🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They're Afraid

They just want in on the Dump on Trump campaign. I mean, who wouldn't.

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.
Then why talk about it? :rolleyes:

Because I like pissing on dumb ass racists.

And who exactly is that?

You post on a board full of them.

That's a pretty bigoted statement itself, just because someone supports Trump, you conclude they are racist?

Only clowns are those who voted for a president because he was black. So much for Martin Luther King Jr. saying "Not to judge a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character". Talk about stupid people. This is an example of 50% of the Hillary voting base, or more like 75%? Oh yeah, guess you forgot about this winner of public education.

You do realize that educated people are on the Hillary Clinton train, right?

Trumps' base is made up of stupid motherfuckers like you, right?

Then again, you're probably too stupid to even know that. :0)
Well some of those on the Shrillery campaign are college educated, but cant seem to get a job other than being a political hack for some vagina candidate who lost 8 years ago. I stopped going to college after the 1st semester, knowing that sitting at a desk, calling morons to see if they will vote for the vagina, just wasn't my bag baby. I got skills working on jets, and have made a small fortune, doing it. Of course I could of made a foundation , pandered to counties that are our enemies and kill gays and subjugate women, but since that was already done, I stayed with fixing things. Any gay or woman that votes for Hillary and her 500% increase of Radical Muslims to enter this country are either brain dead, or self destructive. Any person of color who thinks Hillary(who supports Planned Parenthood that kills 22,000 black babies a month) is for them, are as brain dead as those who voted for the bi racial president. Yes the Rich have gotten richer and the most in poverty ever during the 8 years of Obama, want 4 more years of the same, vote for the vagina.

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.

:boohoo:

Dumb ass people in tears. :lol:

So you think black people should support your all-white party that hates us. Could you really be that stupid?

You're a Trump supporter .. of course you're that stupid.

You're only whining about who we vote for because we won't vote for the all-white party of racists .. thus, you lose national elections .. can't elect a president .. AND, it's only going to get worse for you and your ilk as America continues to get browner.

My enemy is you and your party of racist degenerates .. not Muslims, Mexicans, or midgets.

You go vote for whomever you want .. I'll do the same .. we'll meet here on election day to see which one of us is an idiot.

I just posted a whole bunch of information for you to enlighten yourself with, and all you can do is come back with insults. So much for you "THINKING" that you are intellectually superior. You do realize that if liberals never put planned parenthood in the inner cities, that the blacks would of been a majority about 20 years ago? But it was Margaret Sanger(progressive) that called black people weeds of society. Geez, you just cant get more stupid than you are Coal. You deserve all the misery that Obama has FORCED upon you.

Dude, I'm not even slightly interested in your "enlightenment." You're a republican and a Trump supporter. You giving political advice is a joke.

dallas-trump-rally.jpg hillary-clinton-rally-.jpg

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.

And who exactly is that?

That's a pretty bigoted statement itself, just because someone supports Trump, you conclude they are racist?

Not always, but the odds are in favor of it being true, yes.

And who exactly is that?

Go take a look at the board topics on this site. Racism is rampant here with all manner of ignorant racist comments that you won't find on a democratic board.

Additionally, the Republican Party is essentially an al-white party in the year 2016.

If you can't see the blatant racism, it's because you don't want to.

And who exactly is that?

Go take a look at the board topics on this site. Racism is rampant here with all manner of ignorant racist comments that you won't find on a democratic board.

Additionally, the Republican Party is essentially an al-white party in the year 2016.

We see your blatant racism as well

And who exactly is that?

:0) Do I sound like I give a fuck about what you see?

I don't.

What matters is that Trump will lose in a spectacular and humiliating fashion .. and the all-white Republican Party becomes even more powerless.

You prefer white pussy clowns....racist...

:0) More right-wing fascination with pussy that they aren't getting.

And who exactly is that?

I don't.

What matters is that Trump will lose in a spectacular and humiliating fashion .. and the all-white Republican Party becomes even more powerless.

When it gets down to the brass tacks it's you blacks who are powerless.....just a simple fact of life :) But keep on dreaming the democrats have your best interests in mind as they keep you on the old plantation.

You do realize that educated people are on the Hillary Clinton train, right?

Trumps' base is made up of stupid motherfuckers like you, right?

Then again, you're probably too stupid to even know that. :0)
Well some of those on the Shrillery campaign are college educated, but cant seem to get a job other than being a political hack for some vagina candidate who lost 8 years ago. I stopped going to college after the 1st semester, knowing that sitting at a desk, calling morons to see if they will vote for the vagina, just wasn't my bag baby. I got skills working on jets, and have made a small fortune, doing it. Of course I could of made a foundation , pandered to counties that are our enemies and kill gays and subjugate women, but since that was already done, I stayed with fixing things. Any gay or woman that votes for Hillary and her 500% increase of Radical Muslims to enter this country are either brain dead, or self destructive. Any person of color who thinks Hillary(who supports Planned Parenthood that kills 22,000 black babies a month) is for them, are as brain dead as those who voted for the bi racial president. Yes the Rich have gotten richer and the most in poverty ever during the 8 years of Obama, want 4 more years of the same, vote for the vagina.

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.

:boohoo:

Dumb ass people in tears. :lol:

So you think black people should support your all-white party that hates us. Could you really be that stupid?

You're a Trump supporter .. of course you're that stupid.

You're only whining about who we vote for because we won't vote for the all-white party of racists .. thus, you lose national elections .. can't elect a president .. AND, it's only going to get worse for you and your ilk as America continues to get browner.

My enemy is you and your party of racist degenerates .. not Muslims, Mexicans, or midgets.

You go vote for whomever you want .. I'll do the same .. we'll meet here on election day to see which one of us is an idiot.

I just posted a whole bunch of information for you to enlighten yourself with, and all you can do is come back with insults. So much for you "THINKING" that you are intellectually superior. You do realize that if liberals never put planned parenthood in the inner cities, that the blacks would of been a majority about 20 years ago? But it was Margaret Sanger(progressive) that called black people weeds of society. Geez, you just cant get more stupid than you are Coal. You deserve all the misery that Obama has FORCED upon you.

Dude, I'm not even slightly interested in your "enlightenment." You're a republican and a Trump supporter. You giving political advice is a joke.

View attachment 93164 View attachment 93165

:0) IF crowds at an event had meaning in politics, Vince McMahon could be president.

He can't.

I don't.

When it gets down to the brass tacks it's you blacks who are powerless.....just a simple fact of life :) But keep on dreaming the democrats have your best interests in mind as they keep you on the old plantation.

Stay tuned dummy.

You'll get to see first hand how BLM changes law enforcement in this country .. a truth that's already happening.

The right-wing voice won't mean shit in this country .. as evidenced by republicans losing every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

I don't.

Stay tuned dummy.

You'll get to see first hand how BLM changes law enforcement in this country .. a truth that's already happening.

The right-wing voice won't mean shit in this country .. as evidenced by republicans losing every social issue they care about .. guns are next.
I used to be against abortions but when I found out liberals use it to kill their stupid people, I am now for it, otherwise the Democrats would have enough votes to stay in power for ever(thank you planned parenthood).

BLM a racist organization that will bring anarchy to the US? Better watch what you are asking for Coal, over 200 million US citizens are practicing their 2nd amendment rights. With anarchy there is no police or military, and those with the vagina's bumper sticker on their cars, could be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

BLM leader robbed by black mugger – calls for more cops
A Houston leader of the Black Lives Matter movement is calling for more cops in his neighborhood after he was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday by a black assailant.
Jerry Ford Jr., a University of Houston graduate student, initially thought the man robbing him outside his apartment was another student.
“The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out,” Ford told Houston’s KTRK-TV 13. “I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told him yeah I’m about to go upstairs.”
Ford, who lives only blocks from the university campus, told the station the man pulled a gun on him.
“I reach in right here to open the door, and I turn back around and he has the gun right there in my face,” he said.

break-up-blm-riot.jpg

I don't.

Stay tuned dummy.

I used to be against abortions but when I found out liberals use it to kill their stupid people, I am now for it, otherwise the Democrats would have enough votes to stay in power for ever(thank you planned parenthood).

BLM a racist organization that will bring anarchy to the US? Better watch what you are asking for Coal, over 200 million US citizens are practicing their 2nd amendment rights. With anarchy there is no police or military, and those with the vagina's bumper sticker on their cars, could be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

A Houston leader of the Black Lives Matter movement is calling for more cops in his neighborhood after he was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday by a black assailant.
Jerry Ford Jr., a University of Houston graduate student, initially thought the man robbing him outside his apartment was another student.
“The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out,” Ford told Houston’s KTRK-TV 13. “I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told him yeah I’m about to go upstairs.”
Ford, who lives only blocks from the university campus, told the station the man pulled a gun on him.
“I reach in right here to open the door, and I turn back around and he has the gun right there in my face,” he said.

View attachment 93169

:0)

What you 'think' doesn't mean shit .. and it doesn't matter what you think of BLM, their actions have already brought changes to law enforcement .. and much more is coming after Trump gets his ass stomped in the election.

AND, as America continues to get browner, your racist voice won't even be heard.

I don't.

Stay tuned dummy.

View attachment 93169

:0)

What you 'think' doesn't mean shit .. and it doesn't matter what you think of BLM, their actions have already brought changes to law enforcement .. and much more is coming after Trump gets his ass stomped in the election.

AND, as America continues to get browner, your racist voice won't even be heard.
The pot calling the kettle black
The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). The pot is mocking the kettle for a little soot when the pot itself is thoroughly covered in it.
The pot calling the kettle black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black
You just cant get more kettle black as Coal here.

Typical... Anyone who disagrees with your choices, is a "racist". So pathetic. And so worn out. But mostly pathetic...

You have to laugh when a racist calls you a racist....sort of like when a homo calls you a homo to insult you

Forum List

Back