They are not coming for your guns, until they come for your guns.

It use to be a constant theme of the left that they don't want to take your firearms ? What has embolden the loons into believing they can institute and enforce such unconstitutional beliefs.

Beto O’Rourke vows mandatory buyback of assault weapons if elected president
The list time I checked, it was your messiah, you know the actual president, who wanted to grab guns.

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

Yes he did say that. He says a lot of things that makes you anti Trumpers piss your pants.
It didn't make me piss my pants, as a matter of fact, I agree with him on that one. How about you?

Actually, nothing he says makes me piss my pants, most of what he says just makes me laugh at how fucking stupid he is

It use to be a constant theme of the left that they don't want to take your firearms ? What has embolden the loons into believing they can institute and enforce such unconstitutional beliefs.

The list time I checked, it was your messiah, you know the actual president, who wanted to grab guns.

Yes he did say that. He says a lot of things that makes you anti Trumpers piss your pants.
It didn't make me piss my pants, as a matter of fact, I agree with him on that one. How about you?

Actually, nothing he says makes me piss my pants, most of what he says just makes me laugh at how fucking stupid he is
It is normally described as piss your pants but you can call it melting like a snowflake if you like.

It is normally described as piss your pants but you can call it melting like a snowflake if you like.
What's the matter, don't want to answer the question?

Did you agree with his, "Take the guns first, go through due process second", statement or not?

Did you agree with his, "Take the guns first, go through due process second", statement or not?
No I didn't agree with him and I knew he didn't mean it he played you leftist

So, you don't want to confiscate guns from people who are deemed dangerous, gotcha.

So he didn't mean it, huh? He was just trying to fuck with people's heads. If that is the case --- which I wouldn't put past this asshole --- then he is even more pathetic than I thought. Sad.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The opinion of one private citizen isn’t ‘representative’ of an entire class of individuals.
You mean the private citizen who is running for the highest public office in the land under the Democratic Party banner ?

So, you don't want to confiscate guns from people who are deemed dangerous, gotcha.

So he didn't mean it, huh? He was just trying to fuck with people's heads. If that is the case --- which I wouldn't put past this asshole --- then he is even more pathetic than I thought. Sad.
ok since we have an opioid epidemic and you are given a prescription do you want raids conducted of those homes who were were issued a prescription for drugs to ensure the right amount was still in the bottle?

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The opinion of one private citizen isn’t ‘representative’ of an entire class of individuals.
You mean the private citizen who is running for the highest public office in the land under the Democratic Party banner ?
Klayton if it doesn't meet his approval he's not going to like it regardless if it's right

Silence form the anti-gun loons. Huh.

A question for the anti-gun loons, who, to a man, support Robert's's plan:
How will the government know who has sold back/turned in their guns?
There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation’ – the notion is ridiculous conservative lie; the product of rightwing dishonestly, demagoguery, and fear mongering.
Don’t ever trust a progressive

Look on the bright side; if this silly idea ever came to pass, given how the inefficient, money-wasting slimballs in Washington overpay for everything you'll end up getting $20K for that assault style rifle and $5K per magazine, money that you can use to re-stock your supply of assault style rifles and high capacity magazines while pocketing a healthy profit. ;)

Look on the bright side; if this silly idea ever came to pass, given how the inefficient, money-wasting slimballs in Washington overpay for everything you'll end up getting $20K for that assault style rifle and $5K per magazine, money that you can use to re-stock your supply of assault style rifles and high capacity magazines while pocketing a healthy profit. ;)
I'm not giving up my crappiest shit. Its like enabling a junky. The Fed already has to much power.

Silence form the anti-gun loons. Huh.

A question for the anti-gun loons, who, to a man, support Robert's's plan:
How will the government know who has sold back/turned in their guns?
There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation’ – the notion is ridiculous conservative lie; the product of rightwing dishonestly, demagoguery, and fear mongering.

He. said. exactly. that.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate well until we have no more security problems.
No infringement. I'm a law abiding citizen so fuck off.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate well until we have no more security problems.
No infringement. I'm a law abiding citizen so fuck off.
i don't want any security problems in our free States, so ask your legislature to ensure you can discharge that obligation.

Forum List

Back