They Are At It Again and Getting Braver

Check this big brave monkey out. This guy was probably drunk no doubt and on liquid courage to assault and yell "racial" slurs at a muslim woman. I look for more of these cowardly attacks as the elections draw near. Why do all these ass clowns look inbred every single time?

College student charged in attack on Muslim woman - CNN.com

151020010544-triceten-bickford-mug-exlarge-169.jpg
After he called someone a racial slur, did him and his buddies stomp the victim into unconsciouness? I mean, if name calling is all you have, then you really have nothing.

Check this big brave monkey out. This guy was probably drunk no doubt and on liquid courage to assault and yell "racial" slurs at a muslim woman. I look for more of these cowardly attacks as the elections draw near. Why do all these ass clowns look inbred every single time?

After he called someone a racial slur, did him and his buddies stomp the victim into unconsciouness? I mean, if name calling is all you have, then you really have nothing.
What did that have to do with my OP you cave monkey?

Sort of pales in comparison to the 3,000 innocent people killed in New York on 9/11 by MUSLIMS.
Which pales in comparison to the 4 million muslims killed by the US since 1990.
I said "innocent".
I'm sure you can prove guilt in every case, right?
Well, I'd love to answer your question but apparently I'm only allowed to make one comment, even though the thread itself belongs in the FZ and the OP is a known troll.
Dont get emotional cave monkey. Pay attention to the OP. If you dont like the thread go to another one instead of getting off topic.

Sort of pales in comparison to the 3,000 innocent people killed in New York on 9/11 by MUSLIMS.
Which pales in comparison to the 4 million muslims killed by the US since 1990.
I said "innocent".
I'm sure you can prove guilt in every case, right?
Well, I'd love to answer your question but apparently I'm only allowed to make one comment, even though the thread itself belongs in the FZ and the OP is a known troll.
Since this is your second comment, none of that makes any sense. Creative dodge, though.

Inbred like you with you're chimp and donkey?
Dont project your sexual preferences on me.

I learned a new racial slur today. You can use it. eNIGma.

I learned a new racial slur today. You can use it. eNIGma.
No. Thats not a racial slur. It means a mystery or puzzle. Look it up. :laugh:

Thats actually the name of a band that plays good music for being white people.

le_roi_est_mort_vive_le_roi.jpg

Update:

Looks like the feral was a white supremacist and decided attacking a woman would show how brave he was. Good thing he was also kicked out of school. Consequences.

Indiana Teen Arrested After Screaming "White Power" & "Kill The Police" Before Attacking Woman

"Triceten Bickford was charged Saturday with battery, strangulation, and public intoxication after the attack on the woman who “may have been Muslim,” according to police in Bloomington, Indiana, the report says."

Forum List

Back