They need to limit the next GOP debate to 5 people

I mean for Chrissake what the hell were Jeb, Huckabee, Christie, Fiorina, and Cruz doing on that stage?! After 3 debates, it's time to thin the herd so we can get into specifics with these candidates. Those 5 are the best place to start.
Cruz is in the top 5 poll wise. Kasich is sucking hind tit. He should be on the list of people who get the axe, not Cruz.

• Banned
I mean for Chrissake what the hell were Jeb, Huckabee, Christie, Fiorina, and Cruz doing on that stage?! After 3 debates, it's time to thin the herd so we can get into specifics with these candidates. Those 5 are the best place to start.
Cruz is in the top 5 poll wise. Kasich is sucking hind tit. He should be on the list of people who get the axe, not Cruz.
Yeah Kasich probably needs to go. Maybe Fiorina can replace him. But Cruz? Are you serious? Not even Dubya would be dumb enough to stand up in front of all America and read a Dr. Seuss book during a serious, national emergency.

Cruz is on his way out. But then again, My Pet Goat... hmm... :eusa_think:

Patience, grasshoppers. It will soon be winnowed to one from each side of the debate.

In the meantime, don't manicure the bullshit.

And when the time comes... vote. I don't give a fuck for whom your vote tolls... just vote.

• Banned
Patience, grasshoppers. It will soon be winnowed to one from each side of the debate.

In the meantime, don't manicure the bullshit.

And when the time comes... vote. I don't give a fuck for whom your vote tolls... just vote.
"Don't manicure the bullshit."

Tell that to CK. I'm sure he'll have the site gone by morning.

primaries thin the herd. it's not supposed to be thinned by the powers that be based on national polls a year before the election.

why do you want them picking your candidate?

I think its time for Trump to skip the debates. They serve no purpose.

• Banned

primaries thin the herd. it's not supposed to be thinned by the powers that be based on national polls a year before the election.

Uh, did you watch tonight's debates? I would say at least 8 of those people don't belong in consideration for the Presidency. Do you really support those clowns?

Hell, Trump even admitted it was all a show for the ratings! He's a reality TV star! And the freaking FRONTRUNNER!!! Are you kidding me?!

Uh, did you watch tonight's debates? I would say at least 8 of those people don't belong in consideration for the Presidency. Do you really support those clowns?

Hell, Trump even admitted it was all a show for the ratings! He's a reality TV star! And the freaking FRONTRUNNER!!! Are you kidding me?!

He is exactly right. the debates serve no purpose except for the network wanting ratings.

i did. but there's a process. i respect the process. personally, i think it's a shame that kasich isn't offensive enough for "the base". he's probably the most qualified and most decent person on that stage. also, as i recall, last time around, the right had the candidate of the month... then that candidate imploded and the party moved on to the next guy. we're a year away from the election. as much as i'd be perfectly happy to return fiorina and cruz back to the holes they crawled out of, it isn't how it works. heck, six months ago, i thought rand paul would be your nominee. i was actually looking forward to an actual policy discussion for the general election. then he became a petulant little brat after trump started to surge. and that was pretty much that. now carson is surging. he's kind of a crazy and he'll implode, too... if not, well, then he'll be your nominee and we'll laugh.

but seriously, whether i agree with these people or not, i respect the process.

He is exactly right. the debates serve no purpose except for the network wanting ratings.

okie dokie. :cuckoo:

:rofl:

What the hell do you care?

We all know you are going to vote your liberal vargina ...

Poach more Rinos...

you know imbecile, if you like a candidate, i'm pretty sure they'd be perfect for a democrat to be. i;ve vote for my share of republicans, just not insane ones.

the fact that you think the only reason to vote for hillary is her genitalia proves you're a braindead, delusional winger.

the reason to vote for hillary is so she can beat you because people who hate more than half the country and refuse to govern shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the presidency.

you should barely be allowed in the supermarket.

Poach more Rinos...

RINO's are the rightwingnut trash that's hijacked a formerly admirable party.

Oh? So you want a candidate who has given up on bringing previously liberal leaning people to their side?

I've supported republicans in the past. Nothing would make me happier than if the republican party was suddenly rational again.

Forum List

Back