They Are At It Again and Getting Braver

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Check this big brave monkey out. This guy was probably drunk no doubt and on liquid courage to assault and yell "racial" slurs at a muslim woman. I look for more of these cowardly attacks as the elections draw near. Why do all these ass clowns look inbred every single time?

College student charged in attack on Muslim woman - CNN.com

151020010544-triceten-bickford-mug-exlarge-169.jpg

Inferiority complex......pale ass crackas with bad beards walk around pissed....

Inferiority complex......pale ass crackas with bad beards walk around pissed....
Someone should have put a foot in his ass as far as it would go. I wish to hell I would catch someone pulling this crap around me.

Who needs the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour when you've got Asclepias (a.k.a. Milkweed) to stir up a funny thread.

My guess is that you'd have more luck getting your head up his ass than your foot.

Who needs the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour when you've got Asclepias (a.k.a. Milkweed) to stir up a funny thread.

My guess is that you'd have more luck getting your head up his ass than your foot.
You must have experience putting your head up peoples asses in order to make such a recommendation. How did you do it?

Check this big brave monkey out. This guy was probably drunk no doubt and on liquid courage to assault and yell "racial" slurs at a muslim woman. I look for more of these cowardly attacks as the elections draw near. Why do all these ass clowns look inbred every single time?

College student charged in attack on Muslim woman - CNN.com

151020010544-triceten-bickford-mug-exlarge-169.jpg

How about this fine example of Western Manhood accused of murdering 3 Young Muslims.

n-CRAIG-HICKS-large.jpg

(CNN)Craig Hicks, who is charged in the deaths of three Muslim college students in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, earlier this year, can face the death penalty, a judge ruled Monday, according to CNN affiliates.

Superior Court Judge Orlando Hudson Jr. ruled that Hicks' case is "death penalty qualified," WRAL and WTVDreported.

The 46-year-old was arrested February 10 in the deaths of Yusor Mohammad, 21, her 23-year-old husband, Deah Shaddy Barakat, and 19-year-old sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha. All three were shot in the head.

Hicks, who was the victims' neighbor, turned himself in to police the night of the killings. The next week, he was indicted on three counts of first-degree murder and a count of discharging a firearm into an occupied dwelling.

Sort of pales in comparison to the 3,000 innocent people killed in New York on 9/11 by MUSLIMS.
Which pales in comparison to the 4 million muslims killed by the US since 1990.

Moderation Message:

Well cleaning out the troll posts left less than 1/2 posts.
You cannot heavily troll a thread -- Not even in Zone3.
It makes it unreadable and it destroys the topic.

If you want to take a shot at the OP in Zone3 --- DO IT
and then leave.

Sort of pales in comparison to the 3,000 innocent people killed in New York on 9/11 by MUSLIMS.
I said "innocent".
So what you said innocent?
Oh, that's right, I forgot I'm talking to an idiot. Never mind, it was over your head.
What did 9/11 have to do with the topic boy? Youre the idiot that brought it up.

I said "innocent".
I'm sure you can prove guilt in every case, right?
Well, I'd love to answer your question but apparently I'm only allowed to make one comment, even though the thread itself belongs in the FZ and the OP is a known troll.

Forum List

Back