Things Are Getting Even Better

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Lowest unemployment in decades.

Surprise jump in retail sales casts aside recession fears

Car sales were particularly brisk, after a cyberattack disrupted purchases the previous month. There were gains across the board at restaurants and bars, as well as at stores that sell groceries, electronics, furniture and health goods.

Biden admin announces results of historic Medicare drug price negotiations that will save $6B

Say WHAT?!? I thought Biden was dead! Nobody's seen him! Except for that CBS interview this week. Except for unveiling his Medicare drug price reduction program. Except for showing up with Harris at an event yesterday. Except for his DNC speech next week. Other than that, no one has seen him!

It must have been a body double. :lol:

More good news:

Mortgage refinancing surges 35% in one week, as interest rates hit lowest level in over a year

Applications to refinance a home loan surged 35% last week, compared with the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index. They were up a whopping 118% when compared with the same week one year ago.

And the Dow is back above 40,000 despite Donald Trump's giddy desire to see America fail. This man is sick in the head. But most of us have known that for a long time.

trump-stock-market-crashing.jpg

trump-kamala-crash.jpg

Lowest unemployment in decades.

Surprise jump in retail sales casts aside recession fears

Car sales were particularly brisk, after a cyberattack disrupted purchases the previous month. There were gains across the board at restaurants and bars, as well as at stores that sell groceries, electronics, furniture and health goods.

Biden admin announces results of historic Medicare drug price negotiations that will save $6B

Say WHAT?!? I thought Biden was dead! Nobody's seen him! Except for that CBS interview this week. Except for unveiling his Medicare drug price reduction program. Except for showing up with Harris at an event yesterday. Except for his DNC speech next week. Other than that, no one has seen him!

It must have been a body double. :lol:

More good news:

Mortgage refinancing surges 35% in one week, as interest rates hit lowest level in over a year

Applications to refinance a home loan surged 35% last week, compared with the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index. They were up a whopping 118% when compared with the same week one year ago.

And the Dow is back above 40,000 despite Donald Trump's giddy desire to see America fail. This man is sick in the head. But most of us have known that for a long time.

trump-stock-market-crashing.jpg

trump-kamala-crash.jpg
Most of this happened in July--when the market, the economy and folks thought Trump might win.

Watch what happens next month

Most of this happened in July--when the market, the economy and folks thought Trump might win.

Watch what happens next month
The stock market is over 40K right now, fool.

You are drinking the orange Kool-Aid if you think this good news has anything to do with Trump.

The market temporarily dropped because the Japanese carry trade went away.

The mortgage refinance market is on fire because interest rates are dropping. And that has fuck-all to do with Trump.

Unemployment has been dropping for years. Again, that has fuck-all to do with Trump.

You sound like a brainwashed idiot saying what you do.

The stock market is over 40K right now, fool.

You are drinking the orange Kool-Aid if you think this good news has anything to do with Trump.

The market temporarily dropped because the Japanese carry trade went away.

The mortgage refinance market is on fire because interest rates are dropping. And that has fuck-all to do with Trump.

Unemployment has been dropping for years. Again, that has fuck-all to do with Trump.

You sound like a brainwashed idiot saying what you do.
Nothing, NOTHING, demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more vividly than a Trumpster talking about economics and markets.

When he says stuff like "the market is up because it thinks I will win", my first impluse is to think they'll be insulted by him even TRYING that. But then....

Nothing, NOTHING, demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more vividly than a Trumpster talking about economics and markets.

When he says stuff like "the market is up because it thinks I will win", my first impluse is to think they'll be insulted by him even TRYING that. But then....

Besides a libtard talking about economics and markets.

Retail sales are up. American consumers are feeling optimistic, and that is the main driver of our economy.

All Trump and his hive mind know how to do is whine.

Whine, whine, whine.

That schtick is getting REALLY old.

Not hoping.

Knowing.

Educate yourself on what price controls do
You and other maga's on this board were all for price controls when trump was President

Just to add something you all referred to Biden bullshit

Tell us how great food price controls are, Mac.

Go on.

Tell us.

Forum List

Back