They are not coming for your guns, until they come for your guns.

Silence form the anti-gun loons. Huh.

A question for the anti-gun loons, who, to a man, support Robert's's plan:
How will the government know who has sold back/turned in their guns?

"A big bright light came and took them all away, Agent Goober. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Indeed. Should such an event occur, I believe the gun sales industry will experience unusual accidental paper destruction and hard drive failures the likes of which even Gawd could not predict.

:113:

Uh oh. Time to go panic buy guns and ammo. You people are such suckers.

There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation’ – the notion is ridiculous conservative lie; the product of rightwing dishonestly, demagoguery, and fear mongering.

A good percentage of buyers are new gun owners.
Just keep telling yourself you are not easily led by the arms sellers. I have guns and somehow I do not feel any kind of fear that anyone will ever take them away.

Yes, potato guns can be fun.
I live in a river swamp wilderness area with gators, bears, meth-heads and snakes. Gotta have guns. Still not afraid.

A good percentage of buyers are new gun owners.
Just keep telling yourself you are not easily led by the arms sellers. I have guns and somehow I do not feel any kind of fear that anyone will ever take them away.

Yes, potato guns can be fun.
I live in a river swamp wilderness area with gators, bears, meth-heads and snakes. Gotta have guns. Still not afraid.

So, you live in a crime-free zone. Try maybe Baltimore and become enlightened.

We are just taking them from the bad guys.

Now if the bad guys will simply stand up, this will go a lot faster.

It use to be a constant theme of the left that they don't want to take your firearms ? What has embolden the loons into believing they can institute and enforce such unconstitutional beliefs.

Beto O’Rourke vows mandatory buyback of assault weapons if elected president
The list time I checked, it was your messiah, you know the actual president, who wanted to grab guns.

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

It use to be a constant theme of the left that they don't want to take your firearms ? What has embolden the loons into believing they can institute and enforce such unconstitutional beliefs.

Beto O’Rourke vows mandatory buyback of assault weapons if elected president
The list time I checked, it was your messiah, you know the actual president, who wanted to grab guns.

Yes he did say that. He says a lot of things that makes you anti Trumpers piss your pants.

Forum List

Back