🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Act Should Merit this Man a Pardon, dont you Agree?

Does he merit a pardon for this act of humanity?

• Yes, Child molesters are scum who should die

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I kind of like child molesters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"No man is allowed to be a judge in his own cause, because his interest would certainly bias his judgment, and, not improbably, corrupt his integrity"
-- James Madison; from Federalist #10

"No man is allowed to be a judge in his own cause, because his interest would certainly bias his judgment, and, not improbably, corrupt his integrity"
-- James Madison; from Federalist #10
Unless you are President Obama and want to drop a Hellfire missile into someones living room over seas, even American citizens.

This man is a sociopath. He doesn't have the slightest twinge of remorse for taking another man's life.

Pedophiles are the most difficult group to 'rehabilitate.' It is a sad but true fact that once a pedophile has served his time, he will probably be back at it. Not 100% of the time, but who turns us on does NOT change and how many of us are willing to go through life with NO sexual pleasure? So it's really a sick conundrum.
I worked with a pedophile inmate who was found murdered about three months after his release. Although I didn't jump up and down and say "Goodie!" I did immediately think "That has probably saved several children from a lousy childhood." He was a genuine predator, not a 19 year old that had a 15 year old girlfriend and got arrested by her pissed off father.
Yeah the statutory rape thing is not pedophilia, but do felons distinguish between the two?
You mean the inmates? Most of them get family on the outside to look on the sex offender registry: all it says is the law that is violated, which includes an age range such as victim under 12, minor under 17, victim under 6. Then they can search newspapers for what happened. I guess that's how they figure it out. The prison tries to keep it quiet but it never works. The statutory rape guys I knew were doing okay. There is sympathy amongst thieves, I guess.

Defense of a third party. Let him walk.
This was not defense of a 3rd party. It was murder. While the guy he killed was trash, and is better off dead than ever on the street again, he posed no threat to anyone where he was.
It was a defense of hundreds of third parties.

How do you figure it wasnt?

If we start arguing that it is a defense to murder someone to protect 'hundreds' from possible future crime- then we are on the road to excusing any murder- to prevent any future murder.......

For most crimes, yeah, sure, but not with pedophiles. Their recidivism rate is astronomical compared to all other crimes and they on average molest over 300 children in their lives.

I say do it for the children.
Jim, you do realize that this guy you are cheering on will no doubt try to murder any other sex offender he encounters in prison? Guys who think this way are violent predators themselves. He'll probably end up living out his life in a very restrictive environment to protect the rest of the prison population. He's definitely not a good guy.

Jim, you do realize that this guy you are cheering on will no doubt try to murder any other sex offender he encounters in prison? Guys who think this way are violent predators themselves. He'll probably end up living out his life in a very restrictive environment to protect the rest of the prison population. He's definitely not a good guy.

i think our prisons cause a kind of PTSD on many of the inmates and they learn to easily do some cold blooded things we out in the civilian world find repulsive.

This killer gave the pedo a chance to shut the hell up and the pedo went on with torturing the man any way.

Good riddance to putrid rubbish.

And I dont think the killer is going to get out in any event. IF he did, I think he will no more dangerous than any of the other violent felons we let out every day of the week.

Look at the video. Everyone sympathized with the guy, as do I.

I thinkour determination to exact every letter of the law is a poor substitute for protecting the public and delivering true justice, i.e. an eye for an eye.

He didn't kill the man because he was a pedophile, he killed him because he was annoying.
The two go hand in hand; the pedo was not merely annoying but went way beyond that to gruesomely torturous in his grotesque explanations of how he raped a child.

This man is a sociopath. He doesn't have the slightest twinge of remorse for taking another man's life.
So all who kill another person, in war or self defense are also sociopaths? Where do you draw the line?

I cheer on the iconic fantasy heroes like Batman, Wolverine, and many others because they do what needs to be done and millions of other AMerican cheer right laong with me.

Dont you think there is a reason for that? What could those reasons be other than we are sick of the criminals who get away with repeated heinous crimes and are equally sick of having a leadership in DC that are as equally criminal

Forum List

Back