There's no mob quite as nasty as the pro-gay mob

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"... they’re in the face of some pizzeria owner from a small town, who’ll almost certainly never be asked to cater a gay wedding — except maybe now as a pretext to coax her formal refusal and trigger a lawsuit — and who, like every other Christian business owner who’s run up against antidiscrimination laws thus far, isn’t refusing service to gays as a rule. She’s refusing compulsory participation in a wedding ceremony that violates what her religion tells her is permissible."

"...Just got off the phone with #MemoriesPizza; they’re considering never opening again. Receiving a lot of death threats."

"Only when it costs them nothing, like in the absurd hypothetical of a great wave of Indiana businesses kicking gays out, do they pound the table. They’re beneath contempt."

Crisis in Indiana Random small-town pizzeria says it won t cater gay weddings Update Might not re-open Hot Air

“I don’t know if we will re-open, or if we can, if it’s safe to re-open,” O’Connor told The Blaze. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”
“We’re very hurt and confused and we stood up for what we believe,” she told The Blaze. “The news just took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays, but we would not condone a wedding. We would not cater that because it’s against our religious beliefs.”
Memories Pizza Doesn t Know If They Will Re-Open CBS Cleveland

I suspect they will be OK, the Gofundme site has raised 135K in less than 24 hours

I suspect they will be OK, the Gofundme site has raised 135K in less than 24 hours
I know I saw that..only when I saw it, it was at 50,000.

Hahaha. The dumbass fags keep saying "boycott" and haven't figured out yet..tiny minority boycotts don't do shit.

Hahaha. The dumbass fags keep saying "boycott" and haven't figured out yet..tiny minority boycotts don't do shit.

It always turns out this way, Look at Chik Fil La. If I were a business I'd pray they boycott me

It always turns out this way, Look at Chik Fil La. If I were a business I'd pray they boycott me
I would suggest the family reopen and invite around a dozen members of Rolling Thunder to appear at the re-opening and advertise free pizza for life for RT members.

What is this? The 15th or 20th thread on this?

I think its a shame but what did the homophobic bigots expect?

If you feel so bad for the big-mouth bigots, send them more money.

Meanwhile, real Americans are going to fight for the principles on which this country was founded.

"... they’re in the face of some pizzeria owner from a small town, who’ll almost certainly never be asked to cater a gay wedding — except maybe now as a pretext to coax her formal refusal and trigger a lawsuit — and who, like every other Christian business owner who’s run up against antidiscrimination laws thus far, isn’t refusing service to gays as a rule. She’s refusing compulsory participation in a wedding ceremony that violates what her religion tells her is permissible."

"...Just got off the phone with #MemoriesPizza; they’re considering never opening again. Receiving a lot of death threats."

"Only when it costs them nothing, like in the absurd hypothetical of a great wave of Indiana businesses kicking gays out, do they pound the table. They’re beneath contempt."

Crisis in Indiana Random small-town pizzeria says it won t cater gay weddings Update Might not re-open Hot Air

Oh I can think of worse examples:

Houston Mayor Annise Parker reportedly receiving death threats sources say News - Home

HOUSTON -

Officers from the Houston Police Department have been assigned to keep watch outside Mayor Annise Parker's Montrose home after she reportedly received death threats, sources said.

The origin and specifics of those threats are still unclear; however, this comes just two days after her highly-controversial Equal Rights Ordinance was passed by Houston City Council.

The ordinance, which is now in effect, extends discrimination protection against an array of citizens including the gay, lesbian and transgender community.

Of course she has been receiving death threats from anti-gay activists since the 1980's

About the same time, Parker was elected president of the city’s Gay Political Caucus.

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”

Houston Mayor Annise Parker reportedly receiving death threats sources say News - Home

HOUSTON -

Officers from the Houston Police Department have been assigned to keep watch outside Mayor Annise Parker's Montrose home after she reportedly received death threats, sources said.

The origin and specifics of those threats are still unclear; however, this comes just two days after her highly-controversial Equal Rights Ordinance was passed by Houston City Council.

The ordinance, which is now in effect, extends discrimination protection against an array of citizens including the gay, lesbian and transgender community.

Of course she has been receiving death threats from anti-gay activists since the 1980's

About the same time, Parker was elected president of the city’s Gay Political Caucus.

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”

Not to mention the people who have been assaulted or murdered because they were gay.

Where were the phobe's sympathy then?

Seven thousand dollars more in less than 30 mins. This is priceless

All Christian shop owners should state their intent not to serve queer fake weddings and watch their revenue grow by leaps and bounds when the homos announce their intent to gaycott.

Gaycotts are quite lucrative for Christian companies.

HOUSTON -

Not to mention the people who have been assaulted or murdered because they were gay.

Where were the phobe's sympathy then?
Gee haven't heard of one of those for years and last one I reme.Ber libs pushing was fake

What is this? The 15th or 20th thread on this?

I think its a shame but what did the homophobic bigots expect?

If you feel so bad for the big-mouth bigots, send them more money.

Meanwhile, real Americans are going to fight for the principles on which this country was founded.
Yeah keep doing what you are doing, and you will make plenty of what you call homophobes rich! Lol

I would suggest the family reopen and invite around a dozen members of Rolling Thunder to appear at the re-opening and advertise free pizza for life for RT members.

What if "Dykes On Bikes" show up ?

The idiots that cry discrimination the loudest are the biggest biggots there is.

Forum List

Back