🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

I was watching the first 10 minutes of the Hannity show tonite. He was so upset about the Grand Jury he was almost shaking.

Hannity regularly has dinner with Trump because he's so " fair and balanced." Lol

You're making assumptions again. You might want to read the authorization letter again, he's only able to look a things related to his investigation, not crap suggested by outside agencies that have nothing to do with it.

Wrong. I've looked closely at the latitude Mueller has. He can go wherever he feels he needs to go.
He has the support of the entire Congress. Who's going to stop him?

Liar, some are calling for him to resign because of his own conflicts of interest.

Yeah the Sean Hannity crowd. lol
You can cry, stamp your feet and listen to Rush all day long. Mueller is going nowhere. Why do you waste your time because he has the most secure job in Washington.

Wrong again skippy, lobbyist have the most secure job in DC.

Now your nitpicking. Mueller has a more secure job than Trump.
Remember all you dopes calling for Mueller's firing?
Now that you and Trump knows that impeachment would be on the table if he fired Mueller, that craziness has calmed down..

Muller should have never been appointed. Comey may have to testify at some point, Muller used to work for Comey when Muller was the Director of the FBI. It's a clear conflict of interest.

I used to teach government so a (((swing)) and a miss.
Comey knew Trump would lie when he had his meeting with him thus he took notes to document the encounter. Trump's downfall was firing Comey, a good man.
Guess what, the FBI may be able to testify against Trump in court.
Your pussygrabber opened up a can of worms but we all know he's his own worse enemy.

Well, if you used to teach government then you know what I'm saying is true and you're simply gaslighting. That is, telling a lie confidently while isolating from the truth. Separation of Powers... a fundamental of our form of government. Your argument is as silly as saying President Trump can issue an EO to override a SCOTUS ruling.

Comey admitted that he leaked his memo to the media for the purpose of getting a special counsel appointed. That's fraud. He should be charged and tried under the Espionage Act. As for Mueller, he should be dismissed by the AG. There is no crime or evidence of a crime involving the President. This has gone on long enough.

He did? I thought he said he had his friend send it to the media because Trump attacked his integrity and lied about it.

Obviously people on both sides of the aisle don't trust DT.
This presidency continues to unravel.

That was shown to be true as soon as there was a huge vote to pass the new sanctions bills that would keep from easing sanctions on his own with Congress approval.
imagine being so stupid to be under investigation for Russian collusion and hesitating in signing the sanctions bill. You could almost hear him thinking," What would Puty think?
What will he reveal about me?"

Yeah the fact he didn't sign it publicly says a lot.
Held up all the other bills like a kindergarten student but he didn't want Puty to see sign the sanctions bill.
Funny.
Everything he does screams out he's as guilty as hell..

Wrong. I've looked closely at the latitude Mueller has. He can go wherever he feels he needs to go.
He has the support of the entire Congress. Who's going to stop him?

Liar, some are calling for him to resign because of his own conflicts of interest.

You can cry, stamp your feet and listen to Rush all day long. Mueller is going nowhere. Why do you waste your time because he has the most secure job in Washington.

Now that you and Trump knows that impeachment would be on the table if he fired Mueller, that craziness has calmed down..

Muller should have never been appointed. Comey may have to testify at some point, Muller used to work for Comey when Muller was the Director of the FBI. It's a clear conflict of interest.

Bullshit. Everyone in Washington knows each other..the big whigs anyway.
Once again why do you incessantly harp on Mueller and your imaginary Hannity inspired conflicts of interest when you know damn well Bob Mueller will be in this for the long haul?

Comey knew Trump would lie when he had his meeting with him thus he took notes to document the encounter. Trump's downfall was firing Comey, a good man.
Your pussygrabber opened up a can of worms but we all know he's his own worse enemy.

Well, if you used to teach government then you know what I'm saying is true and you're simply gaslighting. That is, telling a lie confidently while isolating from the truth. Separation of Powers... a fundamental of our form of government. Your argument is as silly as saying President Trump can issue an EO to override a SCOTUS ruling.

Comey admitted that he leaked his memo to the media for the purpose of getting a special counsel appointed. That's fraud. He should be charged and tried under the Espionage Act. As for Mueller, he should be dismissed by the AG. There is no crime or evidence of a crime involving the President. This has gone on long enough.

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 1

double_line.gif

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

I don't see where it says or the congress whenever they decide to circumvent the Constitution.

double_line.gif

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

I don't see where it says or the congress whenever they decide to circumvent the Constitution.
Have you called out trump for not only circumventing the Constitution but for violating it? My guess is no.

Muller should have never been appointed. Comey may have to testify at some point, Muller used to work for Comey when Muller was the Director of the FBI. It's a clear conflict of interest..
If Comey does have to testify, Rosenstein, Mueller's boss, who authored the rationale for shitcanning Comey, will have to turn over Mueller's supervision to the next down the line...an assistant/associate/whatever deputy AG.. No need to recuse now, though.

Once again why do you incessantly harp on Mueller and your imaginary Hannity inspired conflicts of interest when you know damn well Bob Mueller will be in this for the long haul?

Not everyone in DC have had a direct superior/subordinate relationship. Right, I know, facts don't mean anything to you regressives.

double_line.gif

Have you called out trump for not only circumventing the Constitution but for violating it? My guess is no.
Ok Texas punted on my question. Not surprised..

Not everyone in DC have had a direct superior/subordinate relationship. Right, I know, facts don't mean anything to you regressives.

Coming from a trump supporter that's hysterical since there is no person less fact based than Trump himself..

Breaking news: Mueller is exploring potential financial ties to Russia of Trump, his family and Trump.org..

This is getting good. This will keep the whiny bitch up all night..

double_line.gif

Could you provide an example?

double_line.gif

Omg. Have you been living in a cave the past 6 months?
Hundreds of posts have dealt with Trump in violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution.
He refuses to divest from his businesss after saying he would.

And the new legislation is to take that power away from the president because he can't be trusted.
He's tried at every turn to derail the investigations. Enough of that crap..

Well, I am sorry but the Legislative Branch can't remove power from the Executive Branch any more than the Executive Branch can remove power from the Legislative Branch. We have Constitutional separation of powers for a reason.

I hate that you're a dumbass who doesn't know how our government works but there's nothing I can do about that.

A special counsel shouldn't have been appointed in the first place. We now know the process was corrupted by Comey's fraudulent actions and his own admissions. In any event, this is purely a matter for the DOJ. Congress has nothing to do with it. They can decide to hold a Congressional hearing if they like but they don't control the Executive Branch.
Crucially, the order written by Rosensteinestablishing the special-counsel investigation is very broad. It states that the special counsel is “authorized to conduct the investigation” that includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

Incorrect. Trump admitted obstruction of justice live on TV during the Lester Holt interview and he is indeed currently under investigation for obstruction of justice.
And keep dreaming any charges being filed against Mueller, Sean.

double_line.gif

Omg. Have you been living in a cave the past 6 months?
Hundreds of posts have dealt with Trump in violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution.
He refuses to divest from his businesss after saying he would.

ROFLMFAO, I was talking about actual violations, not regressive wet dreams.

Forum List

Back