There will never be another President like Obama..

Wait...let me help you

Tell us about how the elections are fixed now

They aren't.
Are you going to argue that inner city Negroes being promised free gov't cheese did not decide this election? They turned out in droves and voted 100% for Obama. 110% in some precincts.

90% of "negroes" voted for Obama .......free stuff or not

How many of the 1% voted for Romney because of the free stuff he was going to give them?

Romney didnt promise free stuff. In fact he told people who wanted free stuff to vote for Obama.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aLpf5OMKw]Romney: If you're looking for more free stuff, vote for the other guy - YouTube[/ame]

There will never be another President like Obama..

Not really.

Like it has been said.... the contrary it's true..... if amnesty goes into effect ...there will be many other Presidents like Obama.... may be even worst than Obama, if that is possible... there will be Obama's clones till' kingdom come...:mad: :(

Hope and pray it doesn't happen.
Which as I said first the destruction of the country which obviously Obama wants!
I mean what American wants higher gas prices? Obama said he wanted them!
What American wants to see ANY companies go bankrupt? Obama said he would bankrupt coal utilities!
What American would say "American troops air raid villages killing civilians"? Obama did!
What American would want to have 1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile in oil tanker on the open ocean instead of
700 barrels of oil traveling one mile on land? Does that make ANY sense... obviously to a no sense Obama!
What American when realizing there are NOT 46 million americans that want health insurance would approve of
the destruction of 99% of America's health delivery and financing system?
What American would want 400,000 people out of work and $100 billion a year in tax revenue vanish? Obama does!

keep-calm-and-dont-be-such-a-drama-queen.png

They aren't.
Are you going to argue that inner city Negroes being promised free gov't cheese did not decide this election? They turned out in droves and voted 100% for Obama. 110% in some precincts.

How many of the 1% voted for Romney because of the free stuff he was going to give them?

Romney didnt promise free stuff. In fact he told people who wanted free stuff to vote for Obama.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aLpf5OMKw]Romney: If you're looking for more free stuff, vote for the other guy - YouTube[/ame]

Did he ever release his tax records?

Election's over, toots.

Oh yeah, Obama won again. He's been president for 5 years and conditions in this country are far worse than when he took office. You own it.

Romney: If you're looking for more free stuff, vote for the other guy - YouTube

Election's over, toots.

Oh yeah, Obama won again. He's been president for 5 years and conditions in this country are far worse than when he took office. You own it.

332-206....earned it!

They aren't.

Are you serious?

Romney openly told 47% is America to go fuck themselves. He was reserving his "free stuff" for corporations and the wealthy

Are you serious?

Romney openly told 47% is America to go fuck themselves. He was reserving his "free stuff" for corporations and the wealthy

So obviously YOU don't think for yourself and YOU base ALL your opinions and vote based on what the MSM tells you to do!
Because 85% of the MSM voted and donated to Obama!
Now these same donors/news people of news stories about Romney 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

But of course intelligent voters like you as represented by these typical Obama voters weren't influenced by the media that called Obama a God!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Did you get some of Obama's STASH???

Or maybe this person...
"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg]YouTube[/ame]

YOU get any of Obama's stash also???

Yep, never will be another angry black man, that plays white man when it suits him, was raised by a card carrying communist and sold his country down the crapper.

Those type of cancers generally don't make the cut

-Geaux

Romney: If you're looking for more free stuff, vote for the other guy - YouTube

Are you serious?

So obviously YOU don't think for yourself and YOU base ALL your opinions and vote based on what the MSM tells you to do!
Now these same donors/news people of news stories about Romney 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

But of course intelligent voters like you as represented by these typical Obama voters weren't influenced by the media that called Obama a God!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Did you get some of Obama's STASH???

Or maybe this person...
"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg]YouTube[/ame]

YOU get any of Obama's stash also???

Prove it or STFU

Yep, never will be another angry black man, that plays white man when it suits him, was raised by a card carrying communist and sold his country down the crapper.

-Geaux

Corey Booker is next in line

-Geaux

Might be Deval Patrick. But you've got the strategy down: clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes.
Wait, didnt you claim Hillary was going to be next president?

-Geaux

Might be Deval Patrick. But you've got the strategy down: clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes.

Yes I did

Corey Booker is just running for Senate this year. Hillary will be in her 70s when she is President. Democrats need the next generation after Obama and Hillary

Corey Booker, Andrew Cuomo and Elisabeth Warren are in the wings

Cuomo will never see the White House. Others perhaps, Cuomo not.

-Geaux

Yes I did

Corey Booker is just running for Senate this year. Hillary will be in her 70s when she is President. Democrats need the next generation after Obama and Hillary

Wow. The party of Hubert Humphrey, Ed Muskie, and Pat Moynihan has been reduced to this.

Yes I did

Wow. The party of Hubert Humphrey, Ed Muskie, and Pat Moynihan has been reduced to this.

Republicans have painted themselves into a corner

They have only themselves to blame

Yes I did

Republicans have painted themselves into a corner

They have only themselves to blame

Actually, we have 51% freeloaders and those that enable them to blame

-Geaux

Forum List

Back