🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Third Amendment lawsuit Pending

Is this a violation of the Third Amendment?

• Yes, and he should have shot them with armor piecrcing rounds.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, but the courts are the proper way to resolve this.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, but if he shot them, it would be understandable to a Jury.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but the courts should resolve this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If this really went down the way it is discribed in the story, then I think the courts may award them quite a bit in damages.

Altogether a better outcome than if they had shot an officer.

Excuse please, I know all about my favorite Sports team but what is the 3rd Amendment? :confused:

A man refused to let the police station themselves in his house in order to spy on his neighbor. They decided to knock the door down with a battering ram and gang assault him with MILITARY GRADE weaponry!

Enjoy slavery!

» Nevada Police face rare Third Amendment lawsuit for Force Comandeering Homes Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The search function is your friend.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/301493-first-third-amendment-lawsuit-ever.html

I hope these pigs get thrown into the street. But we know that won't happen.

Probably not. The police chief here resigned last year after another incident came to light where a Henderson police sergeant kicked a man in a diabetic coma five times in the head after he had already been restrained on the ground. They thought he was drunk. To date nothing has happened to the officer, although apparently an investigation was opened with a grand jury earlier this year, but I have heard nothing more about it.

Brett Seekatz, Police Officer, Investigated By Grand Jury For Beating Man In Diabetic Shock (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

And, as in the other posts, this is becoming all too common in the US.

Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House - ABC News

The question is how long before Americans consider (regardless of Court opinion) modern drones to be a violation of the Third Amendment. Don't quarter drones over our skies! Don't even point your fucking satellites at our County!

Well, in my opinion, there is an inherent danger (as Ben Franklin so eloquently put it) in "giving up a little freedom for a little security". We are told that "surveilance drones" are "for our own good" when, in fact, it is nothing more than a way to spy on the citizenry.

The Police force is now outfitted as well as any standing army and they love to show it off on national TV every chance they get.

So, we are told that "as long as you haven't done anything wrong - you have nothing to "fear". Yet, as in the case of this man - that simply wasn't the case. He was thrown into jail for "not cooperating" with the supposed "good guys".

Frankly, I am sick and tired of the feeling that we are somehow "jerks" if we dare question these so-called "law enforcers".

Yes, but no ambiguity. He's taken it to the courts.

Forum List

Back