🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things that Liberals have Whined About the Past 24 Hours

You're up early viying hard for the "Golden Partisan Sheep of the Day" trophy. Fuck you and your sick Republican party. You're blasting everyone here for the same damned thing YOU do - throwing up partisan playbook lines. You're no better, TempleLamb.

Er, or you could call out your liberal friends for doing the same thing. Sigh, I knew this thread would turn into a liberal clusterfuck the moment I posted it.

You're too damned dumb to realize YOU'RE the one who is the liberal - don't get it fucked up.

You're up early viying hard for the "Golden Partisan Sheep of the Day" trophy. Fuck you and your sick Republican party. You're blasting everyone here for the same damned thing YOU do - throwing up partisan playbook lines. You're no better, TempleLamb.

Er, or you could call out your liberal friends for doing the same thing. Sigh, I knew this thread would turn into a liberal clusterfuck the moment I posted it.

You're too damned dumb to realize YOU'RE the one who is the liberal - don't get it fucked up.

Huh?

Huh?

You're a Republican, aren't ya? Then you're a liberal - they tax, they spend, they do the bidding of Wall Street just like Democrats, and that's not all.

Huh?

You're a Republican, aren't ya? Then you're a liberal - they tax, they spend, they do the bidding of Wall Street just like Democrats, and that's not all.

I am neither, actually. I am Libertarian. I have disabused myself from the monstrosity known as the two party system. Now if you would kindly stop making assumptions about me, that'd be damned decent of you. ;)

Last edited:

I am neither, actually. I am Libertarian. I have disabused myself from the monstrosity known as the two party system. Now if you would kindly stop making assumptions about me, that'd be damned decent of you. ;)

Now you know what it's like when people call you liberal which I get here all the time. Fuck them and fuck Republicans and Democrats. They're all in bed together in Wall Street, DC.

Now you know what it's like when people call you liberal which I get here all the time. Fuck them and fuck Republicans and Democrats. They're all in bed together in Wall Street, DC.

I tend to agree. But not all of my conservative or liberal friends and counterparts are like that. Just be wary. Never judge a book by it's cover.

Forum List

Back