This Act Should Merit this Man a Pardon, dont you Agree?

Does he merit a pardon for this act of humanity?

• Yes, Child molesters are scum who should die

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I kind of like child molesters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But our society has decided not to execute child molesters- so I will not applaud a murderer.

Well, then I will.

I am sick of evil fucks like this skating by doing their evil shit while we pat ourselves on the back for being so 'civilized' by not offing the bastard as soon as it is certain he did what he did.

I hope he is burning in hell.

Still killed someone.
If we have laws and we don't follow them, do we still have laws?
Defending the lives of other children is not according to our laws? How is that?
He killed someone. We don't have a law that says "you have the right to kill pedos". If someone would have shot that boston bomber guy in jail, they would be looking at the same thing.
We dont have laws against thought crimes.
Well we should have a law that allows pedophiles, convicted in court, to be shot dead on sight, if you axe me.

But I dont know, I just hate the fucking bastards.
I believe they should be made to wear pink uniforms and be placed in the general population.

But our society has decided not to execute child molesters- so I will not applaud a murderer.

Well, then I will.

I am sick of evil fucks like this skating by doing their evil shit while we pat ourselves on the back for being so 'civilized' by not offing the bastard as soon as it is certain he did what he did.

I hope he is burning in hell.

If there is a hell- I certainly hope he is suffering there too.

I won't applaud a murderer just because he has murdered a vile human being.

Defense of a third party. Let him walk.
This was not defense of a 3rd party. It was murder. While the guy he killed was trash, and is better off dead than ever on the street again, he posed no threat to anyone where he was.
It was a defense of hundreds of third parties.

How do you figure it wasnt?

If we start arguing that it is a defense to murder someone to protect 'hundreds' from possible future crime- then we are on the road to excusing any murder- to prevent any future murder.......

I won't applaud a murderer just because he has murdered a vile human being.
And that is your right.

The judge seemed to agree with me for the most part.

And my right is that I can express gratitude for him ending that son of a bitches life for all our good.

This was not defense of a 3rd party. It was murder. While the guy he killed was trash, and is better off dead than ever on the street again, he posed no threat to anyone where he was.

If we start arguing that it is a defense to murder someone to protect 'hundreds' from possible future crime- then we are on the road to excusing any murder- to prevent any future murder.......

For most crimes, yeah, sure, but not with pedophiles. Their recidivism rate is astronomical compared to all other crimes and they on average molest over 300 children in their lives.

I say do it for the children.

For most crimes, yeah, sure, but not with pedophiles. Their recidivism rate is astronomical compared to all other crimes and they on average molest over 300 children in their lives.

I say do it for the children.

I say, mandatory death penalty for pedophiles.

A piece of shit killing a bigger piece of shit.
In the grand scheme of things,if you're keeping score,it goes in the win column.

Still killed someone.
Defending the lives of other children is not according to our laws? How is that?
He killed someone. We don't have a law that says "you have the right to kill pedos". If someone would have shot that boston bomber guy in jail, they would be looking at the same thing.
Well we should have a law that allows pedophiles, convicted in court, to be shot dead on sight, if you axe me.

I believe they should be made to wear pink uniforms and be placed in the general population.

Pink assless chaps with an inviting tramp stamp....

Still killed someone.

I think they should be punished in accordance with the law. As the integrity of our law is worth far more than the desire for vigilante justice.

The average pedophile is a relatively ordinary, peaceful and productive individual who is, him/her self (yes, there are female child molesters) subject to a grossly perverse but irresistible compulsion. They do not casually decide to pursue this form of sexual gratification.

So we have the choice of summarily executing them -- because they inevitably will submit to their compulsion if given an opportunity, or establishing a means of permanently isolating them from mainstream society but allowing them to lead confined but productive lives, such as is possible within certain privately managed correctional institutions where inmates actually earn enough to pay the cost of their confinement.

Which course of action would you recommend for convicted pedophiles; permanent confinement or summary execution?

You do not know the law and I do, so let me 'splain it to you.

The laws in every state give an individual the right to use deadly force against someone, if – at the time such force is used - the person has a reasonable fear of death or serious bodily injury.

If someone is acting in defense of another person, he puts himself in the place of that person. That means that the other person must be in imminent fear of death or serious bodily injury. The law does not justify using deadly force against someone who MAY at some time in the future sexually molest an unknown individual.

The guy took a guilty plea which was a smart thing to do. He apparently had good legal advice.

That man must not have had all that much to live for or he would have spared the word I can't say.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I think they should be punished in accordance with the law. As the integrity of our law is worth far more than the desire for vigilante justice.
And the will be punished by the state in accordance to the law. They just will get no special rights and nature will take its proper course

The laws in every state give an individual the right to use deadly force against someone, if – at the time such force is used - the person has a reasonable fear of death or serious bodily injury.

If someone is acting in defense of another person, he puts himself in the place of that person. That means that the other person must be in imminent fear of death or serious bodily injury. The law does not justify using deadly force against someone who MAY at some time in the future sexually molest an unknown individual.

The guy took a guilty plea which was a smart thing to do. He apparently had good legal advice.

So perfesser, let me axe you a question. I aint no lawyer, but it occurs to me that as I grewed up down South we younguns were often told about how the godamnedNazis would go around in Europe rounding up Jews and others to take to Death Camps and kill them by the bajllions.

Now if I was present when a couple of Gestapothugs arrived to take my Jewish friend to one of these friendly little camps, I would definitely have killed the slimey bastards. I would have done more than that, but I'll leave it at that.

Now the way I sees it, dey was acomin to me to kill my friend and I was defendin' his noggin from a lethal process that was not an immediate threat to his life.

So youse sayin' I'd be WRONG for killing them Nazi fucks because there is no immediate danger to my Jewish friend?

Horse shit.

roflmao

So perfesser, let me axe you a question. I aint no lawyer, but it occurs to me that as I grewed up down South we younguns were often told about how the godamnedNazis would go around in Europe rounding up Jews and others to take to Death Camps and kill them by the bajllions.

Now if I was present when a couple of Gestapothugs arrived to take my Jewish friend to one of these friendly little camps, I would definitely have killed the slimey bastards. I would have done more than that, but I'll leave it at that.

Now the way I sees it, dey was acomin to me to kill my friend and I was defendin' his noggin from a lethal process that was not an immediate threat to his life.

So youse sayin' I'd be WRONG for killing them Nazi fucks because there is no immediate danger to my Jewish friend?

Horse shit.

roflmao
Piss poor analogy.

Horse shit.

roflmao
Piss poor analogy.
Why?

Defending the lives of people who are in predictable highly likely fatal situations is not an IMMEDIATE threat. People here who claim to know the law are saying that if it is not a lethal and IMMEDIATE threat, it is not justifiable.

And I say bullshit to that. We dont have to stand around with our hands in our pockets when the lives and health of our loved ones are being put at very plausible and predictable risk.

That is part of the reason felons in prison particularly hate people that attack or abuse wives and children; because they cannot protect them from inside those walls except by weeding the scumbags out of the population when they enter the system.

And thank God for that or there would be ten times the number of children victimized by these vermin.

Forum List

Back