🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Christmas, remember Palestine's Christians Living Under Occupation!

It's sad. So very sad that these Christians have to live among so many violent Muslims.

Muslims are not the problem, as they, the Christians of Palestine, will tell you and they are telling all who visit, like those visiting Christians from South Africa! The Occupation and land thefts and illegal Jewish only settlements are the problem and it is Israel behind all of that!

Last edited:
Not surprised a Christ Hater and rejecter of Jesus Christ as the Messiah, like Nazi Zionist Roudy, is making such a comment and ignoring what Palestinian Christians are saying about the land thefts and misery caused to them by the unholy and unlawful Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

Burn in Hell, Christ Rejecter!

Sherri
Blasphemy evil one. It is you who embraces Satan and all his children known in this discussion as Hamas. You thrive on the constant turmoil and strife prevalent in the area and use it for your own sick and obtuse goals. Each death gives you purpose to draw another breath and exhale your fetid stench in your posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That is not Blasphemy, but what else can one expect from a Zionist like you but to throw out more false allegations! There is no truth in you!

It's sad. So very sad that these Christians have to live among so many violent Muslims.

Muslims are not the problem, as they will tell you and they are telling all who visit like those visiting Christians from South Africa! The Occupation and land thefts and illegal Jewish only settlements are the problem and it is Israel behind all of that!

Muslims lie. You're the perfect example.

That's why I suggested that she ask the good people of Arkansas, where she lives, to help her out. They know the Bible there.
Sherri's not a Christian, she just poses as one. Old trick. No Christian I know talks or thinks like that. Her Jew hate over rides everything she lives for, and will one day consume her.

Her hate has already consumed her . Her posts are those of a raving lunatic.

I thank you for your hate, Zionist, JESUS TELLS ME I WILL BE HATED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH and blessings flow to me from your hate of me! It is not too late to turn from hate and turn to love, Jesus, we all have today to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. But tomorrow, noone can be certain about that, as none of us know when our earthly lives will end! Sherri

Muslims are not the problem, as they will tell you and they are telling all who visit like those visiting Christians from South Africa! The Occupation and land thefts and illegal Jewish only settlements are the problem and it is Israel behind all of that!

As you know, I am not a Muslim! And I was speaking about what Palestinian Christians say!

Sherri's not a Christian, she just poses as one. Old trick. No Christian I know talks or thinks like that. Her Jew hate over rides everything she lives for, and will one day consume her.

I thank you for your hate, Zionist, JESUS TELLS ME I WILL BE HATED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH and blessings flow to me from your hate of me! It is not too late to turn from hate and turn to love, Jesus, we all have today to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. But tomorrow, noone can be certain about that, as none of us know when our earthly lives will end! Sherri

"jesus" told sherri to pray for the destruction of Israel ---that cannot be the same
"JESUS" who risked his life to clean out shit like her from the TEMPLE---aka
ZION or the same "JESUS" that quoted the talmud incessantly. It's sherri's
version of "jesus"

As you know, I am not a Muslim! And I was speaking about what Palestinian Christians say!

Whatever you say, Muslim.

Muslims are not the problem, as they, the Christians of Palestine, will tell you and they are telling all who visit, like those visiting Christians from South Africa! The Occupation and land thefts and illegal Jewish only settlements are the problem and it is Israel behind all of that!
Do you have any idea of the formerly tens of millions of Christians, now merely millions (got the fuck out), who have and do suffer from discrimination on the parts of Muslims?

The treatment or Christians, whether Muslim or not, Israel is a relative haven of religious tolerance.

That day you confess your Muslim faith will be the day we hear some truth from you.

right sherri gee-----what is a "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIAN" I know christians from Israel -----are they "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS"-----as my son's friend (syrian escapee) "my father is more likud than likud----he sees NO REASON to allow arabs to live in Israel at all" (for the record---when a
christian from the middle east says "arab" he usually means "MUSLIMS" when a jew from the middle east says arab HE ALWAYS MEANS "MUSLIM")

Not in the least. Of course i would like there to be peace in the Middle East. I would like the killing to stop. But as long as the Islamic animals keep the killing going, it will never happen.

This Christmas, I remember the brave Israelis and wish them victory against the murderous cowardly scumbags.

I would like to know. Does the hate that burns in the hearts of the Jewish people on this thread speak for the general population of Jews? As a somewhat definable group I has seen no group with more venom than the Jewish community on this board. If there is a single moderate Jew please speak up.

I say 'defense' although I would not call my question an attack but definitely a confrontation. Apparently the only one to come to the defense of the Jews on this board is Sherri. Very telling.

Not in the least. Of course i would like there to be peace in the Middle East. I would like the killing to stop. But as long as the Islamic animals keep the killing going, it will never happen.

This Christmas, I remember the brave Israelis and wish them victory against the murderous cowardly scumbags.

Not in the least. Of course i would like there to be peace in the Middle East. I would like the killing to stop. But as long as the Judaeic animals keep the killing going, it will never happen.

This Christmas, I remember the brave Palestinians and wish them victory against the murderous cowardly scumbags.

ya see what bigotry is all about?

Not in the least. Of course i would like there to be peace in the Middle East. I would like the killing to stop. But as long as the Judaeic animals keep the killing going, it will never happen.

This Christmas, I remember the brave Palestinians and wish them victory against the murderous cowardly scumbags.

Do you believe half the shit you write ?? Have you ever even been to ISrael ??

Lay off the whisky :lol:

Do you have any idea of the formerly tens of millions of Christians, now merely millions (got the fuck out), who have and do suffer from discrimination on the parts of Muslims?

The treatment or Christians, whether Muslim or not, Israel is a relative haven of religious tolerance.

the slave life in america was a relative haven compared to having to fight for survival against man and beast in the wild of afrtica.

lol...why is it that swarthy hook-nosed kikes always accuse the irish of being drunks?

Darn those Jews for defending themselves against Hamas war crimes!

I would like to know. Does the hate that burns in the hearts of the Jewish people on this thread speak for the general population of Jews? As a somewhat definable group I has seen no group with more venom than the Jewish community on this board. If there is a single moderate Jew please speak up.

If you want to hear from another type of Jew, a Jew of conscience, go to Mondoweiss website! Nowhere I feel more comfortable or at home then among the Jews there and reading the articles there, and I am not even Jewish! Sherri
And I certainly feel good reading the Letters to the Editor on on-line news sources like Dawn.com where honest Muslims speak out and say they are disgusted with what their fellow Muslims are doing to others. These Muslims certainly do have a voice of conscience. An example...........
Sir: On Eid, I heard in a news bulletin that about 40 graves had been dug up and the bodies of mostly children were missing from those graves. I was not only horrified and appalled but I could not imagine what kind of people could be behind such a heinous act and the motive of which was to sell the bones for black magic.

It appears that in Pakistan, those of us still breathing are living in a constant fear of death and those who are dead are also not left to rest in peace. There is no security for anybody in this country, dead or alive. My heart goes out to the families of these exhumed bodies and cannot imagine how angry they must feel. I hope that those responsible for this monstrous deed are caught and brought to justice and the bodies returned to their graves, even though knowing how things work here, that may just be wishful thinking in the most tragic of ways.
MAHNOOR AKBAR
Lahore

lol...why is it that swarthy hook-nosed kikes always accuse the irish of being drunks?

Probably because so many Irish men and women are drunks-----it is amazing how
much you guys drink -----the good news is that when drunk you get ELOQUENT---
most people just get incoherent

Forum List

Back