They wrote a book while locked in solitary confinement. Texas won’t let them read it

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An e\traordinary story.
Isnt prison supposed to rehabilitate people ?

This is like a variation on the Shawshank. At least those guys had access to books.
Interesting. Isn't one of the American presidential candidates famous for keeping prisoners locked up after they were supposed to be released? I think that would constitute double plus ungood. I mean, as long as we're talking about abusing prisoners.

Interesting. Isn't one of the American presidential candidates famous for keeping prisoners locked up after they were supposed to be released? I think that would constitute double plus ungood. I mean, as long as we're talking about abusing prisoners.
I hadn't heard that. Got a link?

Why in the world would the Brit based "Guardian" blog care about the reading material offered to inmates of Texas prisons? WTF is going on in the country formerly known as England? Can King Chuck still order the executions of enemies of the Crown?

Why in the world would the Brit based "Guardian" blog care about the reading material offered to inmates of Texas prisons? WTF is going on in the country formerly known as England? Can King Chuck still order the executions of enemies of the Crown?
I suppose it's because it puts out a US edition.

An e\traordinary story.
Isnt prison supposed to rehabilitate people ?

This is like a variation on the Shawshank. At least those guys had access to books.
Don't like the way ya get treated in prison? Don't fuck up and get sent to prison.

Forum List

Back