Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters
I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.
Didn't you already predict Biden would not show up for the first one? When are you ever right about anything?
I think I predicted he would not show up for one of more of the debates after getting his ass kicked.
Nah, you lie. You said he wouldn't show up for any debate...

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

'Run away, Joe - hide in your bunker.'

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.
For the record this virtual debate would not have been the first time two candidates debated remotely. Nixon and Kennedy debated on television with one in New York and one Los Angles which was not much different than face to face debates. Of course in those debates were lot different than today.
Trump's idea of a debate is a contest between two fighters to see who can speak the longest, loudest, interrupt the most, and most effectively intimidate his opponent. That just doesn't work in a virtual debate. Debates are suppose to be structured where each candidate has allotted time to address the question and present their ideas. You’re supposed to hear both sides, uninterrupted. In a virtual debate the moderate has more control and can make that happen. Trump can't stand that. He has to be able interrupt his opponents anytime he chooses, overrun his time, wander off subject and demand more time.
The Debate Commission owes The American People three debates under the agreed to conditions and parameters.

NO Debating that.
Trump should stop hiding from Biden
Why won't the debate commission hold the 2nd debate.

Come on, tell me why we cannot have the 2nd debate under the conditions all parties signed off on.

Let me see your lying ass worm out of that one before the jaws of Hell comes to claim your wicked soul.
"Why won't the debate commission hold the 2nd debate."

Because Impeached Trump is such a pussy, he grabs himself.

And by grabbing himself, and knowing you, you were wishing you were in his pants when he does grab himself.
Taste the rainbow.

It's the DemNazi DemTard bathroom confused way.

Say Hello to Daddy Satan in Hell when you see him, that is if you can say anything among the deafening din of anguish and torment.

Have a Lovely Day, pine cone!

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.
Didn't you already predict Biden would not show up for the first one? When are you ever right about anything?
I think I predicted he would not show up for one of more of the debates after getting his ass kicked.

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.​
Care to locate that quote? I mean that is a good bet since Biden has had fewer Public appearances, debates, and interviews than any candidate in modern history. Today he put the lid on communications at 10:00 AM. Who does that 20 days out, after worming his way out of debate 2? Biden showing up for even one debate without shitting his depends is a miracle.

There is no way Biden's handlers throw Joe to the 'wolf' after this Burisma bombshell.

You said there was no way Joe would show up for the first debate. Then you said there was no way he would show up for the second debate. Trump weaseled out of the second one, but Joe was ready to go. Now you're whining about Joe not showing up for the last debate. You wanna bet some money on that?

Okay lets be clear TRUMP didn't get out of the second debate. TRUMP said he wasn't going to do a virtual debate, which was not something ever agreed on, or even resented. Had TRUMP done the virtual debate all debates would switch over to virtual when it would help the dems. A virtual debate would be to open to corruption.

I think the 3rd debate will go on as scheduled and don't expect the Hunter story to get much press, beyond right leaning media.
For the record this virtual debate would not have been the first time two candidates debated remotely. Nixon and Kennedy debated on television with one in New York and one Los Angles which was not much different than face to face debates. Of course in those debates were lot different than today.
Trump's idea of a debate is a contest between two fighters to see who can speak the longest, loudest, interrupt the most, and most effectively intimidate his opponent. That just doesn't work in a virtual debate. Debates are suppose to be structured where each candidate has allotted time to address the question and present their ideas. You’re supposed to hear both sides, uninterrupted. In a virtual debate the moderate has more control and can make that happen. Trump can't stand that. He has to be able interrupt his opponents anytime he chooses, overrun his time, wander off subject and demand more time.
The Debate Commission owes The American People three debates under the agreed to conditions and parameters.

NO Debating that.

Come on, tell me why we cannot have the 2nd debate under the conditions all parties signed off on.

Let me see your lying ass worm out of that one before the jaws of Hell comes to claim your wicked soul.
"Why won't the debate commission hold the 2nd debate."

Because Impeached Trump is such a pussy, he grabs himself.

And by grabbing himself, and knowing you, you were wishing you were in his pants when he does grab himself.
Taste the rainbow.

It's the DemNazi DemTard bathroom confused way.

Say Hello to Daddy Satan in Hell when you see him, that is if you can say anything among the deafening din of anguish and torment.

Have a Lovely Day, pine cone!
:lmao:

Discuss

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.​
Care to locate that quote? I mean that is a good bet. Biden showing up for even one debate without shitting his depends is a miracle.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I already quoted it. Exactly how far out there are you?? :ack-1:

Discuss

I think I predicted he would not show up for one or more of the debates after getting his ass kicked.

Care to locate that quote? I mean that is a good bet. Biden showing up for even one debate without shitting his depends is a miracle.
LOL

I didn't think the thread had enough Evil Hell Bound Idiots in it, so glad you stopped by.

Once again, you lied. I never said there would be No Debates, and clearly there was already one.

Discuss

I think I predicted he would not show up for one or more of the debates after getting his ass kicked.

LOL

I didn't think the thread had enough Evil Hell Bound Idiots in it, so glad you stopped by.

Once again, you lied. I never said there would be No Debates, and clearly there was already one.
LOLOL

You're truly fucking deranged, Stumpy. I literally quoted you saying Biden wouldn't attend any debate; yet here you are, denying what you said...

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.

Joe Biden never showed up for the 1st debate. His wire, stolen debate questions and crib sheet is what showed up.

The man is mentally shot. Wallace had to keep him on the right debate question so Biden could read off of his pre-written answers from his pre-stolen questions.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but we both know it's bullshit.
You and all your DemNazi fiends in the Main Stream Media knew Joe cannot be in a debate so much so that every single leftis media outlet demanded that the rest of the debate be cancelled.

And to quote Joe Biden: "Son of a bitch, the debates got cancelled."

Joe will come down with The Mike DeWine Flu to get out of the 3rd debate. If he shows up, he does it against the advice of his handlers and out of pure pride if he has any.....but more likely China and Russia waves a few dollars in front of him and Joe sniffs his way to the stage.

You've started to believe your own lies. That's just funny.

Yes, Trump backed out of the debate. Pretty stupid of you and him to think the debate commission would put his fat ass on the stage while he was contagious. They offered him an alternative so he could still do it but the fool refused.

I mostly agree with what you say. The only thing I disagree with is where you say ------- "Trump's idea of a debate is a contest between two fighters to see who can speak the longest, loudest, interrupt the most, and most effectively intimidate his opponent. "

I would change the word "fighters" to the word "children"

NO Debating that.

Because Trump was contagious, and he doesn't know how to shut up and act like an adult.

Discuss

LOL

LOLOL

You're truly fucking deranged, Stumpy. I literally quoted you saying Biden wouldn't attend any debate; yet here you are, denying what you said...

He said "unless his mommy makes him", so his mommy must have made him.

We all knew that there would never be three debates.

We just did not know that COVID-19 would play such an important role in the cancellation of those debates.

Besides, those debates are a nothingburger. We all know that that the 46th President will be inaugurated on January 20.

We just did not know that COVID-19 would play such an important role in the cancellation of those debates.

Simply in keeping with the thread's conspiratorial approach, I'll assume here that Trump's COVID-19 incident was fake and conveniently came about one day after the reports of his pitiful showing in the 1st debate. I recall how it was said that Biden would come down with the disease to avoid the debates but suddenly those who foresaw it that way now can't see the forest for the trees.

NO Debating that.

Because Trump was contagious, and he doesn't know how to shut up and act like an adult.
Debate was to be far after he was contagious. He had mild china virus so 10 days is all he needed and he had 14 from the day he tested positive. Funny how you dems hide behind science when it suits your needs but ignore it the rest of the time. In fact he had multiple negative tests before the debate was to have taken place. Admit it Biden barely squeaked by in the first debate and they damn well knew that Trumps interruptions probably saved Biden and they found an out with their influence in the debate commission and took it. \
Virtual debate would of been a waste of time Joe Hiden would of just sit in his basement and read responses from his teleprompter. Keep it coming though you have already lost the SCOTUS and the Presidency keep pulling your bullshit so reps can take the house too.

OMG can we get over this whining about TRUMP interrupting, I think people need to go back and watch the DNC primaries that on many occasions were out of control with interruptions. And GMAB at TRUMP intimidating "listen fat, you're a lying dog face pony solider" Biden.

Yes, Trump backed out of the debate. Pretty stupid of you and him to think the debate commission would put his fat ass on the stage while he was contagious. They offered him an alternative so he could still do it but the fool refused.

How could TRUMP back out of something he never agreed to, being a virtual debate?

He did win the first debate. No one who is breathing should ever believe a lying child of Hell DemNazi like you.

Lying is like breathing for you.

When you spend more time arguing with the moderator than the other candidate, you are not winning the debate. And that was the most friendly moderator they had.

After predicting Trump wouldn't back out of the 2nd one, I need Joe to think, "he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off," to get my batting average up to .500
President Trump never backed out of the 2nd debate that he agreed to participate in under the conditions he agreed to. The Debate Commission, bailing Joe out, refused to hold The Debate they and The President Agreed to.

Instead like cheaters who know they can't win, they pulled a fast one and changed the rules, gave The President a 15 minute notice and even less time to give an answer for a rigged game and a virtual debate which would allow Joe to read his answers fed to him by cue cards and a teleprompter.

There is no reason for the debate commission to NOT Hold debate # 2 under the conditions agreed to by both parties.

So where is debate # 2?
The Debate Commission doesn't get "agreements." They make the rules and the candidates follow them or don't debate. It's not a negotiation. Trump refused a virtual debate, which was decided on because of his Covid cooties. It's all on him. Biden will debate the 3rd one if Trump will.

Forum List

Back