🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They're Afraid

The Globalist Elite Establishment is throwing everything it has at the man. That's why i believe he can't win. And even if he does, the Elites will do anything to sabotage his Presidency. And they have the capability to do anything. It would be incredibly dangerous for Trump if he became the US President. It's probably in his best interest to lose.

Right now, the Globalist Elite Establishment holds most of the cards. But hopefully Trump has helped wake many Americans up. The Globalists don't care about them. That's the reality. In the most recent Wikileaks release, Hillary Clinton is even described as someone who despises 'Everyday Americans.' That's how they really feel. Maybe one day the American People will turn on them. But that day isn't today. The NWO Establishment will have their US puppet President in Hillary Clinton. Sadly, it is what it is.

They just want in on the Dump on Trump campaign. I mean, who wouldn't.

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.
Then why talk about it? :rolleyes:

Because I like pissing on dumb ass racists.
Typical... Anyone who disagrees with your choices, is a "racist". So pathetic. And so worn out. But mostly pathetic...

:0) Here's the really good news .. racism and racists are considered so vile, ignorant, and putrid today that even the racists run from the word .. just like you.

Of course you cowardly assclowns are racist .. now run away with the quickness. :0)

They know the orange clown has no chance of ever becoming president .. and when Clinton wins, they can say we were with you.

Typical... Anyone who disagrees with your choices, is a "racist". So pathetic. And so worn out. But mostly pathetic...

:0) Here's the really good news .. racism and racists are considered so vile, ignorant, and putrid today that even the racists run from the word .. just like you.

Of course you cowardly assclowns are racist .. now run away with the quickness. :0)
There it is again... You know virtually nothing about me; but because you perceive that I disagree with you, it certifies in your mind that I'm a "racist". Thank you for proving my point.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

Coal reminds me of other typical liberals who cant brow beat us into submission. When they get confronted with intelligent responses, they act like little petulant babies.

crybaby.png

There it is again... You know virtually nothing about me; but because you perceive that I disagree with you, it certifies in your mind that I'm a "racist". Thank you for proving my point.

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

What I know about you is that you pretend you don't see blatant and obvious racism, and you'd much rather call someone else racist for pointing out the obvious.

Not sure I need to know much else.

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't you see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

What I know about you is that you pretend you don't see blatant and obvious racism, and you'd much rather call someone else racist for pointing out the obvious.

There is absolutely a lot of racism here. From all sides.

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

I don't think this idiot even reads what is posted , but loves to call everyone a racist(typical liberal response). Just like any other petulant ranting baby, it is time to ignore this child, put him in his corner, and give him a long time out. He doesn't want to play nice, so we don't have to play nice either. You are now on IGNORE, until you can come to the table and bring a logical point(which it seems you will never have).

37799866bff1f760b984e3292e912206.jpg

Coal reminds me of other typical liberals who cant brow beat us into submission. When they get confronted with intelligent responses, they act like little petulant babies.

View attachment 93181

:0) In your ignorance, you run like a sissy from adult argument to posting silly pictures and looking for help from the audience .. then you whine about "petulant babies."

The one common trait among all you right-wing assholes is that you're dumb as rocks. A gaggle of stupid motherfuckers with hardly any intelligence among you.

I suggest that all people with brains should post on sites like this to see first hand just how incredibly ignorant you morons truly are.

Thanks for proving mine.

I don't think this idiot even reads what is posted , but loves to call everyone a racist(typical liberal response). Just like any other petulant ranting baby, it is time to ignore this child, put him in his corner, and give him a long time out. He doesn't want to play nice, so we don't have to play nice either. You are now on IGNORE, until you can come to the table and bring a logical point(which it seems you will never have).

View attachment 93186

:lol: Still looking for help from the audience I see.

I don't blame you. :0)

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186
If he is on ignore, how would you know if he actually says something substantial?

Thanks for proving mine.

It's not possible that you don't see the rampant racism on this site.. You wouldn't you see this kind of mindless hatred of non-white people on democratic sites. It's not possible that you don't see it whether you participate in it or not.

Point out the denigration of white people here.

I've not seen one thread that denigrates white people .. nor should there be. But there are hundreds of threads, if not thousands here that attempt to denigrate non-white people.

What am I missing?

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186
If he is on ignore, how would you know if he actually says something substantial?

:0) Help her out.

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186
After trying to engage him, I know that there is nothing substantial that he can say. Why else would he be put in the corner?

thJHVU098L.jpg

Thanks for proving mine.

I've not seen one thread that denigrates white people .. nor should there be. But there are hundreds of threads, if not thousands here that attempt to denigrate non-white people.

What am I missing?
All sides isn't just against whites.. Dot com, he is black and hates Asians. Asclepias or whatever his name is black and is racist as fuck. Probably the most racist one here. Well, besides Steve Mcgarret.. tiggered..

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186
After trying to engage him, I know that there is nothing substantial that he can say. Why else would he be put in the corner?

View attachment 93187

Run and hide like a sissy .. I recommend it. :0)

You don't have the capacity for intellectual debate .. running like a sissy and posting silly pictures is your best course of action.

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186

:0) Help her out.
you are catching flies. Close your mouth

Thanks for proving mine.

What am I missing?
All sides isn't just against whites.. Dot com, he is black and hates Asians. Asclepias or whatever his name is black and is racist as fuck. Probably the most racist one here. Well, besides Steve Mcgarret.. tiggered..

I've never read anything from Dot.com .. and I've been here longer than you. If I do read something racist from him, I'll have fun engaging him just as I would anyother racist.

Thanks for proving mine.

View attachment 93186

View attachment 93187

Run and hide like a sissy .. I recommend it. :0)

You don't have the capacity for intellectual debate .. running like a sissy and posting silly pictures is your best course of action.
Dude you are contradicting moron. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back