🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Act Should Merit this Man a Pardon, dont you Agree?

Does he merit a pardon for this act of humanity?

• Yes, Child molesters are scum who should die

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I kind of like child molesters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No pardon. He is not a judge, jury or executioner. He is a murderer. He is pending charges as a murderer. Case closed. Even though the molester is in his rightful place.

The dude killed his child molester bunkee and thus probably saved hundreds of future victims.

You forgot a fourth option in your dumb-ass choices: everyone in this country has a right to due process and innocent until proven guilty. Vigilantism is against the law. These laws are in place to keep people and the public safe from idiots like you.

The pedo was in prison, already proven guilty and convicted. So your argument's a little weak. But Vigilantism is definitely a bad idea, regardless.

And this man wasn't in prison for stealing a candy bar, he was already in prison for 1st degree murder, among other things. Idiot Jim wants to pardon him...ya know, to keep people safe.

You forgot a fourth option in your dumb-ass choices: everyone in this country has a right to due process and innocent until proven guilty. Vigilantism is against the law. These laws are in place to keep people and the public safe from idiots like you.
As an aside---
Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as a self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. Consequently, I have a difficult time trusting your claims or opinons on anything.

As an aside---
Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as a self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. Consequently, I have a difficult time trusting your claims or opinons on anything.

In the post you're quoting, what are the claims or opinions that you disagree with?

I have no tolerance for child molesters- nor for vigilante justice.

IF we as a society decide to implement the death penalty against child molesters- then I am fine with child molesters being executed.

But the man you applaud just murdered someone.

While there is a fine legal distinction between a legal execution- and murder- I think most of us can tell the difference.

You understand the concept of 'fighting words', right?

If describing a molestation when you have asked them to stop doing so repeatedly are not 'fighting words' then none are.

I think you have a different concept of 'fighting words' than I do. A child molester is a child raper- and I heartily endorse the most severe punishment our society has decided through our legal system to implement.

And I would not condemn a mother or father who killed the rapist of his or her child caught in the act.

But our society has decided not to execute child molesters- so I will not applaud a murderer.

And the man saved hundreds of children for being molested in the future

Maybe- or maybe he won't have saved one. IF we believe that any child molester will end up molesting again(something which I agree is a high probability- then we should adjust our criminal penalties to ensure that a child molester not be in a position to molest again- either life in prison, execution, or some other measure.

But I won't applaud murder.

The dude killed his child molester bunkee and thus probably saved hundreds of future victims.

The pedo was in prison, already proven guilty and convicted. So your argument's a little weak. But Vigilantism is definitely a bad idea, regardless.

And this man wasn't in prison for stealing a candy bar, he was already in prison for 1st degree murder, among other things. Idiot Jim wants to pardon him...ya know, to keep people safe.

Thank you- I had not thought that through yet myself- why would we let a convicted murderer out of prison.....for committing another murder- while in prison?

Last edited:

Thank you- I had not thought that through yet myself- why would we let a potential murderer out of prison.....for committing another murder- while in prison?

That is correct, except he's not a potential murderer, he's simply a murderer.

Thank you- I had not thought that through yet myself- why would we let a potential murderer out of prison.....for committing another murder- while in prison?

I corrected that.

We need to implement a death penalty for child molesters. But liberal groups keep fighting against the death penalty and fight for queer and pedophile rights.

I corrected that.

I just pulled up his rap sheet in MI, and he's been a busy guy since 1981.

As an aside---

In the post you're quoting, what are the claims or opinions that you disagree with?
I wish you had not asked because I really cannot answer that. But to know why I just made that comment it refers back to yesterday’s exchange on the thread “Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper.” I copy them below. I first made my jab at him, then he responded and told me to put up or shut up, then I kind of answered him and that was the last I heard back.
So today I just replayed my barb for my fun or his… since yesterday I sort of put up and he sort of shut up. : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: As an aside--- Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. But take comfort, you are not alone, there are millions of you who peddle this B.S.

HIM: So in 25 words or less, tell us about the Tea Party. Tell us about how they haven't split the GOP into fragments and causing Republicans to eat their own, as witnessed by the Trump/Cruz debacle. Tell us about how this evangelical garbage that the Tea Party embraces has brought Americans together and healed racism and sexism. Go ahead. Put up or shut up.

ME: I could not care less if they split the GOP into fragments or not. I just read comments of yours in the past that are moronic in what you accuse tea partiers of being like. (IMO) Now ask me what those were? Answer: I do not remember because your comments were not that important to me that I set them to memory.
So I will answer you this way. I personally am not aware of any tea party platform that I find radical or some kind of panic that should be set in for conservatives. Can you tell me what the tea party stands for that is so radical or "un-republican?"

I have no tolerance for child molesters- nor for vigilante justice.

IF we as a society decide to implement the death penalty against child molesters- then I am fine with child molesters being executed.

But the man you applaud just murdered someone.

While there is a fine legal distinction between a legal execution- and murder- I think most of us can tell the difference.

Especially for a crime that doesn't have the death penalty.

In the social hierarchy of the convict culture there is no more despised status than that of the child-molester. This is so because any other criminal category, from the rook who snatches old ladies' purses to the ordinary rapist, can feel clean and socially acceptable in comparison with one who molests children. Within the convict culture, one who kills a child-molester has assumed a relatively noble social status.

One who has spent sufficient time in prison as to be fully immersed in the convict culture is no longer capable of evaluating behavior in accordance with the standards of outer society. So it is likely this fellow believes his action has affirmed him as having superior moral character -- which was the primary motivation for what he did.

Still killed someone.
If we have laws and we don't follow them, do we still have laws?
Defending the lives of other children is not according to our laws? How is that?
He killed someone. We don't have a law that says "you have the right to kill pedos". If someone would have shot that boston bomber guy in jail, they would be looking at the same thing.
We dont have laws against thought crimes.
Well we should have a law that allows pedophiles, convicted in court, to be shot dead on sight, if you axe me.

But I dont know, I just hate the fucking bastards.

In the social hierarchy of the convict culture there is no more despised status than that of the child-molester. This is so because any other criminal category, from the rook who snatches old ladies' purses to the ordinary rapist, can feel clean and socially acceptable in comparison with one who molests children. Within the convict culture, one who kills a child-molester has assumed a relatively noble social status.

One who has spent sufficient time in prison as to be fully immersed in the convict culture is no longer capable of evaluating behavior in accordance with the standards of outer society. So it is likely this fellow believes his action has affirmed him as having superior moral character -- which was the primary motivation for what he did.
And he does have superior moral character; at lest in this respect.

Many children will not be molested and given a life worth of psychological scarring due to the actions this man took to kill that piece of scum.

God bless him.

Pedophiles are the most difficult group to 'rehabilitate.' It is a sad but true fact that once a pedophile has served his time, he will probably be back at it. Not 100% of the time, but who turns us on does NOT change and how many of us are willing to go through life with NO sexual pleasure? So it's really a sick conundrum.
I worked with a pedophile inmate who was found murdered about three months after his release. Although I didn't jump up and down and say "Goodie!" I did immediately think "That has probably saved several children from a lousy childhood." He was a genuine predator, not a 19 year old that had a 15 year old girlfriend and got arrested by her pissed off father.
Yeah the statutory rape thing is not pedophilia, but do felons distinguish between the two?

Forum List

Back