Things that Get Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1655592395179.png

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.

Still, the teen's mom suggested to WKMG that her son was targeted.

There are kids, I was told, who speed through that neighborhood all the time, but they are not of his color," mother Niko Jones told the CBS station. "So I’m pretty sure that all of this happened because my son is Black."

2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

View attachment 659571

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.

Still, the teen's mom suggested to WKMG that her son was targeted.

There are kids, I was told, who speed through that neighborhood all the time, but they are not of his color," mother Niko Jones told the CBS station. "So I’m pretty sure that all of this happened because my son is Black."

2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood
If at first you get shutdown, just post it again eh IM2? BTW you've "missed" a few dozen shootings and murders since you posted this blockbuster....again :21:

"According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place."

What could Jones have done differently in this situation that wouldn't have caused a couple of guys to chase him down?

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones.
lil im.2 has just struck a new “journalistic” low.
😂🤣 :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Thread closed, the OP did not have any personal content.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back