Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters
There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?
Biden wanted a 2nd VIRTUAL debate with a teleprompter off to the side.... BWUHAHAHAHA...

I hope there is a 3rd debate - there will need to be 3 moderators to protect fragile felon Joe from Trump's Burista Beat-Down...

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Biden is the one running away from debates.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?
Joe Biden never showed up for the 1st debate. His wire, stolen debate questions and crib sheet is what showed up.

The man is mentally shot. Wallace had to keep him on the right debate question so Biden could read off of his pre-written answers from his pre-stolen questions.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but we both know it's bullshit.

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Really, how do you figure that?

Discuss

You douche bags and your DemNazi co-conspirators in The Media were howling about cancelling the rest of the debates because Joe got his ass beat so bad.

And like magic, to quote Joe Biden: "Well son of a bitch, the debates got cancelled"

Discuss

A virtual debate is not a debate, moron. It's a scam.

Joe Biden never showed up for the 1st debate. His wire, stolen debate questions and crib sheet is what showed up.

The man is mentally shot. Wallace had to keep him on the right debate question so Biden could read off of his pre-written answers from his pre-stolen questions.

Are you asserting that he use GWB's wire from his debate?

Or just blowing sean handity's fart out of your mouth.

Discuss

Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I totally expect him to pussy out of the third one also.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but we both know it's bullshit.
You and all your DemNazi fiends in the Main Stream Media knew Joe cannot be in a debate so much so that every single leftis media outlet demanded that the rest of the debate be cancelled.

And to quote Joe Biden: "Son of a bitch, the debates got cancelled."

Joe will come down with The Mike DeWine Flu to get out of the 3rd debate. If he shows up, he does it against the advice of his handlers and out of pure pride if he has any.....but more likely China and Russia waves a few dollars in front of him and Joe sniffs his way to the stage.

Discuss

You douche bags and your DemNazi co-conspirators in The Media were howling about cancelling the rest of the debates because Joe got his ass beat so bad.

And like magic, to quote Joe Biden: "Well son of a bitch, the debates got cancelled"

Douchebag?

Your raging don-roid spit all over the microphone, couldn't complete a thought and in all probably peed himself.

We don't need anymore of that.

Discuss

Just like the "unmasking scandal" you just petered out and fell all over yourself.

Discuss

Douchebag?

Your raging don-roid spit all over the microphone, couldn't complete a thought and in all probably peed himself.

It's over for Biden. Hunter's CRACK pipe and laptop did him in.

Besides that, a study came out that show Corona overwhelmingly attacks Urban DemNazis.

They also found that Corona Virus is viable on a paper ballot for 24-48 hours

So save a life, stay home, and don't vote.

You could die.

No need for another debate. Everyone knows how they are going to vote.
the left doesn’t care that Biden has no real accomplishments to run on. The left doesn’t care that they are not really voting for Biden, they are voting for a shell game.
the left doesn’t care that Biden’s so called platform has been tried and failed or that His saying he will Only tax the rich means he will be raising their taxes.
They are only looking at the free stuff they think they will get without understanding what it will cost them.

President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Well shame on the debate commission for acting responsibly. The situation was we members of the administration coming down with the virus left and right and what little information being released on the president's condition was conflicted at worse or misrepresented at best.

Discuss

Douchebag?

It's over. Besides that, a study came out that show Corona overwhelmingly attacks Urban DemNazis.

They also found that Corona Virus is viable on a paper ballot for 24-48 hours

So save a life, stay home, and don't vote.

You could die.

Like about 15 million fellow Democratic voters I have already voted.

19 days and YOU have to start with the excuses that your guy peed himself.

Discuss

Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I totally expect him to pussy out of the third one also.
I just told you that a "virtual debate" is not a debate, so your claim is horseshit. Biden didn't want to go through with the terms of the deal. End of story.

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.

Forum List

Back