🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

View attachment 141975
LMAO, and you keep ignoring reality. Typical butt hurt regressive.

The reality is Mueller is going after Trump's finances and probably his tax returns.
And you think you have the upper hand?
In what world?

I think it doesn't mean shit.

Breaking news, Schumer just announced the commiecrat party is adopting Trumps 2016 agenda. LMAO

You're now talking gibberish. I can understand how shook up you are about your pussygrabber.
Imagine you voted for this POS scoundrel.

Once again you prove you're not paying attention. Trump could be impeached tomorrow and I wouldn't regret my vote. I've already gotten everything I voted for him to get. He kept the bitch out of the WH and appointed what appears to be an excellent supreme court justice. Reduced immigration and regulations, getting us out of bad trade deals and the improving economy are just icing on the cake. Suck on that regressive.

So you're against the words that are on the Statue of Liberty. Not surprised.
Most of the regulations he's gotten rid of were put in place to prevent another financial crisis like in 2007. Horrible move and may be castastropic. He's been the laughing stock of the world pulling out of the Paris Accord. That's ok many governors and mayors thruout the country plan to follow the limits set in Paris. He's been the worst excuse for a president anyone imagined. And he's on borrowed time.
No question HRC would have been a much more effective president. Hands down.

So you're just as stupid as Jim Acosta, HINT, THE WORDS ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AREN'T LAW. So tell the class retard, what is the optimal number of legal immigrants to the US annually? Should they be allowed to immediately draw welfare?

From my previous link:
But there are no legal or ethical reasons for Mueller to turn away if, during his investigation, he discovers crimes that are unrelated to the original inquiry.

And that's exactly what he's doing now.
Going to t
he heart of T
rump's worst nightmare....
I bet there's money laundering thru Russia.

If you sell me your house, are you concerned where I got the money to pay for it?

Yes

Acosta got excessively butthurt the other day. Fake news CNN tried to soothe the pain, but it made neocon zionist Wolf Blitzer look like one of those fake doctors who molests patients and does not have a real degree.

Good to see the Congress working together for a good cause.
The odds continue to stack up against Trump.

Top Senate legislators are moving to protect former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference in case President Donald Trump tries to derail it.

On Thursday, Sens. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Chris Coons (D-DE), two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, announced they would introduce a bill to allow Justice Department special counsels, like Mueller, to challenge their removals in court. A three-panel judge would then get to adjudicate the challenge — meaning Trump could be overruled should he try to fire the special counsel.

The decision is a preemptive attempt to curtail the president, who has publicly criticized Mueller and derided the Russia investigation. In an interview with the New York Times, Trump even flirted with the idea that he’d fire Mueller if the former FBI director’s investigation winds up looking at Trump’s finances.

Who signs bills into law, or vetoes them, geniuses?

You think that's going to get 2/3 support?

Another day, another "Trump's really really done now" thread.
Both the R's and D's know Trump is unstable and can't be trusted. They have eyes and ears
They know he's crazy enough to try to obstruct justice again and fire Mueller.
This bill is an insurance policy.

Acosta got excessively butthurt the other day. Fake news CNN tried to soothe the pain, but it made neocon zionist Wolf Blitzer look like one of those fake doctors who molests patients and does not have a real degree.
There are no words that can describe what mental afflictions and problems you have..

Top Senate legislators are moving to protect former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference in case President Donald Trump tries to derail it.

On Thursday, Sens. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Chris Coons (D-DE), two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, announced they would introduce a bill to allow Justice Department special counsels, like Mueller, to challenge their removals in court. A three-panel judge would then get to adjudicate the challenge — meaning Trump could be overruled should he try to fire the special counsel.

The decision is a preemptive attempt to curtail the president, who has publicly criticized Mueller and derided the Russia investigation. In an interview with the New York Times, Trump even flirted with the idea that he’d fire Mueller if the former FBI director’s investigation winds up looking at Trump’s finances.

Both the R's and D's know Trump is unstable and can't be trusted. They have eyes and ears

Yeah, ok.

That's much more worthwhile than doing things that benefit citizens. :cuckoo: /sarcasm

Yeah, ok.

That's much more worthwhile than doing things that benefit citizens. :cuckoo: /sarcasm
Did you hear the recordings of trump with the Mexican and Australian presidents ?
His only concern was not what benefits citizens its... and I quote, " I don't want to look like a dope."
Trump's only concern is his image which is well past reclamation.

Yeah, ok.

Did you hear the recordings of trump with the Mexican and Australian presidents ?
His only concern was not what benefits citizens its... and I quote, " I don't want to look like a dope."

So he's really really done now, 6 months in, right?

Pardon me while I beg to differ. ;)

He hasn't traded 5 terrorist leaders and cash in exchange for a traitor, has he? It seems he's doing better than the last guy, then.

After today this is my favorite pussygrabber quote," I don't want to look like a dope."
Lol
I also loved him begging the Mexican prez to pay for the wall.
" But I've been talking about it for 2 years!"
Mexican prez wasn't buying his bullshit..

Yeah, ok.

Where did I say he's done? Do you have a reading handicap?
Ok now I'm saying he's done after Mueller thoroughly investigates his finances which he is currently doing..
We'll find out why he's petrified to release his tax returns.
Get your popcorn..

Yeah, ok.

Ok now I'm saying he's done after Mueller thoroughly investigates his finances which he is currently doing..
Get your popcorn..

:cuckoo:

Wrong. I've looked closely at the latitude Mueller has. He can go wherever he feels he needs to go.
He has the support of the entire Congress. Who's going to stop him?

Well, since he technically falls under purview of the Justice Department and the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch, the person who presides over the Executive Branch would be who he ultimately answers to... we call that person the President.

Mueller can only be fired by the AG or the Assistant AG in this case.

Think this won't pass? Instead of adjourning, the Senate agreed to hold pro forma sessions until they come back. To do that, every Senator has to agree. It takes only 1 to kill the idea. No one objected. The House also agreed to hold pro forma sessions. Clearly Republicans don't trust Trump.
It's totally inspiring that it only took 6 plus months to get the entire Congress to not trust Trump.
He's given ample evidence he can't be trusted with anything. Thanks for your informative post.

Yet his approval ratings are double that of congress.

You know why? Congress gets it from both sides. Democrats hate Republicans and Republicans hate Democrats. Since the President is of 1 party, that party generally supports the President. Trump is underwater in approval among Democrat and Independents but above water among Republicans.

And he'll still be president tomorrow.

And the next few years too, at the least.

Meanwhile, what's getting done in Washington?

It's not "Congress" that's a problem. Congressmen are OK.

The Senate, notsomuch. My Senator, well, I've seen him do a lot of the right things, but he's only 1 out of 50 and even so, I don't trust him further than I can throw him. He's probably a pretty good dude. I feel for people in other states.

Yeah, ok.

Get your popcorn..

So you doubt Mueller is now knee deep into the Trump Crime family's finances?
Good. It will be that much more a shock to you when the findings are revealed.

Yeah, ok.

Get your popcorn..

So you doubt Mueller is now knee deep into the Trump Crime family's finances?
Good. It will be that much more a shock to you when the findings are revealed.

You're setting yourself up for a big letdown. :dunno:

Do you even know why Trump ran? Because he remembers how good America was, and sees how far it's declined.

I tell you what, when I was a kid, we were 10x freer than kids nowadays.

We could go anywhere, and do anything. It's probably better if you're in the house when the street lights come on, though.

No we didn't have smartphones, but I had a .22 and could walk down the street with it. Eat rabbits all weekend.

Slingshots, bb guns, Bugs Bunny.

Fucking globalists have replaced that with Bill Nye, the faggot.

Last edited:

Of course Trump will sign that bill . . . . . . NOT!

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

:lmao::cuckoo:
There is no such thing as bipartisan with the comes to career politicians you stupid ass motherfucker…
No dictionaries in your trailer?
Career politicians no matter the side of the aisle they claim to be on are no different from each other. They are bought off by the highest bidder... fact
Wrong. There are some very decent honorable people in Congress. A lot less on the R side however..
Honorable people in Congress? you have to be about the most gullible motherfucker on the planet then....:itsok:
So you're to throw out your corrupt congressman for starters then?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as bipartisan with the comes to career politicians you stupid ass motherfucker…

That sanctions bill seemed pretty bipartisan.
A bunch of career politicians agreeing with each other… The problem is they are all on the same side… Fact
Prove that fact bub.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Muller should have never been appointed. Comey may have to testify at some point, Muller used to work for Comey when Muller was the Director of the FBI. It's a clear conflict of interest.

EVERYBODY in the department worked for Comey jackass, he was the main boss.

Try another one.

Forum List

Back