They are freaking out

Here's an idea.
Maybe liberals should stop fucking over the country if they dont want to get shot?

You are advocating shooting people over gay marriage?? Really?? Something that does no one any harm now warrants murder?

I participated in a gay wedding a few weeks ago. I gave the bride away. Let me know when you want a gun fight.

Welcome to Brother Goono's Daily Hatefest, where he scours the internet looking for stories that make traditional American's look as bad as possible.

My suggestion to those that don't agree with Brother Goono's extreme views, is to not post in any of his threads and he'll soon grow tired of posting here and he'll go away. He's trying to bait you, don't be a lemming and fall for it.

Here's an idea.
Maybe liberals should stop fucking over the country if they dont want to get shot?

You are advocating shooting people over gay marriage?? Really?? Something that does no one any harm now warrants murder?

I participated in a gay wedding a few weeks ago. I gave the bride away. Let me know when you want a gun fight.

The problem goes way deeper than homo marriage.

Here's an idea.

I agree. But we probably see the problems differently.

However, I don't see anything that warrants murder.

Here's an idea.

Nor do I,but there are plenty people out there who consider it to be more than enough reason.

Here's an idea.

You mean keep it white and christian, that train has left the station and all your guns and threats ain't going to change that no matter how much you puff out your chest and make threats

Welcome to Brother Goono's Daily Hatefest, where he scours the internet looking for stories that make traditional American's look as bad as possible.

My suggestion to those that don't agree with Brother Goono's extreme views, is to not post in any of his threads and he'll soon grow tired of posting here and he'll go away. He's trying to bait you, don't be a lemming and fall for it.

I am not the one calling for violence , just read the piece

Good thing the DHS is monitoring these right wing christian terrorists.

Erik Rush says that “violent civil disobedience — vigilantism — may be the only practical response” to supposed efforts by “the political left” to use the government to persecute conservatives and wipe out religious freedom through gay marriage.

Erik Rush Violent Civil Disobedience Needed To Stop Liberals Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch

They should be keeping an eye on those scumbag Southern Poverty Law Center. Two of their followers have gone off and murdered people. They are probably the most active terror group in the USA right now.

One notices a singular obsession in the OP. He/she/it keeps getting slaughtered in debate after debate, yet continues rehashing the same obsessive hatred. One feels pity.

They should be keeping an eye on those scumbag Southern Poverty Law Center.

They're a bunch of Marxist scum bags. They label anyone who disagrees with them as a hate group. I don't know why they're even given any credibility.

Here's an idea.

Nor do I,but there are plenty people out there who consider it to be more than enough reason.

And those violent freaks should be condemned from all sides.

Forum List

Back