Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters
President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Well shame on the debate commission for acting responsibly. The situation was we members of the administration coming down with the virus left and right and what little information being released on the president's condition was conflicted at worse or misrepresented at best.
They tried to skew the debate in Biden's favor. No one was fooled.

President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Well shame on the debate commission for acting responsibly. The situation was we members of the administration coming down with the virus left and right and what little information being released on the president's condition was conflicted at worse or misrepresented at best.
Acting Responsibly is conducting the 2nd debate with Senile Joe right now because there is still plenty of time to do that and The American People deserve to know.

Well, Joe thinks they don't deserve to know anything, but you get the point, right?

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Biden is the one running away from debates.
Really, how do you figure that?
A virtual debate is not a debate, moron. It's a scam.
Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I totally expect him to pussy out of the third one also.
I just told you that a "virtual debate" is not a debate, so your claim is horseshit. Biden didn't want to go through with the terms of the deal. End of story.

Love it. Conservatives don't understand Zoom calls.

Hey, did trump pee himself again tonight and need a teleprompter....

All three debates scheduled were run by hand picked Biden sycophants, so we know The Debate Commission aka Deep State is in the bag for Joe, and they already bailed him out of one debate.

I would not be surprised if it was a bioweapons attack that spread Covid at The White House and Joint Chiefs. Viruses do not spread to 40 people simultaneously.

Convenient out for Joe who has been corrupt his whole life and who is now going Senile and can't remember the lies he told, nor what day of the week it is, or who Mitt Romney is, or that he is not running for Senator.

Last edited:
I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I just told you that a "virtual debate" is not a debate, so your claim is horseshit. Biden didn't want to go through with the terms of the deal. End of story.

We understand that you can't determine whether someone is using a teleprompter on zoom, dumbass.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.

Hunter Biden has no legs guys.

Your guy peeing himself daily does.... "why don't you love me suburban women".....

Discuss

We understand your Godless Evil.

No one should let the Senile Pedophile, Quid Pro Joe cheat with crib sheets, wires, cue cards or teleprompters.

Yet the Biased Debate Commission who made sure they hand picked 3 Devout Biden Men wanted to allow precisely that.

Now, don't you have some hair to sniff?

Good idea. Given how badly Trump fucked up the first one, if we had another, the Democrats might wind up winning 60 seats in the Senate and 400 in the House. And nobody wants that.
He slam dunked the first debate Putin's Little Butt Plug.

Why do you think every Lefty Marxist New World Order Pundit on The DemNazi payroll cried like little bitches about cancelling the rest of the debates?

To quote Joe Biden "Well, son of a bitch, they cancelled the debates"

13006694_280471385617662_1438887881206204244_n.jpg

Glug! Glug! Glug!

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.

Your guy peeing himself daily does.... "why don't you love me suburban women".....
Yes he does. He said he has hairy legs that he makes children rub in swimming pools.

Discuss

Go hide under your bed.

No legs? Try No Balls & No Brains.

As I stated, the photo of Joe with Burisma Execs. Together in 2014 proves Joe lied...

All three debates scheduled were hand picked Biden sycophants, so we know The Debate Commission aka Deep State is in the bag for Joe, and they already bailed him out of one of them.

I would not be surprised if it was a bioweapons attack that spread Covid at The White House and Joint Chiefs. Virusses do not spread to 40 people simultaneously
I agree with that. It would be easy for the Dims to sneak some infect RINO into the Whitehouse - another Vindman, for example.

Sorry turd, but this scandal just keeps growing and growing.

Discuss

"The terms of the deal" that was set up by the Commission on Presidential Debates called for a virtual debate, because the clown whose boots you lick was a walking, breathing virus. And yes, douchebag, a virtual debate is a real debate.

Joe Biden was 100% on board with the terms the Commission on Presidential Debates put in place. Your hero is the one that punked out.

End of fucking story.

Discuss

We understand your Godless Evil.

No one should let the Senile Pedophile, Quid Pro Joe cheat with crib sheets, wires, cue cards or teleprompters.

Yet the Biased Debate Commission who made sure they hand picked 3 Devout Biden Men wanted to allow precisely that.

Now, don't you have some hair to sniff?
You are a complete waste of oxygen and space. Now go do yourself and the world a favor.

Forum List

Back