Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters
President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Well shame on the debate commission for acting responsibly. The situation was we members of the administration coming down with the virus left and right and what little information being released on the president's condition was conflicted at worse or misrepresented at best.
They tried to skew the debate in Biden's favor. No one was fooled.
All three debates scheduled were hand picked Biden sycophants, so we know The Debate Commission aka Deep State is in the bag for Joe, and they already bailed him out of one of them.

I would not be surprised if it was a bioweapons attack that spread Covid at The White House and Joint Chiefs. Virusses do not spread to 40 people simultaneously
You are right.... I know a married couple who sleep in the same bed together just like normal married couples do, and he got Covid, but she never got it. This has happened more than once as far as I know. It's a mystery how the thing jumps from person to person, but it's making top scientist, and especially these politician's look like 2nd graders trying to deal with this thing. But just like you say, and I agree that it's very strange how the Trump administration came down with the thing in the numbers that they came down with it in.

I actually have thought that wow, you reckon it was an attack in hopes to take key players out in the Trump administration ? Never know for sure, but it ain't that far out of line to think it.
If they will lie in bed with Russia, and then sit in the White House with Brennan, Clapper, Biden and Obama, and have Brennan brief President Obama and Obama's Administration on Hillary's plan to contract with Russia to create false Intel to attack Candiate Trump with......

They will have moles bring in an aerosol container of Covid to attack The White House and Chiefs of staff with to stop the confirmation hearings, stop the debates, and try to derail president Trump's re-election bid.

For heaven's sake, Mueller and his team wiped 26 Iphones when they were subpoenaed, so why aren't they charged with Obstruction of Justice?

Why wasn't Mueller, Strozk and Page charged with the same when they did the same?
It's scary to think how desperate these leftist are or can be. "Everything is on the table said Mr. bad ace Chuck Schumer", pffft. The attacks on conservatives have been relentless, and we need the CIA led by Trump to get to the bottom of this bullcrap.

this is about being safe from a pandemic...Trump went to the hospital...in case you haven't noticed
There is no Pandemic. It's a scam and a bioweapon that is no worse than the flu and who leftists are using as a political weapon.

85% of people who caught Covid were wearing masks nearly 100% of the time. Shove your Marxist Mask up your Marxist Ass.

My bet is Joe will come down with The Mike DeWine Flu to avoid getting destroyed by Trump on the debate stage leaving America with sleazy Biden political commercials and Hunter Biden's laptop to base their vote on.

The Debate Commission and Joe Biden agreed to three debates under specific conditions and rules.

They should be sued if they do not produce them.

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Biden is the one running away from debates.
Really, how do you figure that?
A virtual debate is not a debate, moron. It's a scam.
Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I totally expect him to pussy out of the third one also.
I just told you that a "virtual debate" is not a debate, so your claim is horseshit. Biden didn't want to go through with the terms of the deal. End of story.
"The terms of the deal" that was set up by the Commission on Presidential Debates called for a virtual debate, because the clown whose boots you lick was a walking, breathing virus. And yes, douchebag, a virtual debate is a real debate.

Joe Biden was 100% on board with the terms the Commission on Presidential Debates put in place. Your hero is the one that punked out.

End of fucking story.
"The terms of the deal" that was set up by the Commission on Presidential Debates called for a virtual debate"

Wrong, asshole. There never was any such "deal." There was only the debate commission unilaterally making that decision.

Dims are such fucking scumbags it's unbelievable.

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.

Raging don-roid doesn't need to debate. He has his cult of personality COVID-19 Superspreader events now...
Biden is the one running away from debates.
Really, how do you figure that?
A virtual debate is not a debate, moron. It's a scam.
Trump is the one who backed out of the presidential debate, because like you, he is a fucking pussy.

I totally expect him to pussy out of the third one also.
I just told you that a "virtual debate" is not a debate, so your claim is horseshit. Biden didn't want to go through with the terms of the deal. End of story.
"The terms of the deal" that was set up by the Commission on Presidential Debates called for a virtual debate, because the clown whose boots you lick was a walking, breathing virus. And yes, douchebag, a virtual debate is a real debate.

Joe Biden was 100% on board with the terms the Commission on Presidential Debates put in place. Your hero is the one that punked out.

End of fucking story.
"The terms of the deal" that was set up by the Commission on Presidential Debates called for a virtual debate"

Wrong, asshole. There never was any such "deal." There was only the debate commission unilaterally making that decision.

Dims are such fucking scumbags it's unbelievable.
No one agreed to a Virtual Debate. The Debate Commission made that decision on behalf of the Biden campaign because Biden got is ass beat, and had his corruption exposed in the first debate.

They gave the president just 15 minutes to agree to it, and thank God he said no, because he could still smell Hillary's stanky cheating ass in that deal.

So they wanted cue cards and a bunch of lawyers running Biden's 2nd debate and if they were losing, they'd just cut Trump's mic off of cut the feed and claim "technical difficulties"

Everyone could see Biden's wire and see him reading off of his cheat sheet for the stolen debate questions, and when Biden stared reading off the wrong answer, Wallace stepped in to remind him what lines he was supposed to read.

That shit does not show up in a Virtual so called Debate.

President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Well shame on the debate commission for acting responsibly. The situation was we members of the administration coming down with the virus left and right and what little information being released on the president's condition was conflicted at worse or misrepresented at best.
All three debates scheduled were hand picked Biden sycophants, so we know The Debate Commission aka Deep State is in the bag for Joe, and they already bailed him out of one of them.

I would not be surprised if it was a bioweapons attack that spread Covid at The White House and Joint Chiefs. Virusses do not spread to 40 people simultaneously
I agree with that. It would be easy for the Dims to sneak some infect RINO into the Whitehouse - another Vindman, for example.

Lt. Colonial Vindman was a patriot, you want a loyalty oath piece of shit for trump.

I agree with that. It would be easy for the Dims to sneak some infect RINO into the Whitehouse - another Vindman, for example.

Lt. Colonial Vindman was a patriot, you want a loyalty oath piece of shit for trump.
He was a Russian-Ukraine-Democrat asset that should face a firing squad just like Clinton, Biden, Mueller, Obama and the whole Russian Collusion COUP gang should.

I personally prefer public hangings on National TV.

Vindman was a model Sovietski.

Vindman was a backstabbing weasel - a typical Dim, in other words.

Dude your guy sucked so bad, nobody wants another debate.
Biden agreed to three debates, dumbfuck. It doesn't matter what you want.
Not only did they agree to three debates, they agreed to a specific format for those three debates and The Commission still has time to abide by the agreement all three parties signed.
This will be the last election where this douchebag debate commission plays any role.

No, this will be the last debate in which an orange douchebag is part of them.

Dude your guy sucked so bad, nobody wants another debate.
Biden agreed to three debates, dumbfuck. It doesn't matter what you want.
Not only did they agree to three debates, they agreed to a specific format for those three debates and The Commission still has time to abide by the agreement all three parties signed.
This will be the last election where this douchebag debate commission plays any role.

No, this will be the last debate in which an orange douchebag is part of them.
This is the end of the debate commission. They may as well allow the DNC to arrange the debates.

All you want are swamp weasels.

I get it.

I get it.
I don't want a bunch of Dims in Biden's pocket moderating the debates, asshole

You are right.... I know a married couple who sleep in the same bed together just like normal married couples do, and he got Covid, but she never got it. This has happened more than once as far as I know. It's a mystery how the thing jumps from person to person, but it's making top scientist, and especially these politician's look like 2nd graders trying to deal with this thing. But just like you say, and I agree that it's very strange how the Trump administration came down with the thing in the numbers that they came down with it in.

I actually have thought that wow, you reckon it was an attack in hopes to take key players out in the Trump administration ? Never know for sure, but it ain't that far out of line to think it.
If they will lie in bed with Russia, and then sit in the White House with Brennan, Clapper, Biden and Obama, and have Brennan brief President Obama and Obama's Administration on Hillary's plan to contract with Russia to create false Intel to attack Candiate Trump with......

They will have moles bring in an aerosol container of Covid to attack The White House and Chiefs of staff with to stop the confirmation hearings, stop the debates, and try to derail president Trump's re-election bid.

For heaven's sake, Mueller and his team wiped 26 Iphones when they were subpoenaed, so why aren't they charged with Obstruction of Justice?

Why wasn't Mueller, Strozk and Page charged with the same when they did the same?
It's scary to think how desperate these leftist are or can be. "Everything is on the table said Mr. bad ace Chuck Schumer", pffft. The attacks on conservatives have been relentless, and we need the CIA led by Trump to get to the bottom of this bullcrap.

You want an authoritarian state. All the rest of us want you to move to one as it's not happening here.

I get it.

Just have your white guy go on fox and get head from sean handity and leave us out of it.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.
For the record this virtual debate would not have been the first time two candidates debated remotely. Nixon and Kennedy debated on television with one in New York and one Los Angles which was not much different than face to face debates. Of course in those debates were lot different than today.
Trump's idea of a debate is a contest between two fighters to see who can speak the longest, loudest, interrupt the most, and most effectively intimidate his opponent. That just doesn't work in a virtual debate. Debates are suppose to be structured where each candidate has allotted time to address the question and present their ideas. You’re supposed to hear both sides, uninterrupted. In a virtual debate the moderate has more control and can make that happen. Trump can't stand that. He has to be able interrupt his opponents anytime he chooses, overrun his time, wander off subject and demand more time.

Last edited:
After predicting Trump wouldn't back out of the 2nd one, I need Joe to think, "he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off," to get my batting average up to .500

Instead like cheaters who know they can't win, they pulled a fast one and changed the rules, gave The President a 15 minute notice and even less time to give an answer for a rigged game and a virtual debate which would allow Joe to read his answers fed to him by cue cards and a teleprompter.

There is no reason for the debate commission to NOT Hold debate # 2 under the conditions agreed to by both parties.

So where is debate # 2?
The blob backed out. He lost the first one so badly I can’t blame him

I get it.

Just have your white guy go on fox and get head from sean handity and leave us out of it.
It's over. Everyone knew Joe Biden was corrupt and is owned by The Globalist Elites. Now it was just confirmed.

Want to know what a man with a 210 IQ says about President Trump?

1602729486714.png

After predicting Trump wouldn't back out of the 2nd one, I need Joe to think, "he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off," to get my batting average up to .500

Instead like cheaters who know they can't win, they pulled a fast one and changed the rules, gave The President a 15 minute notice and even less time to give an answer for a rigged game and a virtual debate which would allow Joe to read his answers fed to him by cue cards and a teleprompter.

There is no reason for the debate commission to NOT Hold debate # 2 under the conditions agreed to by both parties.

So where is debate # 2?
The blob backed out. He lost the first one so badly I can’t blame him
The Debate Commission agreed to 3 debates under specific conditions.

They are the one's who backed out and tried to prop Biden up.

That $3.1 Million bribe to Joe from Burisma, Trump confronted Biden with sunk him as did his refusal to say if he'd pack the courts when this was said earlier in the campaign.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.
For the record this virtual debate would not have been the first time two candidates debated remotely. Nixon and Kennedy debated on television with one in New York and one Los Angles which was not much different than face to face debates. Of course in those debates were lot different than today.
Trump's idea of a debate is a contest between two fighters to see who can speak the longest, loudest, interrupt the most, and most effectively intimidate his opponent. That just doesn't work in a virtual debate. Debates are suppose to be structured where each candidate has allotted time to address the question and present their ideas. You’re supposed to hear both sides, uninterrupted. In a virtual debate the moderate has more control and can make that happen. Trump can't stand that. He has to be able interrupt his opponents anytime he chooses, overrun his time, wander off subject and demand more time.
The Debate Commission owes The American People three debates under the agreed to conditions and parameters.

NO Debating that.

You want an authoritarian state. All the rest of us want you to move to one as it's not happening here.
Biden is for The 666 Global World Order, so that is your authoritarian state, and judging by the degree of your moral deficits, I'd say you'd be first in line to fall down and worship The AntiChrist.

Forum List

Back