There's no money to pick up trash or keep up parks, but New York mayor's wife has $2 million staff of 14

You provide no information on her role or what her staff does.
Baking cookies does not cut it.
Then you don't want to read the link.
Very vague and misleading

It also says this....

The First Lady manages a robust portfolio and her team works tirelessly to carry out goals and priorities on issues like mental health and domestic violence that will improve the lives of New Yorkers,” she said.

“As the City navigates unprecedented challenges triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, these public servants continue to show up everyday to deliver solutions that reach into every neighborhood and family, and we owe them a debt of gratitude,” Caraway said

Yep, a $70,000 videographer to film her baking cookies is much more important than picking up trash in the city...dumbass.

OK, he spent one hour to video her making cookies for the poor.
Tell us what his other videos were about and maybe I will be concerned

For Christ sake, do you pay attention on anything. He was brought on as an employee, in your tiny mind $70,000/hour is acceptable?

Let’s see
The mayors wife oversees programs that help prevent domestic violence and mental health.

Do I see a need for videos on how to obtain city funded mental health aid or how to report domestic violence and seek aid?

Yes, I do

It also says this....

The First Lady manages a robust portfolio and her team works tirelessly to carry out goals and priorities on issues like mental health and domestic violence that will improve the lives of New Yorkers,” she said.

“As the City navigates unprecedented challenges triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, these public servants continue to show up everyday to deliver solutions that reach into every neighborhood and family, and we owe them a debt of gratitude,” Caraway said

Yep, a $70,000 videographer to film her baking cookies is much more important than picking up trash in the city...dumbass.

For Christ sake, do you pay attention on anything. He was brought on as an employee, in your tiny mind $70,000/hour is acceptable?

Let’s see
The mayors wife oversees programs that help prevent domestic violence and mental health.

Do I see a need for videos on how to obtain city funded mental health aid or how to report domestic violence and seek aid?

Yes, I do

Yep, I'm sure you also have a need to see a video on how to bake ginger snaps...dumbass.

It also says this....

Let’s see

Yes, I do

I have an idea: Instead of giving money to likely friends for this group to oversee anything, why not give the money to mental health and domestic violence groups instead?

City Hall spokesperson Chanel Caraway responded to THE CITY report by defending the "public servants" working hard on McCray's team to help New Yorkers.

"The First Lady has challenged the old, sexist ways of doing things," Caraway said in a statement. "She doesn’t take a salary herself, but she’s leading a team to improve mental health in a trying time and confront systemic racism."

So it looks like most of that staff are doing City Work under her direction.... She doesn't take a salary herself.

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change the pig. In our city some of the police cars are over 10 years old, and the Mayor is not replacing retiring police officers. He did manage to get Council to pass a 2.5 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson got busted riding his dirt bike on the street twice.

How did he suppose those kids will get their dirt bikes to that park? Think they have pickup trucks and trailers to haul them there? Who's going to accept liability when those kids hurt themselves or get killed?

After enough public criticism, they pulled the idea. If not for that, it would have been done.

These people are elitist pigs.
There is great irony in rightwinger defending them.
Non one is going to buy that the mayer's wife needs a staff of 14 people averaging almost $150,000 a year EACH... at a time when the city is reeling in budgetary crises.
But like I say, rightwinger will never-ever-ever-ever call out one of his own. Ever.
Not even the Clintons

Money well spent, I guess. NYC can't pick up trash, but New Yorkers can watch his wife bake cookies shot by a $70,000 per year videographer.

And the idiots in NY want us to bail them out.

Money well spent, I guess. NYC can't pick up trash, but New Yorkers can watch his wife bake cookies shot by a $70,000 per year videographer.

Bill better start pimping that WAP of a wife of his out to pay the bills.

It also says this....

LOL

Chirlane McCray, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, was entrusted in 2015 with running a new initiative in the city called ThriveNYC, a program that attempted to address issues of homelessness, substance use, depression and suicide, all centered around mental health and with a price tag of $250 million per year in tax payer dollars.

Now, four years later, there are serious concerns and calls for official inquiries into the program because no one can determine if it’s actually been successful. What’s more, due to a general opaqueness when it comes to the program’s budget, ThriveNYC has apparently left that nearly $900 million unaccounted for.

It also says this....

Let’s see

Yes, I do
Do you see a need for a video of her baking cookies?

It also says this....

Let’s see

Yes, I do

I didn’t see the video or the message it told.
She was baking for charity. if the videographer was filming her kids birthday party, I would have issues

What I object to is the media characterizing the videographer as someone who only films her baking cookies while ignoring all functions he may do.

Bill better start pimping that WAP of a wife of his out to pay the bills.

images.jpeg

City Hall spokesperson Chanel Caraway responded to THE CITY report by defending the "public servants" working hard on McCray's team to help New Yorkers.

"The First Lady has challenged the old, sexist ways of doing things," Caraway said in a statement. "She doesn’t take a salary herself, but she’s leading a team to improve mental health in a trying time and confront systemic racism."

So it looks like most of that staff are doing City Work under her direction.... She doesn't take a salary herself.

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change the pig. In our city some of the police cars are over 10 years old, and the Mayor is not replacing retiring police officers. He did manage to get Council to pass a 2.5 million dollar bill to create a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson got busted riding his dirt bike on the street twice.

How did he suppose those kids will get their dirt bikes to that park? Think they have pickup trucks and trailers to haul them there? Who's going to accept liability when those kids hurt themselves or get killed?

After enough public criticism, they pulled the idea. If not for that, it would have been done.
The street equipment in cities gets used. They get a beatdown.

It also says this....

Let’s see

Yes, I do

I didn’t see the video or the message it told.
She was baking for charity. if the videographer was filming her kids birthday party, I would have issues

What I object to is the media characterizing the videographer as someone who only films her baking cookies while ignoring all functions he may do.
What an idiot. You think NYC should be paying some guy $70,000 to follow DeBlimpo's wife around and video her when they can't pick up trash.

Too fucking funny.

What a load of shit.

Tell me what office she got elected to?

She lost $900 million but that gets affirmative actioned down to zero. Can't expect someone with slaves in their roots 200 years ago to keep track of a billion dollars.

Forum List

Back