They Put a Car With Trump Bumper Stickers in Da Hood...

joey salads is a dumbass he pays people to perform in these videos, he probably offered them 100 bucks each
Joey Salads is brilliant. He knows how to get a drudge link. Probably links from a thousand other sites on this video alone. Do you know what that's worth?

I can't say he had it coming, but he was really dumb.

I usually try to avoid being the asshole that claims the victim asked for it, but the victim asked for it.
You still don't get it do you.

The car was BAIT. Why is that so hard to understand.

Good Allah, you're as dumb as these subhumans
YOU are the idiot who doesn't get it. No one made those ni**ers mess up that car. They did that on their own. Just like they loot and burn every excuse they get.

So why would black people hate trump? its not like him and his supporters are racists or anything lol
As a whit guy or woman, would you be it that hood day or night? Its not like these "people" are uncivilized or racist or anything

I usually try to avoid being the asshole that claims the victim asked for it, but the victim asked for it.

YOU are the idiot who doesn't get it. No one made those ni**ers mess up that car. They did that on their own. Just like they loot and burn every excuse they get.

Oh great, this bug finally happened to someone other than myself.

The site attributed your quote to the wrong person.

So why would black people hate trump? its not like him and his supporters are racists or anything lol
As a whit guy or woman, would you be it that hood day or night? Its not like these "people" are uncivilized or racist or anything
but your racist so what are you complaining about?

I love the fact that you think your going to rebel against the us government, and take it over somehow... but your too scared to walk down the streets in any major city ....

Your post really says it all . How ironic !

How do You think a Hillary car would fair at country fest ?

Do you somehow think I disagree? Did I say someone "made" them to what they did?

God, you're too stupid to follow a conversation.

I'm the one who posted the video moron.
Some leftist moron thought the car actually belonged to someone. The car was BAIT to see how blacks would react.

Idiots to the left of me, idiots to the right.

I'd say park a car in Mississippi or Alabama with Hillary written all over it but you don't have to. They burn down churches there.

Looks like a Japanese car

Thy probably support Trumps buy American policies

Your post really says it all . How ironic !

How do You think a Hillary car would fair at country fest ?
Show me a video of some rednecks trashing a Hillary supporters car, or STFU.

Do you somehow think I disagree? Did I say someone "made" them to what they did?

Some leftist moron thought the car actually belonged to someone. The car was BAIT to see how blacks would react.

And if the car actually belonged to someone, they would have reacted the same way.

And if the car actually belonged to someone, they would have reacted the same way.
Yes. Why is this thread so hard for you? THAT WAS THE POINT.

They believed it was a Trump supporters car

so what? he's a nazi

so what? he's a nazi
You're a nazi

Forum List

Back