🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

Omg. Have you been living in a cave the past 6 months?
Hundreds of posts have dealt with Trump in violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution.
He refuses to divest from his businesss after saying he would.

ROFLMFAO, I was talking about actual violations, not regressive wet dreams.

Spoken like a true trump whore.
He is indeed in violation of the Constitution but you laugh it off.

Did Reagan sell his ranch, did Carter sell his peanut farm. I bet Carter even exported his peanuts. Selling consumer goods and services at market rates are not emoluments no matter who the fuck buys them. Get back to me when they start taking money far above the market form select government officials.

Carter sold his beloved peanut farm, yes.
Was Reagan's ranch a profit making endeavor? Probably not.
I love how you continue to defend the indefensible, excuse the inexcusable.
It's what makes you a deplorable.

LMAO, and you keep ignoring reality. Typical butt hurt regressive.

The reality is Mueller is going after Trump's finances and probably his tax returns.
And you think you have the upper hand?
In what world?

Trump warned Bob Mueller to not go into his family businesses.
Mueller ignored the whiny little bitch and is doing exactly that.

From my previous link:
But there are no legal or ethical reasons for Mueller to turn away if, during his investigation, he discovers crimes that are unrelated to the original inquiry.

And that's exactly what he's doing now.
Going to the heart of Trump's worst nightmare....
I bet there's money laundering thru Russia.

If you sell me your house, are you concerned where I got the money to pay for it?

Good to see the Congress working together for a good cause.

Why is that a good cause, snowflake? Is Mueller in some sort of danger? Why are people like you so impossibly ignorant of everything you write? Firing Mueller wouldn't stop the investigation. How much will you still like Mueller if he comes to the conclusion there is nothing to the Russia probe? Besides, the bill is probably unconstitutional anyway. Congress cannot usurp presidential power, it is a little thing called Separation of Powers. You should read it.

From my previous link:
But there are no legal or ethical reasons for Mueller to turn away if, during his investigation, he discovers crimes that are unrelated to the original inquiry.

If you sell me your house, are you concerned where I got the money to pay for it?

Limp dick logic.

ROFLMFAO, I was talking about actual violations, not regressive wet dreams.

Did Reagan sell his ranch, did Carter sell his peanut farm. I bet Carter even exported his peanuts. Selling consumer goods and services at market rates are not emoluments no matter who the fuck buys them. Get back to me when they start taking money far above the market form select government officials.

The reality is Mueller is going after Trump's finances and probably his tax returns.
In what world?

I think it doesn't mean shit.

Breaking news, Schumer just announced the commiecrat party is adopting Trumps 2016 agenda. LMAO

Why is that a good cause, snowflake? Is Mueller in some sort of danger? Why are people like you so impossibly ignorant of everything you write? Firing Mueller wouldn't stop the investigation. How much will you still like Mueller if he comes to the conclusion there is nothing to the Russia probe? Besides, the bill is probably unconstitutional anyway. Congress cannot usurp presidential power, it is a little thing called Separation of Powers. You should read it.
This must be a horrible time for you. Bet you never thought Trump would get into this much trouble so soon in his presidency.
Firing Comey because of the " Russian thing." ...as Trump characterized it was admitting obstruction of justice.

I'm sure the Dems and repukes got legal advice before crafting this bill.
Besides what r u afraid of?

In what world?

Breaking news, Schumer just announced the commiecrat party is adopting Trumps 2016 agenda. LMAO

You're now talking gibberish. I can understand how shook up you are about your pussygrabber.
Imagine you voted for this POS scoundrel.

In what world?

Going after Trump's finances " doesn't mean shit?"
I know who it does mean shit to... the guy whose finances will be investigated like a fine tooth comb

From my previous link:

Limp dick logic.

Is that really the best you can do? You're starting to get boring.

This must be a horrible time for you. Bet you never thought Trump would get into this much trouble so soon in his presidency.

To the contrary, I am having the time of my life! You guys got the shock of your life when Hillary lost, and you will eventually be let down again. All of the "trouble" is manufactured scandal by the dem-controlled media, what will you say when it all turns around to bite you in the ass? The Obama Administration is anything but squeaky clean. All of your heroes will likely soon be having to answer subpoenas of their own except this time, there is already mounds of credible, well-documented evidence of high-crimes to answer for.

Grab your Kleenex.

In what world?

You're now talking gibberish. I can understand how shook up you are about your pussygrabber.

Once again you prove you're not paying attention. Trump could be impeached tomorrow and I wouldn't regret my vote. I've already gotten everything I voted for him to get. He kept the bitch out of the WH and appointed what appears to be an excellent supreme court justice. Reduced immigration and regulations, getting us out of bad trade deals and the improving economy are just icing on the cake. Suck on that regressive.

To the contrary, I am having the time of my life! You guys got the shock of your life when Hillary lost, and you will eventually be let down again. All of the "trouble" is manufactured scandal by the dem-controlled media, what will you say when it all turns around to bite you in the ass? The Obama Administration is anything but squeaky clean. All of your heroes will likely soon be having to answer subpoenas of their own except this time, there is already mounds of credible, well-documented evidence of high-crimes to answer for.

Grab your Kleenex.
Trump is knee deep in trouble so you bring up private citizens Hillary and Obama.
How funny is that!
This " manufactured scandal " is now looking into every dirty business investment of Trump's.
You continue to support a pathological liar.... case in point...
On multiple occasions the pussygrabber said," I have no businesses in Russia."
Trump Jr: Most of our business is with Russia.
Lol

Backing this broken down horse was the worst decision you ever made..

IMG_0490.JPG

In what world?

Once again you prove you're not paying attention. Trump could be impeached tomorrow and I wouldn't regret my vote. I've already gotten everything I voted for him to get. He kept the bitch out of the WH and appointed what appears to be an excellent supreme court justice. Reduced immigration and regulations, getting us out of bad trade deals and the improving economy are just icing on the cake. Suck on that regressive.

So you're against the words that are on the Statue of Liberty. Not surprised.
Most of the regulations he's gotten rid of were put in place to prevent another financial crisis like in 2007. Horrible move and may be castastropic. He's been the laughing stock of the world pulling out of the Paris Accord. That's ok many governors and mayors thruout the country plan to follow the limits set in Paris. He's been the worst excuse for a president anyone imagined. And he's on borrowed time.
No question HRC would have been a much more effective president. Hands down.

The odds continue to stack up against Trump.

Top Senate legislators are moving to protect former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference in case President Donald Trump tries to derail it.

On Thursday, Sens. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Chris Coons (D-DE), two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, announced they would introduce a bill to allow Justice Department special counsels, like Mueller, to challenge their removals in court. A three-panel judge would then get to adjudicate the challenge — meaning Trump could be overruled should he try to fire the special counsel.

The decision is a preemptive attempt to curtail the president, who has publicly criticized Mueller and derided the Russia investigation. In an interview with the New York Times, Trump even flirted with the idea that he’d fire Mueller if the former FBI director’s investigation winds up looking at Trump’s finances.

There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

Who signs bills into law, or vetoes them, geniuses?

You think that's going to get 2/3 support?

Another day, another "Trump's really really done now" thread.

Forum List

Back