They are demanding change': Investors push companies beyond 'rainbow washing'

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Rainbow washing by corporations during June's Pride Month celebrations continues to be a problem that needs to be addressed, says one of Peloton's top instructors.

"We have this conversation all the time about 'rainbow washing'... some corporations continue to do this. Others truly put their money where their mouth is," said Peloton (PTON) instructor Matty Maggiacomo on Yahoo's "Let's Glow" series.

I think they have a point.

I once remember a store that was LGBT owned that sold LGBT pride merch, but they closed down a long time ago.

The only places brick and mortar nowadays that sell LGBT is stores during June,but come July, all the stuff vanishes.

Rainbow washing by corporations during June's Pride Month celebrations continues to be a problem that needs to be addressed, says one of Peloton's top instructors.

"We have this conversation all the time about 'rainbow washing'... some corporations continue to do this. Others truly put their money where their mouth is," said Peloton (PTON) instructor Matty Maggiacomo on Yahoo's "Let's Glow" series.

I once remember a store that was LGBT owned that sold LGBT pride merch, but they closed down a long time ago.

The only places brick and mortar nowadays that sell LGBT is stores during June,but come July, all the stuff vanishes.

Maybe that should tell you something.

It's because the only one's that buy the crap are LGBTQ people. And, there just aren't enough to keep a business open. Thank God.

Forum List

Back