Things that didn't happen during the bush administration

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
the average age of a McDonald's worker is 30! There is nothing more than that to show how desperate people are for jobs than that. There is a ton of other things if you just look around and notice. Let's see How many Obama supporters will support this by saying something stupid like maybe people in this day and age want to start a career in mcdonalds.

Things that didn't happen during the bush [sic] administration :

I just heard two women argue who has the better boyfriend. One says hers works at McDonald'. The other said she takes care of her man because his mama doesn't want to take care of him. She was so embarrassed that she left and allowed the other woman to win the argument.

I just heard two women argue who has the better boyfriend. One says hers works at McDonald'. The other said she takes care of her man because his mama doesn't want to take care of him. She was so embarrassed that she left and allowed the other woman to win the argument.

I heard about this guy who said he knew somebody whose cousin's mechanic said this thing somewhere.
Isn't that crazy?

Cutting taxes will not bring back high paying jobs. That is a Conservative Utopia myth. The employers now are aware that they need fewer high paid employees and that trend will continue.

Forum List

Back