There's no mob quite as nasty as the pro-gay mob

I suspect they will be OK, the Gofundme site has raised 135K in less than 24 hours
I know I saw that..only when I saw it, it was at 50,000.

Hahaha. The dumbass fags keep saying "boycott" and haven't figured out yet..tiny minority boycotts don't do shit.

It always turns out this way, Look at Chik Fil La. If I were a business I'd pray they boycott me
I would suggest the family reopen and invite around a dozen members of Rolling Thunder to appear at the re-opening and advertise free pizza for life for RT members.

What if "Dykes On Bikes" show up ?
God have mercy!!

What is this? The 15th or 20th thread on this?

I think its a shame but what did the homophobic bigots expect?

If you feel so bad for the big-mouth bigots, send them more money.

Meanwhile, real Americans are going to fight for the principles on which this country was founded.
The big mouthed idiots are on your side retard.

What is this? The 15th or 20th thread on this?

I think its a shame but what did the homophobic bigots expect?

If you feel so bad for the big-mouth bigots, send them more money.

Meanwhile, real Americans are going to fight for the principles on which this country was founded.
The big mouthed idiots are on your side retard.

The big mouthed idiots were all over the place screeching for boycotts yesterday.

That turned out well for them, didn't it?!

I suspect they will be OK, the Gofundme site has raised 135K in less than 24 hours

And every penny of it came from like minded bigots. Who would you say was being scammed out of a pile of money?
polls_BooHoo_Cry_baby_1753_624492_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

real Americans are going to fight for the principles
"realAmericans????" What do you mean by that? Do you mean the leftists who have the core belief that Americans with opposing opinion are faux Americans? Are you saying that in the arena of debate American people with divergent opinion from yours are not Americans?

"realAmericans????" What do you mean by that? Do you mean the leftists who have the core belief that Americans with opposing opinion are faux Americans? Are you saying that in the arena of debate American people with divergent opinion from yours are not Americans?
Of course that's what he means.

"... they’re in the face of some pizzeria owner from a small town, who’ll almost certainly never be asked to cater a gay wedding — except maybe now as a pretext to coax her formal refusal and trigger a lawsuit — and who, like every other Christian business owner who’s run up against antidiscrimination laws thus far, isn’t refusing service to gays as a rule. She’s refusing compulsory participation in a wedding ceremony that violates what her religion tells her is permissible."

"...Just got off the phone with #MemoriesPizza; they’re considering never opening again. Receiving a lot of death threats."

"Only when it costs them nothing, like in the absurd hypothetical of a great wave of Indiana businesses kicking gays out, do they pound the table. They’re beneath contempt."

Crisis in Indiana Random small-town pizzeria says it won t cater gay weddings Update Might not re-open Hot Air

Oh I can think of worse examples:

Houston Mayor Annise Parker reportedly receiving death threats sources say News - Home

HOUSTON -

Officers from the Houston Police Department have been assigned to keep watch outside Mayor Annise Parker's Montrose home after she reportedly received death threats, sources said.

The origin and specifics of those threats are still unclear; however, this comes just two days after her highly-controversial Equal Rights Ordinance was passed by Houston City Council.

The ordinance, which is now in effect, extends discrimination protection against an array of citizens including the gay, lesbian and transgender community.

Of course she has been receiving death threats from anti-gay activists since the 1980's

About the same time, Parker was elected president of the city’s Gay Political Caucus.

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”

Question

Are you at all bothered that city governments are seeking to expand their own powers? My God , we already have an overbearing federal government, and overbearing state governments, and now we have city governments trying to force more laws down our throats?

That's EXACTLY what Luddly is saying. He believes that if you don't agree with him politically you hate America and are a terrorist.

Of course Luddly is a lying piece of shit , so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

"... they’re in the face of some pizzeria owner from a small town, who’ll almost certainly never be asked to cater a gay wedding — except maybe now as a pretext to coax her formal refusal and trigger a lawsuit — and who, like every other Christian business owner who’s run up against antidiscrimination laws thus far, isn’t refusing service to gays as a rule. She’s refusing compulsory participation in a wedding ceremony that violates what her religion tells her is permissible."

"...Just got off the phone with #MemoriesPizza; they’re considering never opening again. Receiving a lot of death threats."

"Only when it costs them nothing, like in the absurd hypothetical of a great wave of Indiana businesses kicking gays out, do they pound the table. They’re beneath contempt."

Crisis in Indiana Random small-town pizzeria says it won t cater gay weddings Update Might not re-open Hot Air

Houston Mayor Annise Parker reportedly receiving death threats sources say News - Home

HOUSTON -

Officers from the Houston Police Department have been assigned to keep watch outside Mayor Annise Parker's Montrose home after she reportedly received death threats, sources said.

The origin and specifics of those threats are still unclear; however, this comes just two days after her highly-controversial Equal Rights Ordinance was passed by Houston City Council.

The ordinance, which is now in effect, extends discrimination protection against an array of citizens including the gay, lesbian and transgender community.

Of course she has been receiving death threats from anti-gay activists since the 1980's

About the same time, Parker was elected president of the city’s Gay Political Caucus.

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”

Question

Are you at all bothered that city governments are seeking to expand their own powers? My God , we already have an overbearing federal government, and overbearing state governments, and now we have city governments trying to force more laws down our throats?

Odd coming from someone who advocates local control so often.

Seven thousand dollars more in less than 30 mins. This is priceless

All Christian shop owners should state their intent not to serve queer fake weddings and watch their revenue grow by leaps and bounds when the homos announce their intent to gaycott.
If they believe the weddings are fake, why do they care?

They don't care if they take place.

They don't want to participate.

Would you care if I required you to come to my church..and if you refused, I removed your income?

HOUSTON -

Question

Odd coming from someone who advocates local control so often.

Odd, that I've never said that at all.

Of course that's what he means.
Oh..OK. That's how they interpret "let's have a debate" but if you do not agree with me just shut up and let me do the talking.

Seven thousand dollars more in less than 30 mins. This is priceless

All Christian shop owners should state their intent not to serve queer fake weddings and watch their revenue grow by leaps and bounds when the homos announce their intent to gaycott.
If they believe the weddings are fake, why do they care?

They don't care if they take place.

They don't want to participate.

Would you care if I required you to come to my church..and if you refused, I removed your income?

Christians may not attend, but this Christian baker will certainly bake a wedding cake for dogs. Of course, he still refused to bake one for gays.
This Homophobic Bakery will Cater Dog Weddings but Not Gay Civil Unions - The Wire

Forum List

Back