They Finally Put

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That racist black guy who wants to slaughter the white people on leave from DHS, they didn't tell us though whether or not he's getting paid. Ain't that convenient?

I think the IRS is going to hire him....or maybe the State Department. No one ever gets fired there.

I suspect that this will play out the same way those who were put on leave after Benghazi experienced.

After the media move on to another fracas du jour, he'll be reinstated.

That racist black guy who wants to slaughter the white people on leave from DHS, they didn't tell us though whether or not he's getting paid. Ain't that convenient?

Public employees are protected by civil service, if you had an education you would understand why.

Racist and hateful rhetoric against any race, creed or ethnicity poisons a culture. Cowards who crow hate may not suffer the consequences of what they sow, but others will.

Public employees are protected by civil service, if you had an education you would understand why.

Racist and hateful rhetoric against any race, creed or ethnicity poisons a culture. Cowards who crow hate may not suffer the consequences of what they sow, but others will.

taxpayers should not be forced to fund a hate filled racist who incites violence againt any people and much to your chagrin that includes white people.

the field has been increasingly tilted in favor of the PC bs for decades now.......it is nice to finally see some people waking up and smelling the maple nut crunch. Playing make-believe and folding like a cheap wallet to the whims of the msm will get your ass killed......in many ways.

PCness is destroying our nation.

The mindset is evolving!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

taxpayers should not be forced to fund a hate filled racist who incites violence againt any people and much to your chagrin that includes white people.

As I wrote, you're an ignorant buffoon. And taxpayers did fund hate filled racists, Lester Maddox, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, and yes they were all Democrats and today would be Republicans.

I just got a comment from Wry Catcher that I'm disgusting for posting this. The guy who wants to kill all the white people is not disgusting but I'm disgusting for posting it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wry Catcher therefore is a sick twisted freak!

As I wrote, you're an ignorant buffoon. And taxpayers did fund hate filled racists, Lester Maddox, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, and yes they were all Democrats and today would be Republicans.

when you have absolute proof that TODAY they would be republicans then I'll take you off the idiot sick twisted freak list. until then that's where you'll stay. ASSWIPE

You are one of the most intellectually and morally bankrupt posters on this board.

Lois Lerner, still refusing to testify before Congress, has been on administrative leave with full pay and benefits since May with no date in sight to return to work. Of course all her pay and benefits continue plus any cost for temp replacement at IRS is at our expense.

Four high level state department officials who have been on administrative leave with full salary and benefits at our expense for the last ten months were recently declared innocent of any dereliction of duty in the Benghazi affair. They won't return to their State Dept jobs, but will be reassigned elsewhere with no reduction in rank or pay.

The GSA and IRS employees who made videos of themselves wasting millions of tax payer dollars were not even reprimanded, much less fired.

To date, not a single employee has been fired from duty or received any other discipline at the State Dept., IRS, or GSA except for the IRS director who was leaving in two weeks anyway, so he was declared the sacrificial lamb I suppose. (The relieved director of course still received pay for all accumulated leave time, unused sick pay etc.) I don't consider getting a lovely extended vacation at our expense to be a form of discipline.

So given this track record, what are the odds they will do anything to a government employee running a racist website inciting violence as long as the violence is aimed at the one few remaining unprotected classes: white people?

Last edited:

you need to go back decades, do we?

Obama
Holder
Jesse
McKinney
Sharpton
Conyers
Waters
Lee
Toure

Forum List

Back