look forward to.

Shit, Tao

Lex Injusta Non Est Lex

Is Edward Snowden a Lawbreaker?

by SHELDON RICHMAN​

The “laws” that prohibit Edward Snowden (or anyone else) from telling us that the NSA routinely collects our telephone data and has access to our Internet records are decrees of the kind that “forbid any man to do anything, which justice could permit him to do.” They are therefore “criminal invasions of his natural and rightful liberty.”

Snowden should be left free, and those responsible for the spy programs should face justice."

Forum List

Back