🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things that Liberals have Whined About the Past 24 Hours

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
All good threads, right wingers are pieces of shit.

not like you racist piece of shit liberals........you guys are unbelievably stupid.

Racist liberals is an oxymoron, just like intelligent right wingers.

Remember the KKK? Liberals. Remember the opposition to the Civil Rights act? Liberals.

Remember the opposition to the 13th Amendment? Liberals.

Remember Frederick Douglass? Republican.

There goes that assertion.

not like you racist piece of shit liberals........you guys are unbelievably stupid.

Remember the KKK? Liberals. Remember the opposition to the Civil Rights act? Liberals.

Learn about the southern strategy before making such idiotic posts again,...

I STUDY IT, you nitwit. Just ask one Jake Starkey what I did to him when he suggested I learn of Southern Strategy. You Democrats wrote the book on it!

Democrats like you breed racism in your hearts, hatred in your belly, and evil in your minds. Childishness is left behind in your wake, with each footstep, you leave behind malcontent and hatred for your fellow man. You cannot fathom a united nation, nor respect for your compatriots.

Last edited:

I STUDY IT, you nitwit. Just ask one Jake Starkey what I did to him when he suggested I learn of Southern Strategy. You Democrats wrote the book on it!

Democrats like you breed racism in your hearts, hatred in your belly, and evil in your minds. Childishness is left behind in your wake, with each footstep, you leave behind malcontent and hatred for your fellow man. You cannot fathom a united nation, nor respect for your compatriots.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All the GOP does is spread racism and hate, not to mention minorities overwhelmingly support the democrats, and yet they are the racist ones? :lol: :lmao: Did you notice those "racist democrats" also elected the first black president in US history? Those racist SOB's,..:lol:

You right wingers truly are mentally ill.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All the GOP does is spread racism and hate, not to mention minorities overwhelmingly support the democrats, and yet they are the racist ones? :lol: :lmao: Did you notice those "racist democrats" also elected the first black president in US history? Those racist SOB's,..:lol:

Here. Educate yourself.

You must have missed where Robert Byrd filibustered the [Civil Rights] bill for 14 hours, unsuccessfully. For 57 days Democrats filibustered, and eventually failed.

U.S. Senate: Art & History Home > Senate Stories > 1964-Present > Civil Rights Filibuster Ended

In the early 1940s, a politically ambitious butcher from West Virginia named Bob Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to form a chapter of the Ku Klux Klan. After Byrd had collected the $10 joining fee and $3 charge for a robe and hood from every applicant, the "Grand Dragon" for the mid-Atlantic states came down to tiny Crab Orchard, W.Va., to officially organize the chapter.

As Byrd recalls now, the Klan official, Joel L. Baskin of Arlington, Va., was so impressed with the young Byrd's organizational skills that he urged him to go into politics. "The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation," Baskin said.

The young Klan leader went on to become one of the most powerful and enduring figures in modern Senate history.

A Senator's Shame

Here is a bit more,:

On June 10, 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.

Everett Dirksen and the 1964 Civil Rights Act

Next, we can go even further back in history to 1866, where a Democratic campaign poster such as this one was circulated:

images

So yeah, Republicans get the credit here. They advocated Civil Rights, while Democrats did not.

Last edited:

Oh no you didn't! You used I got a black friend argument to try and prove you aren't racist. You racists are just too funny, yet sad.

"They'll put you all back in chains." Spoken like a true southern white hooded racist.

"a few years ago Obama would be serving us coffee." Another liberal expressing his superiority over a black man.

It never ends with liberals that is why they have to scream racism at every turn trying to deflect from themselves.

Even the welfare argument and racism is liberal racism at its finest. Just mention welfare reform and immediately the liberals invoke race. As if the only people, or even the majority, who receive welfare are black. Liberals think blacks so inferior that they have to be taken care of by liberals. Why blacks don't see that simply amazes me.

Last edited:

and this is different from the day before

the week before

last year

--LOL

You're up early viying hard for the "Golden Partisan Sheep of the Day" trophy. Fuck you and your sick Republican party. You're blasting everyone here for the same damned thing YOU do - throwing up partisan playbook lines. You're no better, TempleLamb.

Forum List

Back