🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things that conservatives have whined about in the past few days

There should be a new thread to keep us updated every week :lol:

Though I'm still annoyed at you're stance on rainwater. :evil:

I'd love to read a topic (or a thread of a topic) which doesn't contain the word "liberal" or "conservative." Just the topic. I don't think anyone will ever see an evolution of that.

I'd love to read a topic (or a thread of a topic) which doesn't contain the word "liberal" or "conservative." Just the topic. I don't think anyone will ever see an evolution of that.

Do you need to know how to start a thread?

Liberals are taught to stick their heads in the sand and TOW THE LINE. Following, commenting on or questioning current events isn't allowed.

Better get back to the sheep pen TC

Liberals are taught to stick their heads in the sand and TOW THE LINE. Following, commenting on or questioning current events isn't allowed.

Kids watching cartoons is hardly news.

The thread WAS NOT ABOUT kids watching cartoons you jackass. I know because it's my thread.

Now what's your next disingenuous assertion going to be about?

The thread WAS NOT ABOUT kids watching cartoons you jackass. I know because it's my thread.

Right - you just stuck that in because you wanted to add as much whine as you could to the post.

Right - you just stuck that in because you wanted to add as much whine as you could to the post.

You ok with kids watching the filth on that channel then the thread is accurate in its premise.

Thanks

You ok with kids watching the filth on that channel then the thread is accurate in its premise.

Thankfully I only have to be a parent to my kid. I don't think I could handle the responsibility of raising everyone's kids like you can.

BTW, you're probably not aware of this since your old, stupid, and out of touch, but CN airs programming appropriate for different age groups during the day and early evening than it does late at night.

Thanks

So I have to get fucked over out of what I want to watch because of shitty parenting? I was here first goddamnit.

Thanks

So I have to get fucked over out of what I want to watch because of shitty parenting? I was here first goddamnit.

Not at all. I was just pointing out some of the problems we have. Tou could ban everything and shitty parents like poo will still be shitty parents.

Thanks

No I think people should watch what they want, but cartoon network is seen to be kid friendly, I'm not sure the shows they put on but if they toss in Heavy Metal ......then I'd be pissed as well

Thanks

No I think people should watch what they want, but cartoon network is seen to be kid friendly, I'm not sure the shows they put on but if they toss in Heavy Metal ......then I'd be pissed as well

Cartoon Network is a business, they're going to do what makes them the most money. And I remember being a really little tyke when I first saw Heavy Metal and American Pop late one night on TNT. Gave me a huuuuggggeeee appreciation for American Animation. American Pop is still one of my favorite films of all time a good 20 years later.

Cartoon Network is a business, they're going to do what makes them the most money. And I remember being a really little tyke when I first saw Heavy Metal and American Pop late one night on TNT. Gave me a huuuuggggeeee appreciation for American Animation. American Pop is still one of my favorite films of all time a good 20 years later.

Never saw that one, I'll have to check it out.....and I didnt say they should be banned from it...but there is an expectation, so I do think there should be a warning or something.....to let parents know....about the content....and I love Heavy Metal.....the music is great and the cartoon well I'm sure we appreciated it in the same way.

1. Well, we cant have big gulps anymore, and kids can't have bake sales on school property. Yeah, that's something you liberals are wholly capable of.

2. He got a phone call from the President. Hey, Jason Collins got more publicity than the four guys who died in Benghazi did.

3. I'd leave CA too if I were them. Why is it you people hate rich people so much?

4. Uhh what? You liberals want to tax the air we breathe, what the hell are you talking about?

5. You environmentalists declared Carbon Dioxide as a hazardous material. No room to talk there.

6. I see nothing wrong with watching cartoons. I may slightly disagree with that part.

7. Oh, where was PETA in all of this? Spider pig, Spider pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does!

Last edited:

1. Well, we cant have big gulps anymore, and kids can't have bake sales on school property. Yeah, that's something you liberals are wholly capable of.

2. He got a phone call from the President. Hey, Jason Collins got more publicity than the four guys who died in Benghazi did.

3. I'd leave CA too if I were them. Why is it you people hate rich people so much?

4. Uhh what? You liberals want to tax the air we breathe, what the hell are you talking about?

5. You environmentalists declared Carbon Dioxide as a hazardous material. No room to talk there.

6. I see nothing wrong with watching cartoons. I may slightly disagree with that part.

7. Oh, where was PETA in all of this? Spider pig, Spider pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does!

Thanks for your follow up whines.

Forum List

Back