This evangelical Christian 'Girl Mom' supports Donald Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
In all fairness, the author was involved in the Santorum campaign. But that in no way takes away from her thought or reasoning. In fact, that she supported opposition to Trump and has now changed her mind, speaks loud and clear what millions of others are thinking.

Get involved in local politics and grassroots efforts you feel strongly about outside of a presidential election cycle. The local level is where the next generation of national leaders are born, and grassroots efforts can be very effective in influencing that next generation. (This is absolutely vital to the future of our country!)

If I were looking for a pastor, Trump would not be my guy. But I’m looking for a President. A commander-in-chief who will keep my children safe when they walk outside my house, who will fight terrorism instead of fund it, who will appoint Supreme Court justices who will protect our religious freedom instead of trampling all over it, who will support our troops overseas when they call for help instead of leaving them for dead.

I’m an evangelical Christian, a mom who loves her daughters and cares deeply about her country. That is precisely why on November 8, I will unapologetically vote for Donald Trump.

More @ http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...ical-christian-girl-mom-supports-donald-trump

Forum List

Back