There will never be another President like Obama..

and that is a 100% accurate statement!
Either because the country will not survive beyond his term or because voters will finally
understand the policies and ineptitude of having put into office someone WITH NO administrative experience!

It is shameful that Obama with his lack of any executive experience has hired people only because first they think like Obama and then their qualifications.

Obama said: " I'd like higher gas prices..."
SOURCE: LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

So when he approved Steven Chu as Secretary of Energy, Obama KNEW Chu ALSO wanted higher gas prices as Chu said:
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Mr. Chu, who directs the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal in September 2008.
Times Tough for Energy Overhaul - WSJ.com

This is JUST ONE example of how Obama with absolutely NO love for capitalism, for businesses and obviously no experiences hired people that thought like he did.. "I'd like higher gas prices" Obama..Chu "we have to boost gas prices"..
And that is just one example of Obama being the ONLY President ever to be elected that wanted higher gas prices and went about to hire a Secretary of Energy who also wanted higher prices and HE SUCCEEDED!

As a result voters are NOW understanding this incompetency!
Reality, Price of a gallon of gas
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
Obama Jul 22, 2013 $3.684 220% Increase.

Bu......bu......bu........what about 'the poor?'

keep-calm-and-dont-be-such-a-drama-queen.png

img-thing

Are you serious?

Romney openly told 47% is America to go fuck themselves. He was reserving his "free stuff" for corporations and the wealthy

So obviously YOU don't think for yourself and YOU base ALL your opinions and vote based on what the MSM tells you to do!
Because 85% of the MSM voted and donated to Obama!
Now these same donors/news people of news stories about Romney 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

But of course intelligent voters like you as represented by these typical Obama voters weren't influenced by the media that called Obama a God!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Did you get some of Obama's STASH???

Or maybe this person...
"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg]YouTube[/ame]

YOU get any of Obama's stash also???

Prove it or STFU

1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to GOP candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Democrat candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
An average Democrat contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

The biased MSM is a well known documented fact.
Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas ..quote:
"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics.
About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.

Whether you agree or not there is a media bias as this UCLA study indicates of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center,
with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most biased...
Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom

"In your recent piece about Thomas Edsall, you denounce his assertion that Democrats outnumber Republicans in newsrooms by 15 or 25 to 1.
Well, I work in such a newsroom and have worked at others. I know from experience that this is a pretty darn accurate estimate. Exaggerated, perhaps, but not by a whole heckuva lot."
Hiawatha Bray Technology Reporter Boston Globe

Thomas' assertion of 85% reporters vote Democratic is backed up by:
"MSNBC.com identified 144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission. Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left:
125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes. Only 17 gave to Republicans. Two gave to both parties."
Journalists give campaign cash - politics | NBC News

PROVE DIFFERENTLY or STFU!!!

So obviously YOU don't think for yourself and YOU base ALL your opinions and vote based on what the MSM tells you to do!
Now these same donors/news people of news stories about Romney 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

But of course intelligent voters like you as represented by these typical Obama voters weren't influenced by the media that called Obama a God!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,

Or maybe this person...
"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
YouTube

Prove it or STFU

1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to GOP candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Democrat candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.

Whether you agree or not there is a media bias as this UCLA study indicates of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center,
with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most biased...

"In your recent piece about Thomas Edsall, you denounce his assertion that Democrats outnumber Republicans in newsrooms by 15 or 25 to 1.
Well, I work in such a newsroom and have worked at others. I know from experience that this is a pretty darn accurate estimate. Exaggerated, perhaps, but not by a whole heckuva lot."

"MSNBC.com identified 144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission. Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left:
125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes. Only 17 gave to Republicans. Two gave to both parties."

This has no more to do with the topic than, say, which hand O'bama wipes his ass with, but we just did this back here.

The Myth of "Liberal Media"

If that's the tangent you want, take it over there. It ain't the topic here.

Or maybe this person...
YouTube

Prove it or STFU

Massive fail

Do you read what you post?

Prove it or STFU

This has no more to do with the topic than, say, which hand O'bama wipes his ass with, but we just did this back here.

"Tangent"????
YOU ASKED ME TO "PROVE DIFFERENTLY or STFU!!'

AGAIN.. you are ignoring the FACT 85% of MSM give money and voted for Obama ?
Do you think these MSM donors/voters are as DUMB as you?
I mean if YOU think they would shell out MONEY for Obama and produce negative stories you are definitely dumber then they are!
FACT:
These same donors/voters/news people ginned out news stories about Romney 71% of which were NEGATIVE!!!

Seems to be pretty clear to people that obviously are a whole hell of lot smarter then you!
Tell me idiot... why did the Boston Globe sell at a 93% loss by NYT ???

"Tangent"????

I mean if YOU think they would shell out MONEY for Obama and produce negative stories you are definitely dumber then they are!
FACT:
These same donors/voters/news people ginned out news stories about Romney 71% of which were NEGATIVE!!!

Seems to be pretty clear to people that obviously are a whole hell of lot smarter then you!

I asked you no such thing.

Is English your fifth language?
Don't you need four others first?

"Tangent"????

FACT:

It's probably more telling that he had to go to "women of grace" to find his "source".

"Tangent"????

FACT:

POGO!!!! I am so sorry! You never "ASKED ME TO "PROVE DIFFERENTLY or STFU!!'
That was Rightwinger and I am very sorry for accusing you of that.
Again I'm showing the major difference between people like me and the majority of people that support Obama/Democrats...i.e. they WILL NEVER admit they made any mistakes!

Please accept my "mea culpa"!!!

"Tangent"????

FACT:

POGO!!!! I am so sorry! You never "ASKED ME TO "PROVE DIFFERENTLY or STFU!!'
That was Rightwinger and I am very sorry for accusing you of that.
Again I'm showing the major difference between people like me and the majority of people that support Obama/Democrats...i.e. they WILL NEVER admit they made any mistakes!

Please accept my "mea culpa"!!!

Fine, well done, let's move on. It's still a tangent off the topic of this thread.

Just for the sake of sanity, admitting or not admitting when one is wrong has nothing to do with their politics.
Just calm down and your posts won't look like you just swallowed a bowl of sugar.

Last edited:
While it is true there will never be a President like President Obama may will model their presidencies after him. Few will ever face as hostile a Congress as Obama, but Obama will be credited in perservering despite persistant obstructionism.

The greatest legacy of President Obama will be his bringing down the Republican Party as we know it today. The raging hatred and willingness to bring down the country if it also results in bringing down President Obama will be the GOPs undoing

For countless young Americans, this will be the lasting impression of Republicans......cruel, uncaring and destructive

Yes I did

Corey Booker is just running for Senate this year. Hillary will be in her 70s when she is President. Democrats need the next generation after Obama and Hillary

Corey Booker, Andrew Cuomo and Elisabeth Warren are in the wings

Wow. The party of Hubert Humphrey, Ed Muskie, and Pat Moynihan has been reduced to this.

Republicans have painted themselves into a corner

They have only themselves to blame

Deflection is not a river in Egypt.
Thanks for admitting the Democratic Party has become the party of hacks, corruption, and lies.

While it is true there will never be a President like President Obama may will model their presidencies after him. Few will ever face as hostile a Congress as Obama, but Obama will be credited in perservering despite persistant obstructionism.

The greatest legacy of President Obama will be his bringing down the Republican Party as we know it today. The raging hatred and willingness to bring down the country if it also results in bringing down President Obama will be the GOPs undoing

For countless young Americans, this will be the lasting impression of Republicans......cruel, uncaring and destructive

His own party has controlled Congress for 2 years, controls the Senate to this day, and has significant representation in the House.
How is folding in the face of opposition persevering?

His own party has controlled Congress for 2 years, controls the Senate to this day, and has significant representation in the House.

Record Filibusters

Now, move along

Record Filibusters

Now, move along

That's your answer? That's lame even for you, nutsucker.

Forum List

Back