Will Joe Biden Skip The Next Debate?

• They found a way out of the 2nd Debate so yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, Joe is a Fighter and will show up to duke it out with Trump behind the school

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's thinks he's Senator of PA and get's lost at a swimming pool and shows his hairy legs off

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • He can't find that thing, yah know the thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He thinks he is running against What's his name from Montana

• Mommy am I dog catcher yet

• Sniff Sniff Sniff

• He finds Hunter's Crack Pipe and suddenly becomes Lucid

• Total voters
I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.
Didn't you already predict Biden would not show up for the first one? When are you ever right about anything?
I think I predicted he would not show up for one or more of the debates after getting his ass kicked.
Nah, you lie. You said he wouldn't show up for any debate...

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.​
Care to locate that quote? I mean that is a good bet. Biden showing up for even one debate without shitting his depends is a miracle.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I already quoted it. Exactly how far out there are you?? :ack-1:
I didn't think the thread had enough Evil Hell Bound Idiots in it, so glad you stopped by.

Once again, you lied. I never said there would be No Debates, and clearly there was already one.
LOLOL

You're truly fucking deranged, Stumpy. I literally quoted you saying Biden wouldn't attend any debate; yet here you are, denying what you said...

We wanted 6 debates to destroy the senile baby murdering pedophile, and Biden agreed to 3 and won't show up to any of them unless his mommy makes him.
He said "unless his mommy makes him", so his mommy must have made him.
Dumbfuck, his mommy is dead. She can't make him. You can sum up the IQ of all you rightards and still be in double digits.

I said, "unless his mommy makes him", and Jill made Joe go to the first debate, but the Democrat Party was arguing for Zero Debates and only wanted town Halls, The only reason for that is because they have to plant pre-written questions for Joe to regurgitate his pre-written answers. The man's mind is starting to go to mush.

Speaking of your Low IQ.....This man has an IQ of 210. Here is what he says about our president.

View attachment 401895
Stumpy, his mommy couldn't help him, she's dead. So she had nothing to do with him showing up for the debate you idiotically claimed he wouldn't show up for. :cuckoo:

You're as dumb as a stump.
Give it up. Everyone knows you lie 24-7. You are a parasitic Troll. For 4 years Obama, Clinton, Biden and their minions hid their crimes. Now they are being exposed.

Promises kept.

Biden is toast.

Why Biden was not prosecuted earlier is hard to explain except there were a lot of crooked Obama-Globalist-Loyalist that worked day and night to put out fires, bury the bodies, tie up loose ends and sweep it all under the rug. The Obama Administration was nothing but a political mafia.
LOL

I got as far as, "give..."

I've already proven you lied. I posted you claiming Biden won't show up for a single debate AND I posted you falsely claiming you never said that.

:dance:

Trump has PIZZAZ, Biden doesn't, that will make all the difference in the election outcome, my friends

I believe based on more and more evidence coming out on Biden, and The Obama Administration's Corruption, based on Senile Joe's deteriorating mental condition that there will be some excuse made as to why there cannot be a 3rd debate.

Hey, guy remember when you said Trump would win the first debate? How'd that work out for you again?
Worked great chinaman. Biden scum won't agree to the rules everyone else has for 50 years so Trump told him to f--- off.

Hey, guy remember when you said Trump would win the first debate? How'd that work out for you again?
Worked great chinaman. Biden scum won't agree to the rules everyone else has for 50 years so Trump told him to f--- off.
LOL

Biden won that debate so much, Impeached Trump won't come back for seconds.

tenor.gif

LOL

tenor.gif
yeah right, Goebbels.

LOL

tenor.gif
Sorry wrong again, son of Satan.

How about “The Commission’s” handpicked Biden Buddy getting fired from. C-Span?

Last edited:
Trump has PIZZAZ, Biden doesn't, that will make all the difference in the election outcome, my friends
What do you have to say about Biden’s Pal, the 2nd debate moderator getting suspended from C-Span?

LOL

tenor.gif
yeah right, Goebbels.
And now you know why The So Called Debate Commission canceled the 2nd Debate

Good idea. Given how badly Trump fucked up the first one, if we had another, the Democrats might wind up winning 60 seats in the Senate and 400 in the House. And nobody wants that.
RIGHT HERE FOLKS LEFTISTS ARE SHOWING HOW THEY FEAR BIDEN DEBATING THE PRESIDENT.
If the president did so poorly wouldn't it be advantageous for biden to debating the president once again? lol

LOL

tenor.gif
yeah right, Goebbels.
Clearly. There is no other reason.

LOL

tenor.gif

Gee, illicitinfo.com. who can argue that, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

tenor.gif

Gee, illicitinfo.com. who can argue that, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
1602850735091.png

Trump got beaten so badly in the first debate, he didn't want any part of Biden going forward.

Shit he beat himself up in the Second Debate/Town Hall by going on an unhinged rant about QAnon....
Gag Me Guthrie lost that debate just like Biden Blow Job Mikey lost his.
1602851009914.png

There is no reason even right now not to hold the 2nd debate.

By the time the 3rd debate comes around, Joe is going to come down with the Mike DeWine Flu and refuse to debate.

Discuss

I think Joe Biden is done, but he and his party need ripped to shreds in a public forum.
I agree. There is no way Slow Joe will debate again because Trump is going to bring up Hunter's e-mails that the fake news has been desperately trying to cover up.

Forum List

Back