There's No Hiding It Now.....The Communists Run The DNC

Wait, OMG the video hasn't been edited or whatever? People are defending Harris running to be POTUS being so stupid as to stand next to a poster supporting Communism at the direction of her VP pick?

Nope. Most of us got raises to make up for inflation. And now that prices are going down, we're doing great.

If you are a loser who rents and doesn't own a home, yea, your world sucks. It's because you are a LOSER in America. Pretty pathetic. I love it how whites like you looked down on blacks in the 1900's. Today you whites can't seem to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. Don't blame Mexicans or Blacks or the Chinese. Blame your Baby Boomer parents.
I don't see any prices going down. I cannot even get a full cart of groceries without paying $200. And that's without buying any meat.

FYI, illegals drive wages down. This is one of the reasons I had to leave California, because all of the illegals were working for half of what the rest of us were getting. I couldn't find a job in the 80s that paid more than $9/hr. And they take half of that in taxes.

I remember not long ago this would be a death sentence to any campaign.

Now they're laughing it up and showing it off.

Do they really think we're this stupid?

Speaking of a threat to Democracy......these two are it.
No one ever questions the low level of your competency. How are the MAGA neo-fascist commies, speedwell.

Last edited:
You are at the level of sassy, barely sentient.

How is the OP (commies run the DNC) an acceptable statement? It is pathetic.

Reserving judgment for some confirmation here. If this is the real deal, Google effectively quickly buried it or made it invisible which they are doing with almost EVERYTHING unflattering to Walz or Harris now.

Trump campaigns with his no tax on tips pledge. Media pretty much silent.
Harris--in a monkey see monkey do reversal of her original policies--a month later says no tax on tips pledge and Google prominently features dozens and dozens of media sources using that as a headline.

This needs to be a campaign commercial. Immediately.

Okay I went to Twitter. The guy who posted it admits it's a "meme". So not valid, I retract what I said about making it a campaign ad

Communism is being rebranded by the left.
Communism is happy-happy joy-joy fun-fun-fun.

283373_buzzmolt_ren-and-stimpy-1.jpg

Y U M

Forum List

Back