This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

So, if all this ends up in a war, will you be participating?

You know, this line of argument is dumb. Most of us on this board (I think) are too old to join the military or serve in any real capacity in war time.

Many presidents didn't serve. Many in Congress didn't serve. But they actually have the power to make those decisions so take it up with them.

And, no, I'm not pro war.

CRC trumpanzees are mostly old....but you can still go fight as mercenaries....

we have a military that we fund to do that. They are the most experienced fighters on the planet. I put my money on them. You can go do whatever it is you do. I leave military options to the experts with the experience. It's what smart people do. Even demofks. Tell me which one of the demofks running was a combat vet except Gabby?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
Iran can do nothing, and now every Iranian officer will think twice before stirring up trouble in other countries.

There was no imminent threat.
How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
why not? take out evil when one has a chance in battle.
Why? There is going to be a ripple effect from this. I believe a lot of innocent lives are going to be lost.
I'm just not convinced this was the hill for a battle. Just my opinion, jc.
The only thing that will come out of this is the Extermination & Annihilation of Iran's Military

Perhaps you're forgetting the whole terrorism thing. This will inspire a whole new generation of desperate zealots. Go team!

Again, 90% of Iran's, Russia's, and Turkey's Allied Armies are Obliterated off of the face of The Earth not by any human army. They are destroyed on The Mountains of Israel by Hellfire, Hailstones, Brimstone, Pestilence and then Insanity.
Fire-from-heaven.jpg

God does this, to show the world that He does exist, and He reveals Himself with the Supernatural Destruction of these armies.

The overwhelming number of terrorist states are completely destroyed. Others that will be destroyed are Algeria, Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia. All wiped out in one Super Natural Event.

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury them, and so much wreckage it takes 7 years to clean it up.

Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, Revelation 20.
magogaug222017-300x300.jpg

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
Iran can do nothing, and now every Iranian officer will think twice before stirring up trouble in other countries.
bri, I find it just outstanding how the leftists fks in here think they have all of the intelligence of the globe to be so informed. cracks the snot out of me. balls are sore from all the laughing.

How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
why not? take out evil when one has a chance in battle.
Why? There is going to be a ripple effect from this. I believe a lot of innocent lives are going to be lost.
I'm just not convinced this was the hill for a battle. Just my opinion, jc.
The only thing that will come out of this is the Extermination & Annihilation of Iran's Military
Hold your breath, TOT
I don't need to hold my breath. I can read Ezekiel 38 & 39, Isaiah 17 and the book of Revelation 20 to tell you that 90% of the combined armies of Iran, Turkey, Russia are obliterated by hell fire, hail, brimstone, pestilence then insanity on the mountains of Israel.

There are so many bodies that it takes 7 months to bury them all, and it takes 7 years to burn, destroy and remove the wreckage on the battle field.

The Battle of Gog and Magog

What fools the Christian Right are? There is no free will, everything is pre-ordained.

You’re not to Heaven Tree. Anyone who prays FOR Armageddon is going straight to hell. Anyone who opposes peace to fulfill a prophecy is a tool of the devil.

The US was working to defeat terrorism in its many forms, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Quds Force, or any of the other terrorist groups. If you don't think that is a necessary battle, you aren't thinking clearly. Soleimani killed many Americans with IEDs and was Iran's top terrorist general.
Quds Force - Wikipedia
by attacking the most effective opponents of terror in Syria and providing air cover for Al Qaeda and ISIS in Idlib.

The most effective opponents of terror in Syria are the Kurds, and we do protect them.

We also defeated AQ and ISIS in Syria in record time, as opposed to the Obama admin, who let the Caliphate expand to its largest size.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

BULLSHIT.
It was Obama’s coalitions forces that defeated the ISIS with the help of the Kurds costing more than 11,000 Kurds fighters. Then Trump took credits at the end.
Then Trump abandoned them feeding them to Turkey creation of human atrocities and massive refugees at the same time gave up the territory to Syria and Putin and Iran.
huh? dude, obammy created ISIS. Now you're trying to say he defeated them? hly fk. you know, you all really are a bunch of fking losers with no brain activity. hly fk
giphy.gif

So if a war breaks out with Iran, are you going over there to fight it?
what war?

They will attack Israel along with Turkey and Russia.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Right,, piece of cake, just like Iraq, and here we are 20 years later and $ trillions in the hole, still in Iraq.... :rolleyes:
Iraq's military took about two weeks to destroy.
And Iraq's military wasn't a tenth of what Iran's is, yet we are still involved in Iraq, near 20 years later... So will the USA be involved in Iran 200 years later?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
bri, I find it just outstanding how the leftists fks in here think they have all of the intelligence of the globe to be so informed. cracks the snot out of me. balls are sore from all the laughing.

It’s “phantom pain”. Very common among those who have none.

They will attack Israel along with Turkey and Russia.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
If they couldn't do it previously, what makes it possible for them to do it today?

[

They got $150b from Obama, the planeload of CASH was $1.5b.

That money has been used to support Iranian Muslim terrorism. The blood of that terrorism is all over Obama's hands. What in the hell was that sonofabitch thinking by giving the Mullah billions of dollars? It doesn't get any dumber than that. These Moon Bats were idiots electing that dumbass Obama.
Trumps sanctions took back all that cash and stripped them of that gained wealth , ages ago.
and they will retaliate how?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

It’s “phantom pain”. Very common among those who have none.
You must have a headache, if that's the case.

Israel has had many opportunities to take this guy out.... Why did they choose not to?

by attacking the most effective opponents of terror in Syria and providing air cover for Al Qaeda and ISIS in Idlib.

The most effective opponents of terror in Syria are the Kurds, and we do protect them.

We also defeated AQ and ISIS in Syria in record time, as opposed to the Obama admin, who let the Caliphate expand to its largest size.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

BULLSHIT.
It was Obama’s coalitions forces that defeated the ISIS with the help of the Kurds costing more than 11,000 Kurds fighters. Then Trump took credits at the end.
Then Trump abandoned them feeding them to Turkey creation of human atrocities and massive refugees at the same time gave up the territory to Syria and Putin and Iran.
huh? dude, obammy created ISIS. Now you're trying to say he defeated them? hly fk. you know, you all really are a bunch of fking losers with no brain activity. hly fk
giphy.gif

So if a war breaks out with Iran, are you going over there to fight it?
what war?

The War of Gog and Magog and their allies against Israel.

But they all get Incinerated on The Mountains of Israel, so it goes down as the most destructive, most one sided, most horrific, and shortest war in history. 90% of all the armies that attack Israel are destroyed in a single day. Millions of bodies that take 7 months to bury. No human army does this, God does it to show mankind that He exists.

Right,, piece of cake, just like Iraq, and here we are 20 years later and $ trillions in the hole, still in Iraq.... :rolleyes:
Iraq's military took about two weeks to destroy.
And Iraq's military wasn't a tenth of what Iran's is, yet we are still involved in Iraq, near 20 years later... So will the USA be involved in Iran 200 years later?
Prior to our attack on it, Iraq's military was bigger than Iran's, moron.

Forum List

Back