🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things that Liberals have Whined About the Past 24 Hours

Poor 'Conservatives' are still in shock from the ass kicking they got last November. Right up to the 6th of November they were crowing about how they were going to take the Executive, Senate, and increase their majority in the House.

TemperKornholed and the rest of the pack are still trying to heal from that debacle by posting such nonsense as this thread.

A rightwing inmate starts a thread whining about what he calls liberal whining.

How quaint.

Poor 'Conservatives' are still in shock from the ass kicking they got last November. Right up to the 6th of November they were crowing about how they were going to take the Executive, Senate, and increase their majority in the House.

TemperKornholed and the rest of the pack are still trying to heal from that debacle by posting such nonsense as this thread.

GOP gerrymandering is the only thing left standing in the way of a permanent Democratic majority.

Moonbats are always whining about something, it would be impossible to document it all.

Here is another one. Evangelical Christians are the number one threat to American national security. I actually heard a retired Major from Pentagon ( atheist of course ) tell me that to my face. He didn't know I was a Christian and I didn't let him know until I resigned.

In order to get ahead & get the promotions in the military today you cannot be an evangelical or they won't even consider you.

This is exactly how the Romanian military chose people during the communist reign of Ceuesescu. The Pentagon is following communist military footsteps by doing exact same thing.

Not a good sign, folks.

I was told by a friend of mine the other day that the NRA was founded by Christians who wanted to protect the slaves from KKK Democrats that were lynching them all over the place. He told me the NRA was formed to protect the african slaves from their democrat KKK plantation owners.

If that is true, I'm wondering why doesn't the NRA make that known to the African americans?

GOP gerrymandering is the only thing left standing in the way of a permanent Democratic majority.

Permanent? So the liberal progressive turned communists would like to do away with elections too, eh? Why am I not surprised! Ha! Ha! You people are a trip!

Permanent? So the liberal progressive turned communists would like to do away with elections too, eh? Why am I not surprised! Ha! Ha! You people are a trip!

You're the trip for thinking there's a real difference between Democrat and Republican politicians. Oh, in word maybe, but not in deed. Then again, you people need boogy men in your lives............

Stop being an asshole, foreigner.

Conservatism is dead.

I STUDY IT, you nitwit. Just ask one Jake Starkey what I did to him when he suggested I learn of Southern Strategy. You Democrats wrote the book on it!

Democrats like you breed racism in your hearts, hatred in your belly, and evil in your minds. Childishness is left behind in your wake, with each footstep, you leave behind malcontent and hatred for your fellow man. You cannot fathom a united nation, nor respect for your compatriots.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All the GOP does is spread racism and hate, not to mention minorities overwhelmingly support the democrats, and yet they are the racist ones? :lol: :lmao: Did you notice those "racist democrats" also elected the first black president in US history? Those racist SOB's,..:lol:

You right wingers truly are mentally ill.

Here. Educate yourself.

You must have missed where Robert Byrd filibustered the [Civil Rights] bill for 14 hours, unsuccessfully. For 57 days Democrats filibustered, and eventually failed.

U.S. Senate: Art & History Home > Senate Stories > 1964-Present > Civil Rights Filibuster Ended

In the early 1940s, a politically ambitious butcher from West Virginia named Bob Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to form a chapter of the Ku Klux Klan. After Byrd had collected the $10 joining fee and $3 charge for a robe and hood from every applicant, the "Grand Dragon" for the mid-Atlantic states came down to tiny Crab Orchard, W.Va., to officially organize the chapter.

As Byrd recalls now, the Klan official, Joel L. Baskin of Arlington, Va., was so impressed with the young Byrd's organizational skills that he urged him to go into politics. "The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation," Baskin said.

The young Klan leader went on to become one of the most powerful and enduring figures in modern Senate history.

A Senator's Shame

Here is a bit more,:

On June 10, 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.

Everett Dirksen and the 1964 Civil Rights Act

Next, we can go even further back in history to 1866, where a Democratic campaign poster such as this one was circulated:

images

So yeah, Republicans get the credit here. They advocated Civil Rights, while Democrats did not.

Do you know why 80% of Mississippians voted for REPUBLICAN Barry Goldwater in 1964, despite that state almost never having voted Republican for decades?

Take a guess.

A rightwing inmate starts a thread whining about what he calls liberal whining.

How quaint.

Welcome to the party of hate. It doesn't get any more vitriolic then the liberal progressives who have turned to communism.

If they can't take your guns no one can! ha! ha!

violence and the left goes way back

take bill ayers for example

Fuck you you farting robot! You're no conservative, you're a liberal. Oh, you may "call" yourself a conservative, but there ARE no conservatives in Wall Street, DC. And you're too dumb to see it.

not like you racist piece of shit liberals........you guys are unbelievably stupid.

Racist liberals is an oxymoron, just like intelligent right wingers.

Remember the KKK? Liberals. Remember the opposition to the Civil Rights act? Liberals.

Remember the opposition to the 13th Amendment? Liberals.

Remember Frederick Douglass? Republican.

There goes that assertion.

Lets not forget keep blacks uneducated and on welfare all for a vote, and that's today.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All the GOP does is spread racism and hate, not to mention minorities overwhelmingly support the democrats, and yet they are the racist ones? :lol: :lmao: Did you notice those "racist democrats" also elected the first black president in US history? Those racist SOB's,..:lol:

You right wingers truly are mentally ill.

Here. Educate yourself.

You must have missed where Robert Byrd filibustered the [Civil Rights] bill for 14 hours, unsuccessfully. For 57 days Democrats filibustered, and eventually failed.

U.S. Senate: Art & History Home > Senate Stories > 1964-Present > Civil Rights Filibuster Ended

A Senator's Shame

Here is a bit more,:

On June 10, 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.

Everett Dirksen and the 1964 Civil Rights Act

Next, we can go even further back in history to 1866, where a Democratic campaign poster such as this one was circulated:

images

So yeah, Republicans get the credit here. They advocated Civil Rights, while Democrats did not.

Do you know why 80% of Mississippians voted for REPUBLICAN Barry Goldwater in 1964, despite that state almost never having voted Republican for decades?

Take a guess.

Take a clue. This is irrelevant. The bill was passed before the election of Barry Goldwater.

You're up early viying hard for the "Golden Partisan Sheep of the Day" trophy. Fuck you and your sick Republican party. You're blasting everyone here for the same damned thing YOU do - throwing up partisan playbook lines. You're no better, TempleLamb.

Er, or you could call out your liberal friends for doing the same thing. Sigh, I knew this thread would turn into a liberal clusterfuck the moment I posted it.

Forum List

Back