🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They're Afraid

There it is again... You know virtually nothing about me; but because you perceive that I disagree with you, it certifies in your mind that I'm a "racist". Thank you for proving my point.

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't you see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

What I know about you is that you pretend you don't see blatant and obvious racism, and you'd much rather call someone else racist for pointing out the obvious.

Not sure I need to know much else.
There is absolutely a lot of racism here. From all sides.

Point out the denigration of white people here.

I've not seen one thread that denigrates white people .. nor should there be. But there are hundreds of threads, if not thousands here that attempt to denigrate non-white people.

What am I missing?
All sides isn't just against whites.. Dot com, he is black and hates Asians. Asclepias or whatever his name is black and is racist as fuck. Probably the most racist one here. Well, besides Steve Mcgarret.. tiggered..

I've never read anything from Dot.com .. and I've been here longer than you. If I do read something racist from him, I'll have fun engaging him just as I would anyother racist.
Your ignorance isn't surprising. and yea, I see you digging in asslips and tiger all the time.

There it is again... You know virtually nothing about me; but because you perceive that I disagree with you, it certifies in your mind that I'm a "racist". Thank you for proving my point.

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

What I know about you is that you pretend you don't see blatant and obvious racism, and you'd much rather call someone else racist for pointing out the obvious.

I don't think this idiot even reads what is posted , but loves to call everyone a racist(typical liberal response). Just like any other petulant ranting baby, it is time to ignore this child, put him in his corner, and give him a long time out. He doesn't want to play nice, so we don't have to play nice either. You are now on IGNORE, until you can come to the table and bring a logical point(which it seems you will never have).

View attachment 93186
If he is on ignore, how would you know if he actually says something substantial?

:0) Help her out.
you are catching flies. Close your mouth

Ignorance is all you've got, eh?

Typical

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

I don't think this idiot even reads what is posted , but loves to call everyone a racist(typical liberal response). Just like any other petulant ranting baby, it is time to ignore this child, put him in his corner, and give him a long time out. He doesn't want to play nice, so we don't have to play nice either. You are now on IGNORE, until you can come to the table and bring a logical point(which it seems you will never have).

View attachment 93186
If he is on ignore, how would you know if he actually says something substantial?

:0) Help her out.
you are catching flies. Close your mouth

Ignorance is all you've got, eh?

Typical
:confused:

If only the country could have another community organizing, marxist, global apologist fo lead us....
Wheres the next hugo chavez when you need him ??!

Appeasing all the "aggreived" is our #1 priority !!!!!!!!
Social justice and equality of outcomes for all !!!!!

They just want in on the Dump on Trump campaign. I mean, who wouldn't.

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.

Why do you hate people of color?

Why do you have sex with little girls?

My question makes about as much sense as yours..

Your projection is well, disturbing. :cuckoo: I'll just put you on ignore for being a weirdo.

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.

Your projection is well, disturbing. :cuckoo: I'll just put you on ignore for being a weirdo.

I don't really give a rats ass why your punk ass puts me on ignore.

Are you under some illusion that I'm going to miss your 'conversation?' :lol:

im waiting on you over at the thread I paged you to.
You need to attack asslips for being a racist asswipe.

Guess we can add liar to your list of flawed characteristics?

Good,

Currently, few organizations are more useless to the United States.

Trump as president would pose global danger - U.N. rights chief

"Currently, few organizations are more useless to the United States."

They are useless to the entire Western World, I hate the UN, it's run by sewer dwellers and should be flushed.

keep-calm-and-fuck-the-un-15.png

What page?

There is no one here named asslips.

What page?

There is no one here named asslips.
So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

Forum List

Back